Warwick/Rockbass Owners

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Post you Warwick Thread :D

Killswitch888

I play a Warwick Vampyre 5 :D

I play a Warwick Vampyre 5 :D

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 2:30 AM - Quote - Report!

Caustic

Links ain't working man.Here is mine. RockBass Fortress 4, P/J configuration. Currently in bass hospital undergoing an input jack repair/replacement (whichever necessary). Not the basses fault - my fault for two years of neglect and giving it a hell of a hard time. Band practice 5 days a week, twice a day, sometimes three. Two hour plus stretches, and regular (very animated) gigging. And many a night in the back of a van. Ol' Faithful indeed! Not the best looking bass in the world, nor the best set up. But I've played it that much it's just like playing nothing at all. Add a pick and some chorus for instant orgasm (in my ears, at least).Apologies for bad bumfluff on face and hair - Slept in a car for three days preceding picture. Rock and roll, baby.< ;br>
Ignore damage to finish around neck joint And one with the amp. Ignore the least rock and roll front room of all time (Courtesy of owners of said room predating Genesis).< ;br>Running that as Bass - GEB-7 - Amp, with an ODB-3, CEB-3 and PD-7 in the effects loop. Amps compression on, low mids boosted slightly. Treble rolled back a little on the bass. Fingers or increasingly commonly, Dunlop .96mm picks (the glossy pink ones).Okay, the obligatory rocker. Apologies for the Marshall MG by my feet - not mine!< ;br>
Links ain't working man.Here is mine. RockBass Fortress 4, P/J configuration. Currently in bass hospital undergoing an input jack repair/replacement (whichever necessary). Not the basses fault - my fault for two years of neglect and giving it a hell of a hard time. Band practice 5 days a week, twice a day, sometimes three. Two hour plus stretches, and regular (very animated) gigging. And many a night in the back of a van. Ol' Faithful indeed! Not the best looking bass in the world, nor the best set up. But I've played it that much it's just like playing nothing at all. Add a pick and some chorus for instant orgasm (in my ears, at least).Apologies for bad bumfluff on face and hair - Slept in a car for three days preceding picture. Rock and roll, baby.< ;br>
Ignore damage to finish around neck joint And one with the amp. Ignore the least rock and roll front room of all time (Courtesy of owners of said room predating Genesis).< ;br>Running that as Bass - GEB-7 - Amp, with an ODB-3, CEB-3 and PD-7 in the effects loop. Amps compression on, low mids boosted slightly. Treble rolled back a little on the bass. Fingers or increasingly commonly, Dunlop .96mm picks (the glossy pink ones).Okay, the obligatory rocker. Apologies for the Marshall MG by my feet - not mine!< ;br>
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 3:17 AM - Quote - Report!

elemenohpee

Here's my Fortress One ('93) fretless, with passive bartolinis. I love it to death.Sorry in advance for the crappy picture quality. I'm more concerned with my basses than having a digital camera. The whole rig.</font& gt; Here's my Fortress One ('93) fretless, with passive bartolinis. I love it to death.Sorry in advance for the crappy picture quality. I'm more concerned with my basses than having a digital camera. The whole rig.</font& gt;
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 3:39 AM - Quote - Report!

Kellas

Warwick Rockbass Corvette Classic SE

Warwick Rockbass Corvette Classic SE
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 3:43 AM - Quote - Report!

BleedDeathMetal

Killswitch Vampyres are the sex. What a sick body. I have a red Warwick Corvette $$ that I'm borrowing from Sam Ash until I get mine in Natural. I've been waiting over 6 weeks and it could be another 6 so he lent me one. How do you post pictures. Sorry for being a noob lol. Killswitch Vampyres are the sex. What a sick body. I have a red Warwick Corvette $$ that I'm borrowing from Sam Ash until I get mine in Natural. I've been waiting over 6 weeks and it could be another 6 so he lent me one. How do you post pictures. Sorry for being a noob lol.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 5:15 AM - Quote - Report!

thefitz

<BR
That's my baby; a Corvette ProLine strung B-E-A-D. Notice the groovy strap that is an exact colour match for the bass!Currently, the bass is in the shop for a truss rod repair, and I'm dreading it.
<BR
That's my baby; a Corvette ProLine strung B-E-A-D. Notice the groovy strap that is an exact colour match for the bass!Currently, the bass is in the shop for a truss rod repair, and I'm dreading it.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 6:07 AM - Quote - Report!

Caustic

Nice, elemenohpeee. I think the only time I'd really want to go for another Warwick style bass is if it was a Fortress fretless. I love the really woody tone that Fortresses give and I'd imagine it would really compliment the natural fretless tone.

I'd have to have fretlines put in it because I'm a sloppy git, though. :(
Nice, elemenohpeee. I think the only time I'd really want to go for another Warwick style bass is if it was a Fortress fretless. I love the really woody tone that Fortresses give and I'd imagine it would really compliment the natural fretless tone.

Posted: Aug 23, 2007 3:39 PM - Quote - Report!

elemenohpee

Caustic wrote on Aug 23rd, 2007 at 10:39am :

Yeah the fortresses are possibly my favorite Warwick. It's really too bad they were discontinued. It has the best neck I've ever played. I'm trying really hard to get my hands on a Fortress Flashback. They're GORGEOUS.
Caustic wrote on Aug 23rd, 2007 at 10:39am :

Yeah the fortresses are possibly my favorite Warwick. It's really too bad they were discontinued. It has the best neck I've ever played. I'm trying really hard to get my hands on a Fortress Flashback. They're GORGEOUS.
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 3:43 AM - Quote - Report!

fortysix&2

[IMG][/IMG]

My Corvette Std 5, bubinga body, ovangkol neck, wenge fingerboard.
Beautiful figuring, I think :P
[IMG][/IMG]

My Corvette Std 5, bubinga body, ovangkol neck, wenge fingerboard.
Beautiful figuring, I think :P
Posted: Sep 13, 2007 8:12 PM - Quote - Report!

fortysix&2

elemenophee, how do you find the GEB-7 noise-wise? elemenophee, how do you find the GEB-7 noise-wise?
Posted: Sep 13, 2007 8:16 PM - Quote - Report!

gm jack

Custom shop baby. ;) Admitedly only 50 worth of custom shop stuff, but it got a me a CS certificate and a 100 flight case, and it should go up on the site sometime soon, so I'm not complaining.

Custom shop baby. ;) Admitedly only 50 worth of custom shop stuff, but it got a me a CS certificate and a 100 flight case, and it should go up on the site sometime soon, so I'm not complaining.
Posted: Jan 1, 2008 8:14 PM - Quote - Report!

BleedDeathMetal

^What a beauty Jack. ^What a beauty Jack.
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 11:55 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand