United Provinces of The Pit

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Official list of UPP Provinces

necrosis1193

Are you a citizen of the UPP? A governor? Do you maintain a province? Then post it's name and domain here, so we may keep track of who holds what.

I declare myself the governor of The Necropolis, which encompasses the building I live in, the plot of land surrounding it, and that forest behind it. The first, the founding, and the federal!
Are you a citizen of the UPP? A governor? Do you maintain a province? Then post it's name and domain here, so we may keep track of who holds what.

I declare myself the governor of The Necropolis, which encompasses the building I live in, the plot of land surrounding it, and that forest behind it. The first, the founding, and the federal!
Posted: May 17, 2010 5:03 AM - Quote - Report!

justinb904

I, justinb904 the High Czar of Justintinople, hereby formally declare Justintinople, which encompasses but is not limited to my place of dwelling, the land surrounding it, the St. Johns River and all physical space within a stone's throw from my persons, a member of the United Provinces of the Pit.

Also, even though Justintinople, it's government and all citizens officially maintain that the infamous military/pirate base know as Area 904 doesn't really exist, if it did it would theoretically be apart of UPP.

For more information regarding Justintinople, please see The Official Provincial Constitution of Justintinople.

V@Zephyr: it's cool, seems like a good format for this so I don't mind
I, justinb904 the High Czar of Justintinople, hereby formally declare Justintinople, which encompasses but is not limited to my place of dwelling, the land surrounding it, the St. Johns River and all physical space within a stone's throw from my persons, a member of the United Provinces of the Pit.

Also, even though Justintinople, it's government and all citizens officially maintain that the infamous military/pirate base know as Area 904 doesn't really exist, if it did it would theoretically be apart of UPP.

For more information regarding Justintinople, please see The Official Provincial Constitution of Justintinople.

V@Zephyr: it's cool, seems like a good format for this so I don't mind
Posted: May 17, 2010 5:26 AM - Quote - Report!

TheZephyrSon

I, thezephyrson, governer-general of Zephentaria, formally declare Zephentaria as a province of the UPP. Its domain includes at this time, but may encompass more or less at any time according to the laws of Zephentaria, my home (the capital) the land around it, and any land owned by its citizens.

Current citizens:
TheZephyrSon
bass-man9712
I, thezephyrson, governer-general of Zephentaria, formally declare Zephentaria as a province of the UPP. Its domain includes at this time, but may encompass more or less at any time according to the laws of Zephentaria, my home (the capital) the land around it, and any land owned by its citizens.

Current citizens:
TheZephyrSon
bass-man9712
Posted: May 17, 2010 5:45 AM - Quote - Report!

Primus2112

I, Primus2112, Vice-Emperor-President, formally declare Primusia as a province of the UPP. It encompasses my room and a little of the back yard. Also the strip I cleared behind it because the lazy bastards who actually own won't do anything.

That's basically it until I write up a constitution.
I, Primus2112, Vice-Emperor-President, formally declare Primusia as a province of the UPP. It encompasses my room and a little of the back yard. Also the strip I cleared behind it because the lazy bastards who actually own won't do anything. That's basically it until I write up a constitution.
Posted: May 17, 2010 4:57 PM - Quote - Report!

muffinduck01

I, Muffinduck01, hereby claim this tiny-ass town house as the great land of Muffinduckia! Where the rock never stops, and creativity is unbound. I, Muffinduck01, hereby claim this tiny-ass town house as the great land of Muffinduckia! Where the rock never stops, and creativity is unbound.
Posted: May 17, 2010 8:17 PM - Quote - Report!

me_llamo_juan

I, me_llamo_juan, Benevolent Tyrant of Baldwinia, hereby declare Baldwinia as a formal province of the UPP and base of Central New York operations.
Its domain includes my room and the trails upon which I run, and undisclosed areas in Baldwinsville, Liverpool, Binghamton, and Syracuse, NY. But really, I need to buy some land. For now, it lives in spirit and is wherever I am.
I, me_llamo_juan, Benevolent Tyrant of Baldwinia, hereby declare Baldwinia as a formal province of the UPP and base of Central New York operations.
Its domain includes my room and the trails upon which I run, and undisclosed areas in Baldwinsville, Liverpool, Binghamton, and Syracuse, NY. But really, I need to buy some land. For now, it lives in spirit and is wherever I am.
Posted: May 17, 2010 8:50 PM - Quote - Report!

Myfirstpubes

I, myfirstpubes, Speaker of The house, hereby declare Pubeland as a formal province of the UPP.

It is made up of my room, and the vast natural world of my immense yard.
I, myfirstpubes, Speaker of The house, hereby declare Pubeland as a formal province of the UPP. It is made up of my room, and the vast natural world of my immense yard.
Posted: May 18, 2010 12:59 AM - Quote - Report!

darkwolf291

I, Darkwolf291, King of the Great land of Darkwolfenstein, now declare Darkwolfenstein an Official Province of the UPP There are no noise violation rules, so crank your amp as loud as you want my friends...I will also do my best to uphold all laws of the UPP
I, Darkwolf291, King of the Great land of Darkwolfenstein, now declare Darkwolfenstein an Official Province of the UPP There are no noise violation rules, so crank your amp as loud as you want my friends...I will also do my best to uphold all laws of the UPP
Posted: May 18, 2010 1:23 AM - Quote - Report!

cho0onger

I, cho0onger, the High King of the Province of Cho0ongeria, do declare Cho0ongeria a member of the United Provinces of The Pit, and will dutifully uphold all federal laws and regulations to the best of my ability. I, cho0onger, the High King of the Province of Cho0ongeria, do declare Cho0ongeria a member of the United Provinces of The Pit, and will dutifully uphold all federal laws and regulations to the best of my ability.
Posted: May 18, 2010 2:17 AM - Quote - Report!

ledhead67

I, ledhead67, the Supreme Chancellor of Dougland, hereby declare Dougland a member of the UPP, and will do my duty to uphold all laws and regulations. There is no law in Dougland prohibiting natural herbs and natural substances once considered, "drugs". Nor is there an adulteration of any sort of funk or jazz music. The remote region of Dougland is a peaceful one, free from the corruptions and evils of the outside world, yet civilized in it's own right. Long live Dougland! I, ledhead67, the Supreme Chancellor of Dougland, hereby declare Dougland a member of the UPP, and will do my duty to uphold all laws and regulations. There is no law in Dougland prohibiting natural herbs and natural substances once considered, "drugs". Nor is there an adulteration of any sort of funk or jazz music. The remote region of Dougland is a peaceful one, free from the corruptions and evils of the outside world, yet civilized in it's own right. Long live Dougland!
Posted: May 19, 2010 2:14 AM - Quote - Report!

Vince Sixx

I, Vince Sixx, the Archduke of Distopya, hereby declare the Grand Duchy of Distopya to be a member of the UPP, I'll uphold all laws and regulations and produce pounds of pot for the UPP. I, Vince Sixx, the Archduke of Distopya, hereby declare the Grand Duchy of Distopya to be a member of the UPP, I'll uphold all laws and regulations and produce pounds of pot for the UPP.
Posted: May 19, 2010 2:34 AM - Quote - Report!

geanes

I, geanes, (insert witty title here), declare The Land of the Selkies a member of the UPP. Where the only requirement is obsession. I, geanes, (insert witty title here), declare The Land of the Selkies a member of the UPP. Where the only requirement is obsession.
Posted: May 19, 2010 2:49 AM - Quote - Report!

Deadlock Riff

I, Deadlock Riff a.k.a Gerard Christopher "Raptor" Ramnarine leader of Morttempus
Declare the Land Morttempus to be a member of the graceful UPP. Al citizens must be upheld to participate in matters of the militia to keep the Province alive.
Official sport: Football (soccer for the americans in here)
Official Plant: Cloves

(shall be updated)
I, Deadlock Riff a.k.a Gerard Christopher "Raptor" Ramnarine leader of Morttempus Declare the Land Morttempus to be a member of the graceful UPP. Al citizens must be upheld to participate in matters of the militia to keep the Province alive. Official sport: Football (soccer for the americans in here) Official Plant: Cloves (shall be updated)
Posted: May 19, 2010 8:16 PM - Quote - Report!

genghisgandhi

I, genghisgandhi, leader Animal-Land declare the Animal-Land to be a member of the UPP. We cater to the few animals in the UPP, and allow human visitors every once and a while. I, genghisgandhi, leader Animal-Land declare the Animal-Land to be a member of the UPP. We cater to the few animals in the UPP, and allow human visitors every once and a while.
Posted: May 19, 2010 10:03 PM - Quote - Report!

mcjosh

I, mcjosh, the National Crazy Guy and Rapist, and the Governor of the Island of Mcjosh, declare the Island of Mcjosh to be open to tourism and other future plans which shall be announced by the Governor.

In addition, public orgies are permitted on this island and this island only.

(shall be updated)
I, mcjosh, the National Crazy Guy and Rapist, and the Governor of the Island of Mcjosh, declare the Island of Mcjosh to be open to tourism and other future plans which shall be announced by the Governor.

In addition, public orgies are permitted on this island and this island only.

(shall be updated)
Posted: May 19, 2010 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

GooGooFluffers

I, GooGooFluffers, leader of GooGoo Island, declare GooGoo Island open for pioneeringship. I, GooGooFluffers, leader of GooGoo Island, declare GooGoo Island open for pioneeringship.
Posted: May 19, 2010 11:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Rocks ur Life

I, Rocks ur Life, Grand Poobah of Pen Island declare Pen Island, a province consisting of my dwelling place, the lake behind it, and the school I attend, as an official member of the UPP, open for trade. I, Rocks ur Life, Grand Poobah of Pen Island declare Pen Island, a province consisting of my dwelling place, the lake behind it, and the school I attend, as an official member of the UPP, open for trade.
Posted: May 20, 2010 4:21 AM - Quote - Report!

lordllama

I, the High Emperor Lord Llama officially declare the planes of Llamaland a province of the UPP. I, the High Emperor Lord Llama officially declare the planes of Llamaland a province of the UPP.
Posted: May 23, 2010 4:28 AM - Quote - Report!

GbAdimDb5m7

,I the all mighty and all willing god of the state that was formely known as Tooken,Announce the creation of the happiest place on earth.
In here prostitution IS legal /highfive
You may deal drugs up to 10g
Rock on.
,I the all mighty and all willing god of the state that was formely known as Tooken,Announce the creation of the happiest place on earth. In here prostitution IS legal /highfive You may deal drugs up to 10g Rock on.
Posted: Jun 5, 2010 12:20 AM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

I, High Roompus of the Roompa Lands (including the Roompa wastlelands aka my forest behind my house, yard, and that of my "neighbors", all past and present schools High Roompa aka myself have attended) declare Roompa as a province the UPP.
Official Theme Song: Motivation of Man (you should be able to tell our intentions from that song :) )
Constitution will be posted on group page
I, High Roompus of the Roompa Lands (including the Roompa wastlelands aka my forest behind my house, yard, and that of my "neighbors", all past and present schools High Roompa aka myself have attended) declare Roompa as a province the UPP. Official Theme Song: Motivation of Man (you should be able to tell our intentions from that song :) ) Constitution will be posted on group page
Posted: Jul 3, 2010 5:23 AM - Quote - Report!

maggot9779

I, Daniel aka maggot9779, Secretary of Snobbery, formally declare Danzilvania, which encompasses my bedroom and the downstairs toilet, a member of the United Provinces of the Pit. I, Daniel aka maggot9779, Secretary of Snobbery, formally declare Danzilvania, which encompasses my bedroom and the downstairs toilet, a member of the United Provinces of the Pit.
Posted: Jul 3, 2010 2:46 PM - Quote - Report!

deathdrummer

I, Lord Baron von Vader ham AKA Deathdrummer would like to declare the province of Pitoria as an offical province of UPP. I am currently working on a system of laws and regulations that would suit Pitoria.

PM me if you wish to be a Pitorian.
I, Lord Baron von Vader ham AKA Deathdrummer would like to declare the province of Pitoria as an offical province of UPP. I am currently working on a system of laws and regulations that would suit Pitoria.

PM me if you wish to be a Pitorian.
Posted: Jul 3, 2010 6:52 PM - Quote - Report!

JeanMi36

I, JeanMi36, prime minister of Zombieland, formally declare the land of Zombieland an officiel province of UPP.

To be a citizen, you must own and be able to operate a chainsaw for fighting purposes.
I, JeanMi36, prime minister of Zombieland, formally declare the land of Zombieland an officiel province of UPP. To be a citizen, you must own and be able to operate a chainsaw for fighting purposes.
Posted: Jul 15, 2010 4:37 PM - Quote - Report!

Simsimius

I, Governor Simsimius, declare myself the governor of SimProvince, which encompasses all rooms containing the bed(s) I sleep in. I, Governor Simsimius, declare myself the governor of SimProvince, which encompasses all rooms containing the bed(s) I sleep in.
Posted: Aug 12, 2010 9:09 PM - Quote - Report!

Da.Squid

I, Da.Squid, declare myself the Presidential Ruling Power of Blaekspruttby, a provence which encompases Study 15 of Brooklands House, Uppingham, Rutland, UK, my bed in my dorm, my bedroom in my house in Hong Kong and the Central-Mid Levels Escalator and surrounding area. I uphold the laws of the UPP and hold all power in the state, though if you want some you can just PM me. The national language is Danish and the currency whatever you want it to be. I, Da.Squid, declare myself the Presidential Ruling Power of Blaekspruttby, a provence which encompases Study 15 of Brooklands House, Uppingham, Rutland, UK, my bed in my dorm, my bedroom in my house in Hong Kong and the Central-Mid Levels Escalator and surrounding area. I uphold the laws of the UPP and hold all power in the state, though if you want some you can just PM me. The national language is Danish and the currency whatever you want it to be.
Posted: Sep 4, 2010 6:00 PM - Quote - Report!

WinterEagle5

I, WinterEagle5, declare the places of me and my friend's residences as 'The Ortis of Vicis,' as a province of the UPP. This means something like "The Gardens of Time." All males must see military service until death, running daily. Arms training at least once a week. Explorations of various sections of the bordering state known as "Kentucky" will be explored weekly, with reports of foreign soldiers noted. We shall follow and abide by the laws set forth through the yet to be established constitution of the UPP. I, WinterEagle5, declare the places of me and my friend's residences as 'The Ortis of Vicis,' as a province of the UPP. This means something like "The Gardens of Time." All males must see military service until death, running daily. Arms training at least once a week. Explorations of various sections of the bordering state known as "Kentucky" will be explored weekly, with reports of foreign soldiers noted. We shall follow and abide by the laws set forth through the yet to be established constitution of the UPP.
Posted: Sep 6, 2010 3:35 AM - Quote - Report!

SlayingDragons

I, SlayingDragons, President of the Department of Stringed Instruments and Potato Chips; Hereby declare myself Head Pooba of Dragonland, as a province in the United Provinces of the Pit.

This province occupies a 40,000 ft^2 area of land, and has a 800 ft. parameter, around the center building of the province. 100 feet to the left, right, front, and back, if any confusion comes up. This limit will be free to expand or decrease as deem necessary by the Head Pooba, to accommodate population growth or occupy free space with essential resources.

Military briefing given upon arrival. Residents must register at town hall to be approved of citizenship. (Contact Head Pooba if province has not been physically established yet.)

Requirements of citizenship: Must not be a murderer, or rapist. Must be at least 13 years of age. Taxes will be at least 10 of the UPP currency a year for upkeep of the town. Any unused taxes would be returned.

Badass province here.
I, SlayingDragons, President of the Department of Stringed Instruments and Potato Chips; Hereby declare myself Head Pooba of Dragonland, as a province in the United Provinces of the Pit.

This province occupies a 40,000 ft^2 area of land, and has a 800 ft. parameter, around the center building of the province. 100 feet to the left, right, front, and back, if any confusion comes up. This limit will be free to expand or decrease as deem necessary by the Head Pooba, to accommodate population growth or occupy free space with essential resources.

Military briefing given upon arrival. Residents must register at town hall to be approved of citizenship. (Contact Head Pooba if province has not been physically established yet.)

Requirements of citizenship: Must not be a murderer, or rapist. Must be at least 13 years of age. Taxes will be at least 10 of the UPP currency a year for upkeep of the town. Any unused taxes would be returned.

Badass province here.
Posted: Sep 10, 2010 1:16 AM - Quote - Report!

edgeyyz

I, edgeyyz, declare myself Permanent Provincial Chancellor of Kyoycz (pronounced kind of like kyoych (the z is important)) in the general area of Central New York of the macronation, the United States of America.

Permission must be granted for entrance, although members of other provinces need only state the name and general location of their provinces.

Citizenship requirements: Must play an instrument at an intermediate level (minimum). Otherwise, pink card issued until this requirement is filled.

*On a side note, someone should put up a website like they did with the UG Bible.
I, edgeyyz, declare myself Permanent Provincial Chancellor of Kyoycz (pronounced kind of like kyoych (the z is important)) in the general area of Central New York of the macronation, the United States of America. Permission must be granted for entrance, although members of other provinces need only state the name and general location of their provinces. Citizenship requirements: Must play an instrument at an intermediate level (minimum). Otherwise, pink card issued until this requirement is filled. *On a side note, someone should put up a website like they did with the UG Bible.
Posted: Sep 10, 2010 3:17 AM - Quote - Report!

me_llamo_juan

Look up man
edgeyyz wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 at 10:17pm :
I, edgeyyz, declare myself Permanent Provincial Chancellor of Kyoycz (pronounced kind of like kyoych (the z is important)) in the general area of Central New York of the macronation, the United States of America.

Permission must be granted for entrance, although members of other provinces need only state the name and general location of their provinces.

Citizenship requirements: Must play an instrument at an intermediate level (minimum). Otherwise, pink card issued until this requirement is filled.

*On a side note, someone should put up a website like they did with the UG Bible.

me_llamo_juan wrote on May 17th, 2010 at 3:50pm :
Its domain includes my room and the trails upon which I run, and undisclosed areas in Baldwinsville, Liverpool, Binghamton, and Syracuse, NY.
But really, I need to buy some land. For now, it lives in spirit and is wherever I am.

You got beat
Look up man[QUOTE u='edgeyyz' d='2010-09-09 22:17:17']I, edgeyyz, declare myself Permanent Provincial Chancellor of Kyoycz (pronounced kind of like kyoych (the z is important)) [b]in the general area of Central New York of the macronation, the United States of America.[/b] Permission must be granted for entrance, although members of other provinces need only state the name and general location of their provinces. Citizenship requirements: Must play an instrument at an intermediate level (minimum). Otherwise, pink card issued until this requirement is filled. *On a side note, someone should put up a website like they did with the UG Bible.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE u='me_llamo_juan' d='2010-05-17 15:50:14']I, me_llamo_juan, Benevolent Tyrant of Baldwinia, [b]hereby declare Baldwinia as a formal province of the UPP and base of Central New York operations.
Its domain includes my room and the trails upon which I run, and undisclosed areas in Baldwinsville, Liverpool, Binghamton, and Syracuse, NY.[/b] But really, I need to buy some land. For now, it lives in spirit and is wherever I am.
[/QUOTE] You got beat
Posted: Sep 14, 2010 3:54 PM - Quote - Report!

jetfuel495

I, jetfuel495, hereby declare myself Great Grand Governing General of Mordhausia (name of executive title subject to change). Limits of this province extend to the confines of my living area, and within a one foot radius of my person when I am outside of that territory. I, jetfuel495, hereby declare myself Great Grand Governing General of Mordhausia (name of executive title subject to change). Limits of this province extend to the confines of my living area, and within a one foot radius of my person when I am outside of that territory.
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 4:06 AM - Quote - Report!

crazysam23_Atax

I, CrazySam23_Atax, hereby declare, without the consent of those around me (but with the consent of the governed), myself as the Tyrant of Ataxia and hereby convene said province. This province extends into my bedroom, those areas where I preceed to use the throne, and those areas where I feast. When I am outside said areas, I informally and temporarily annex any area that is of the distance of 3 square feet around my illustrious personage.

Requirements of Citizenship: Don't be an ass. Be polite to your fellow citizens. Manners please the Tyrant greatly. (This generally covers things like "Don't kill", "Don't steal", and all other laws of the UPP.)
Also, taxes will be collected at 10% of the provincial GDP, at the end of the year.
Provincial Bird: Horned Owl

All Glory to the UPP!

(Subject to change, at the whims of the Tyrant.)
I, CrazySam23_Atax, hereby declare, without the consent of those around me (but with the consent of the governed), myself as the Tyrant of Ataxia and hereby convene said province. This province extends into my bedroom, those areas where I preceed to use the throne, and those areas where I feast. When I am outside said areas, I informally and temporarily annex any area that is of the distance of 3 square feet around my illustrious personage. 

Requirements of Citizenship: Don't be an ass. Be polite to your fellow citizens. Manners please the Tyrant greatly. (This generally covers things like "Don't kill", "Don't steal", and all other laws of the UPP.)
Also, taxes will be collected at 10% of the provincial GDP, at the end of the year. 
 Provincial Bird: Horned Owl

All Glory to the UPP!

(Subject to change, at the whims of the Tyrant.)
Posted: Oct 1, 2010 5:16 AM - Quote - Report!

Jarz1000

I, Jarz1000, declare me the high governer of the province of Jarzlandia, which is my property, paintballing quarters, and any area 3 feet around me. The laws in my province are as follows: Be polite. I ask of you no tax money, only that you pitch in to buy paintballs and air, and anything else vital of life. Monster must be present in my kingdom at all times (Red Bull is acceptable, too). Don't be an ass (as mentioned above), and follow all laws of the UPP.
Provincial Food: Any and all meats
Provincial Music: Anything acceptable
Provincial Song: Anything that's accepted as provincial music
Provincial Animal: Jackalope (YES, THEY EXIST! DON'T DENY IT!)

(All rules and anything else in my control is subject to change.)

I, Jarz1000, declare me the high governer of the province of Jarzlandia, which is my property, paintballing quarters, and any area 3 feet around me. The laws in my province are as follows: Be polite. I ask of you no tax money, only that you pitch in to buy paintballs and air, and anything else vital of life. Monster must be present in my kingdom at all times (Red Bull is acceptable, too). Don't be an ass (as mentioned above), and follow all laws of the UPP.
Provincial Food: Any and all meats
Provincial Music: Anything acceptable
Provincial Song: Anything that's accepted as provincial music
Provincial Animal: Jackalope (YES, THEY EXIST! DON'T DENY IT!)

(All rules and anything else in my control is subject to change.)

Posted: Oct 12, 2010 2:37 AM - Quote - Report!

epiless

I, Epiless declare my complete and total rule over the areas within my apartment walls. I charge no tax, however if you do wish to enter I suggest you bring beer and or food. I pledge my military might to the defense of the UPP. You have my spudgun pit! I, Epiless declare my complete and total rule over the areas within my apartment walls. I charge no tax, however if you do wish to enter I suggest you bring beer and or food. I pledge my military might to the defense of the UPP. You have my spudgun pit!
Posted: Oct 18, 2010 1:44 AM - Quote - Report!

doomded

I Doomded, declare my car (as I have no land property) and the immediate area around it including, but not limited to the space to open both doors all the way, and 2 feet from each bumper, as Doomtasia, the first (i believe) fully mobile province of the great nation of the UPP.

The only thing I ask of all people and other vehicles entering my territory is to be respectful of my great province and this grand nation.
I Doomded, declare my car (as I have no land property) and the immediate area around it including, but not limited to the space to open both doors all the way, and 2 feet from each bumper, as Doomtasia, the first (i believe) fully mobile province of the great nation of the UPP. The only thing I ask of all people and other vehicles entering my territory is to be respectful of my great province and this grand nation.
Posted: Oct 21, 2010 6:43 PM - Quote - Report!

charby19

I, charby19, First President of the Free Province of South Greenbank, declare my bedroom and garage to be part of the glorious UPP. Provincial Laws and Regulations listed on the President's profile. I, charby19, First President of the Free Province of South Greenbank, declare my bedroom and garage to be part of the glorious UPP. Provincial Laws and Regulations listed on the President's profile.
Posted: Oct 27, 2010 10:30 PM - Quote - Report!

cukd7x-a2-

I, cukd7x-a2-, archbishop of Utah, declare building #2 of Wyview housing Park of BYU to be a province of the pit. It shall be a safe haven for all members of the Pit. The campusof Brigham young University is soon to be annexed. I, cukd7x-a2-, archbishop of Utah, declare building #2 of Wyview housing Park of BYU to be a province of the pit. It shall be a safe haven for all members of the Pit. The campusof Brigham young University is soon to be annexed.
Posted: Oct 28, 2010 8:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Dempsey68

I, Dempsey68, proclaim myself Grand-Czar of the UPP state of "Demoland" a provence that consists of merseyside, the wirral, the historic city of chester and also south liverpool (the city centre bit) for use of for, and by, members of the UPP. please enjoy your stay. I, Dempsey68, proclaim myself Grand-Czar of the UPP state of "Demoland" a provence that consists of merseyside, the wirral, the historic city of chester and also south liverpool (the city centre bit) for use of for, and by, members of the UPP. please enjoy your stay.
Posted: Nov 14, 2010 12:11 AM - Quote - Report!

monkeysintheday

I, monkeysintheday, hereby claim my bedroom inside of Levittown Pennsylvania, to be a province of the UPP, and I claim myself the Governor and Duke of Monkemia. I, monkeysintheday, hereby claim my bedroom inside of Levittown Pennsylvania, to be a province of the UPP, and I claim myself the Governor and Duke of Monkemia.
Posted: Feb 28, 2011 4:53 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand