We are Ninja!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

General Ninja Discussion

whitenihilist

How goes it this fine day fellow ninjas? Just got back from my....vacation....yes vacation, and I am glad to see you all rally to our cause!

Discuss ninja stuff here, favorite way to kill silenty, ninja idols, modern ninjas (Sam Fisher or Solid Snake much?) anything that might pertain to the Shinobi!

How goes it this fine day fellow ninjas? Just got back from my....vacation....yes vacation, and  I am glad to see you all rally to our cause!

Discuss ninja stuff here, favorite way to kill silenty, ninja idols, modern ninjas (Sam Fisher or Solid Snake much?) anything that might pertain to the Shinobi!
Posted: Aug 22, 2009 12:27 AM - Quote - Report!

cho0onger

Solid Snake FTW. How about those pirates, eh? Looks like they tried to quell an uprisng recently. Solid Snake FTW. How about those pirates, eh? Looks like they tried to quell an uprisng recently.
Posted: Sep 2, 2009 7:45 AM - Quote - Report!

whitenihilist

They think they have the upper hand, but eveyone knows most pirates are cowards when it comes to real combat. Most of them will soil their pantaloons ans run after a barrage of shuriken and poison blow darts from unseen locations. They think they have the upper hand, but eveyone knows most pirates are cowards when it comes to real combat. Most of them will soil their pantaloons ans run after a barrage of shuriken and poison blow darts from unseen locations.
Posted: Sep 2, 2009 10:11 AM - Quote - Report!

GuitarGod_92

Snake isn't a ninja. Raiden on the other hand... well he is the biggest badass ninja ever. Snake isn't a ninja. Raiden on the other hand... well he is the biggest badass ninja ever.
Posted: Sep 3, 2009 12:52 AM - Quote - Report!

chaoticfables

chaoticfables is the coolest Asian ninja. :p chaoticfables is the coolest Asian ninja. :p
Posted: Sep 3, 2009 6:55 AM - Quote - Report!

whitenihilist

chaoticfables wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 1:55am :
chaoticfables is the coolest Asian ninja. :p

You are a powerful Shinobi indeed.

Posted: Sep 4, 2009 4:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Eccer

Well well, the ninja group. Shikin haramitsu daikomyo! Well well, the ninja group.

Shikin haramitsu daikomyo!
Posted: Sep 4, 2009 9:24 AM - Quote - Report!

StrawberryPride

But I didn't Instruct you... ahahahaha But I didn't Instruct you... ahahahaha
Posted: Sep 5, 2009 7:09 AM - Quote - Report!

Eccer

Ah great xD Nah I just said it for the lulz, maybe you googled it or perhaps you practice the art? Ah great xD Nah I just said it for the lulz, maybe you googled it or perhaps you practice the art?
Posted: Sep 7, 2009 11:39 PM - Quote - Report!

chaoticfables

whitenihilist wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 11:34pm :

Dazz right. Now excuse me, I have some pirates to kill.
whitenihilist wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 11:34pm :

Dazz right. Now excuse me, I have some pirates to kill.
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 4:18 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand