The Wah Modders

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Post Pics of your Modded Wah!!!!

ECistheBest

Post ur pics!!! soundclips too if you have any!!!

i'll start.
My Voxy lady, with adjustable Q-dial, Mid-boost knob, and a gain knob.

i'm waiting for some caps to come in so i can get the sweep cap toggle, and the sweep fine-tuning toggle.

she's here!!!

Post ur pics!!! soundclips too if you have any!!!

i'll start.
My Voxy lady, with adjustable Q-dial, Mid-boost knob, and a gain knob.

i'm waiting for some caps to come in so i can get the sweep cap toggle, and the sweep fine-tuning toggle.

she's here!!!

Posted: Aug 28, 2007 6:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Sun-burst

wow i like the work you put into that :)
does it have an LED?
wow i like the work you put into that :)
does it have an LED?
Posted: Sep 1, 2007 12:00 PM - Quote - Report!

ECistheBest

thanks. i love how my wah turned out.and no. LEDs are useless, and 3PDT switches are waste of money for a wah. u think i can't tell the difference sound wise when its on or off??? :D thanks. i love how my wah turned out.and no. LEDs are useless, and 3PDT switches are waste of money for a wah. u think i can't tell the difference sound wise when its on or off??? :D
Posted: Sep 2, 2007 8:38 AM - Quote - Report!

ECistheBest

^you need to upload the pic on photobucket or imageshack. ^you need to upload the pic on photobucket or imageshack.
Posted: Sep 3, 2007 4:35 AM - Quote - Report!

Thewolf_and_man

Finaly I can post my baby:D And I'm gonna add a Q-Dial... Thanks to EC:cheers: Finaly I can post my baby:D And I'm gonna add a Q-Dial... Thanks to EC:cheers:
Posted: Sep 5, 2007 2:24 PM - Quote - Report!

ECistheBest

^what did u use to write on ur wah? some sort of sharpies? ^what did u use to write on ur wah? some sort of sharpies?
Posted: Sep 6, 2007 9:07 PM - Quote - Report!

hendriko

does TB count as modded? does TB count as modded?
Posted: Sep 8, 2007 12:21 AM - Quote - Report!

ECistheBest

^show the inside!!! xD

this should be the "Post the Inside of your Wah" thread lol. that's better. naked wahs ftw!!!
^show the inside!!! xD

this should be the "Post the Inside of your Wah" thread lol. that's better. naked wahs ftw!!!
Posted: Sep 8, 2007 10:10 AM - Quote - Report!

Thewolf_and_man

Sharpie, dude im from sweden! Googled it though and it looks kinda the same.Just had to:D <BR& gt;Who should post pictures of the inside? Btw. I love lookin' at guts from others... not literally:rolleyes: Sharpie, dude im from sweden! Googled it though and it looks kinda the same.Just had to:D <BR& gt;Who should post pictures of the inside? Btw. I love lookin' at guts from others... not literally:rolleyes:
Posted: Sep 8, 2007 4:51 PM - Quote - Report!

WtrPlyr

Posted: Jul 21, 2010 2:45 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand