United Provinces of The Pit

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

UPP laws

necrosis1193

So, here are the basic laws that I put in as the preliminary laws in the thread, let me hear what you guys think, any suggestions you have, people you want banned, etc.;

~All the basics. No murder, no theft, etc.
~Separation of Church and state. Any sort of attempts to integrate a central religion as recognized by at least five governors is cause for immediate removal and replacement of the current administration.
~To become a citizen, you merely need to join
the UPP(United Provinces of The Pit) group and/or declare what property you own a province.
~Provinces are governed by whoever declares it a province, who has local dominion over that province and the citizens of that province.
~The Emperor-President governs over the provinces.
~The government is run with a parliamentary democracy, electing a new/re-electing the Emperor-President, if there is no vote of no confidence, every two years.
~$1 is Clapton, $3 is Costello, $5 is Zoso, $10 is Hendrix, $20 is Petrucci, $50 is a windmilling Pete Townshend, $94 is Wayne Campbell, $100 is the Wizard of Waukesha, $666 is Tony Iommi, and $1,332 is Ronnie James Dio.
~The Emperor-President must also appoint a surgeon general, a vice-Emperor-President, a speaker of the house, a minister of foreign affairs and a lead officer of military affairs when making their campaign.
~The following people are, by decree of founding Emperor-President Neccy, banned from the United Provinces of The Pit;
Fred Phelps and all other members of the Westboro Baptist Church
Any sorts of Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists or Religious Extremists.
Glenn Beck
Sarah Palin
Kate Gosslyn
Jay Leno
Whoever invented DRM
Every member of the RIAA
Every member of the PMRC
Most members of WMG
Fassa
So, here are the basic laws that I put in as the preliminary laws in the thread, let me hear what you guys think, any suggestions you have, people you want banned, etc.;

~All the basics. No murder, no theft, etc.
~Separation of Church and state. Any sort of attempts to integrate a central religion as recognized by at least five governors is cause for immediate removal and replacement of the current administration.
~To become a citizen, you merely need to join 
the UPP(United Provinces of The Pit) group and/or declare what property you own a province.
~Provinces are governed by whoever declares it a province, who has local dominion over that province and the citizens of that province.
~The Emperor-President governs over the provinces.
~The government is run with a parliamentary democracy, electing a new/re-electing the Emperor-President, if there is no vote of no confidence, every two years.
~$1 is Clapton, $3 is Costello, $5 is Zoso, $10 is Hendrix, $20 is Petrucci, $50 is a windmilling Pete Townshend, $94 is Wayne Campbell, $100 is the Wizard of Waukesha, $666 is Tony Iommi, and $1,332 is Ronnie James Dio.
~The Emperor-President must also appoint a surgeon general, a vice-Emperor-President, a speaker of the house, a minister of foreign affairs and a lead officer of military affairs when making their campaign.
~The following people are, by decree of founding Emperor-President Neccy, banned from the United Provinces of The Pit;
Fred Phelps and all other members of the Westboro Baptist Church
Any sorts of Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists or Religious Extremists.
Glenn Beck
Sarah Palin
Kate Gosslyn
Jay Leno
Whoever invented DRM
Every member of the RIAA
Every member of the PMRC
Most members of WMG
Fassa
Posted: May 17, 2010 3:47 AM - Quote - Report!

ledhead67

why the hell is there is $94 note? why the hell is there is $94 note?
Posted: May 17, 2010 4:11 AM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

Because resisting the urge to make this;
into a dollar bill is beyond me. That said though, if most people are against it, then I can live without it.
Because resisting the urge to make this; 
 into a dollar bill is beyond me. That said though, if most people are against it, then I can live without it.
Posted: May 17, 2010 4:15 AM - Quote - Report!

muffinduck01

I nominate Tony Iommi for the $666 bill. I nominate Tony Iommi for the $666 bill.
Posted: May 17, 2010 4:41 AM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

Tony Iommi will only get the spot if, since the UPP was formed on the evening of his last dawn, Ronnie James Dio is the $1,332(666 x 2) bill. Is this agreeable?

Fassa should be fine. JayT44, since Geanes joined the UPP first I'm likely fine with, but overall I'd like to wait and see if the war ends before we're formed to avoid that.
Tony Iommi will only get the spot if, since the UPP was formed on the evening of his last dawn, Ronnie James Dio is the $1,332(666 x 2) bill. Is this agreeable? Fassa should be fine. JayT44, since Geanes joined the UPP first I'm likely fine with, but overall I'd like to wait and see if the war ends before we're formed to avoid that.
Posted: May 17, 2010 5:08 AM - Quote - Report!

cho0onger

I nominate myself for the 25 cent coin. I nominate myself for the 25 cent coin.
Posted: May 17, 2010 5:21 AM - Quote - Report!

Primus2112

Ronnie James Dio for our god.

YOU WILL ALL WORSHIP HIM, HE DID NOT DIE HE JUST WENT BACK TO HEAVEN TO PUT JESUS BACK IN HIS PLACE
Ronnie James Dio for our god. YOU WILL ALL WORSHIP HIM, HE DID NOT DIE HE JUST WENT BACK TO HEAVEN TO PUT JESUS BACK IN HIS PLACE
Posted: May 17, 2010 5:00 PM - Quote - Report!

muffinduck01

necrosis1193 wrote on May 17th, 2010 at 12:08am :
Tony Iommi will only get the spot if, since the UPP was formed on the evening of his last dawn, Ronnie James Dio is the $1,332(666 x 2) bill. Is this agreeable?

Fassa should be fine. JayT44, since Geanes joined the UPP first I'm likely fine with, but overall I'd like to wait and see if the war ends before we're formed to avoid that.
Primus2112 wrote on May 17th, 2010 at 12:00pm :
Ronnie James Dio for our god.

YOU WILL ALL WORSHIP HIM, HE DID NOT DIE HE JUST WENT BACK TO HEAVEN TO PUT JESUS BACK IN HIS PLACE

I agree to both.
[QUOTE u='necrosis1193' d='2010-05-17 00:08:13']Tony Iommi will only get the spot if, since the UPP was formed on the evening of his last dawn, Ronnie James Dio is the $1,332(666 x 2) bill. Is this agreeable?

Fassa should be fine. JayT44, since Geanes joined the UPP first I'm likely fine with, but overall I'd like to wait and see if the war ends before we're formed to avoid that.[/QUOTE][QUOTE u='Primus2112' d='2010-05-17 12:00:25']Ronnie James Dio for our god.

YOU WILL ALL WORSHIP HIM, HE DID NOT DIE HE JUST WENT BACK TO HEAVEN TO PUT JESUS BACK IN HIS PLACE[/QUOTE]

I agree to both.
Posted: May 17, 2010 8:20 PM - Quote - Report!

me_llamo_juan

No formal religion, correct?
Because Primus wants to worship Dio, but I'd much prefer Steven Wilson.
No formal religion, correct? Because Primus wants to worship Dio, but I'd much prefer Steven Wilson.
Posted: May 17, 2010 8:56 PM - Quote - Report!

TheZephyrSon

And I'd choose John Frusciante. So I say no official religon. And I'd choose John Frusciante. So I say no official religon.
Posted: May 17, 2010 9:48 PM - Quote - Report!

imafool18

Shouldn't we have a 69$ note for Hendrix? Shouldn't we have a 69$ note for Hendrix?
Posted: May 17, 2010 11:58 PM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

No official religion was how I intended to go; I can't stand theocracies.

New bills added, as well as Fassa to the ban list and separation of church and state.
No official religion was how I intended to go; I can't stand theocracies. New bills added, as well as Fassa to the ban list and separation of church and state.
Posted: May 18, 2010 5:15 PM - Quote - Report!

darkwolf291

Where does the UPP stand on slavery? Where does the UPP stand on slavery?
Posted: May 18, 2010 9:39 PM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

Outlawed unless it's a troll, real-life(See: Lars Ulrich) or otherwise, or a machine. Outlawed unless it's a troll, real-life(See: Lars Ulrich) or otherwise, or a machine.
Posted: May 18, 2010 10:42 PM - Quote - Report!

geanes

If I win the UG war can I go on the penny? If I win the UG war can I go on the penny?
Posted: May 19, 2010 2:44 AM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

If you win the UG war you can go on the quarter. If you win the UG war you can go on the quarter.
Posted: May 19, 2010 2:50 AM - Quote - Report!

me_llamo_juan

I thought Fassa was banned from joining the UPP. But she's in the group. I thought Fassa was banned from joining the UPP. But she's in the group.
Posted: May 23, 2010 7:35 PM - Quote - Report!

muffinduck01

me_llamo_juan wrote on May 23rd, 2010 at 2:35pm :
I thought Fassa was banned from joining the UPP. But she's in the group.
Do I smell espionage?*hums 007 theme*
[QUOTE u='me_llamo_juan' d='2010-05-23 14:35:30']I thought Fassa was banned from joining the UPP. But she's in the group.[/QUOTE]Do I smell espionage?*hums 007 theme*
Posted: May 23, 2010 8:19 PM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

Well, she may have joined before that banishment was in-place. If such is the case, first thing after the election of an Emperor-President, I say we have a legal decision on this, Fassa vs. The Citizens of The UPP. Sound good? Well, she may have joined before that banishment was in-place. If such is the case, first thing after the election of an Emperor-President, I say we have a legal decision on this, Fassa vs. The Citizens of The UPP. Sound good?
Posted: Jun 1, 2010 8:43 PM - Quote - Report!

me_llamo_juan

Sounds fantastic Sounds fantastic
Posted: Jun 1, 2010 9:31 PM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

can we put dimebag on the dime? can we put dimebag on the dime?
Posted: Jul 6, 2010 7:56 AM - Quote - Report!

me_llamo_juan

That would be awesome. That would be awesome.
Posted: Jul 7, 2010 3:13 AM - Quote - Report!

necrosis1193

I like it. What of the quarter, penny and nickel though? I like it. What of the quarter, penny and nickel though?
Posted: Jul 11, 2010 8:14 PM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

well...
quarter- eddie van halen
penny- buckethead (he reminds me of abe lincoln so why not)
nickel- hmm...zakk wylde, or randy rhoads.
just some ideas...oh if anyone wants anything written or made for the UPP i would be willing to do stuff :)
well... quarter- eddie van halen penny- buckethead (he reminds me of abe lincoln so why not) nickel- hmm...zakk wylde, or randy rhoads. just some ideas...oh if anyone wants anything written or made for the UPP i would be willing to do stuff :)
Posted: Jul 18, 2010 2:29 AM - Quote - Report!

Deadlock Riff

i think we shouldn't include famous guitarist, musicians, so on. As some within the UPP might not like such n' such person. How about we keep it limited to the originators for the moment. eh? i think we shouldn't include famous guitarist, musicians, so on. As some within the UPP might not like such n' such person. How about we keep it limited to the originators for the moment. eh?
Posted: Aug 8, 2010 5:55 AM - Quote - Report!

me_llamo_juan

I'm down with that. I'm down with that.
Posted: Aug 10, 2010 12:27 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand