The "I don't care if people think im a freak." Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Freakiest Thing You'ce Evr Done!!!

guitargurl317

i can pull my leg straight up next to my ear and put make up on at the same time...therz freakier thingz ive done but thts the most recent...

oh yea!!!! wen evr i stand up, evry bone in my body crax, except my fingerz cuz i crak thm while im sitting. lol:)
i can pull my leg straight up next to my ear and put make up on at the same time...therz freakier thingz ive done but thts the most recent...

oh yea!!!! wen evr i stand up, evry bone in my body crax, except my fingerz cuz i crak thm while im sitting. lol:)
Posted: Aug 20, 2008 5:19 AM - Quote - Report!

underoath0902

lol ive painted my fingernails pink just beacuse someone told me i wouldnt lol ive painted my fingernails pink just beacuse someone told me i wouldnt
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 2:54 AM - Quote - Report!

MetalTillIDie

I pulled a shard of glass out of my leg. Scared the hell outta everybody, mainly squeamish girls. I pulled a shard of glass out of my leg. Scared the hell outta everybody, mainly squeamish girls.
Posted: Feb 6, 2009 9:47 PM - Quote - Report!

nirvana chick

^eww that IS freaky. lol i can crack my neck and wrists at anytime. ^eww that IS freaky. lol i can crack my neck and wrists at anytime.
Posted: Jun 25, 2009 11:05 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

I can bend both of my thumbs to my wrists. And I can touch every part of my back.
And can't everybody touch their leg to their ear?
But enough about freakish bodily abilities .................................................. ... ........ ..
................................................ .................................................. ...................................
............. .................................................. .................................................. ...................
............................. .................................................. .................................................. ....
............................................ ........................................... occasionally I stalk people.
I can bend both of my thumbs to my wrists. And I can touch every part of my back. And can't everybody touch their leg to their ear? But enough about freakish bodily abilities ..................................................... ........ .. ..................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................... ....................................................................................... occasionally I stalk people.
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 11:04 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand