Warwick/Rockbass Owners

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Your favorite Warwick.

BleedDeathMetal

Mine would have to be the Vampyre. The body is so intimidating and out their and the sound I can get out of it is amazing. Mine would have to be the Vampyre. The body is so intimidating and out their and the sound I can get out of it is amazing.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 5:19 AM - Quote - Report!

thefitz

Those NT Vampyre's look incredible. I'm also partial to the Streamer Stage I. However, the next Warwick I'm going to own is the Warwick Buzzard BO 5-string in Gloss Black. Those NT Vampyre's look incredible. I'm also partial to the Streamer Stage I. However, the next Warwick I'm going to own is the Warwick Buzzard BO 5-string in Gloss Black.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 6:04 AM - Quote - Report!

watchingmefall

Id like a Vampyre or a Infinity that thing just oozes sex. Id like a Vampyre or a Infinity that thing just oozes sex.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 6:13 AM - Quote - Report!

Nikki197666

Definitely a tie between a vampyre and a nice dark thumb... Definitely a tie between a vampyre and a nice dark thumb...
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 10:37 AM - Quote - Report!

Nutter_101

Streamer Series 1/2. Amazing! Streamer Series 1/2. Amazing!
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 1:44 PM - Quote - Report!

Killswitch888

lol woot woot , i have a Vampyre lol << and i love it ..... but i love the Streamers too lol woot woot , i have a Vampyre lol << and i love it ..... but i love the Streamers too
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 3:33 PM - Quote - Report!

muzungo

vette $$ looks cool,sounds great and plays like a dream vette $$ looks cool,sounds great and plays like a dream
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 6:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Drmckool

my fav is mine. the 4-string thumb bolt-on my fav is mine. the 4-string thumb bolt-on
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 8:10 PM - Quote - Report!

pagiatis

My favorite seems to be the corvette $$. But I love the Vampyre NT with the natural finish too. My favorite seems to be the corvette $$. But I love the Vampyre NT with the natural finish too.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 9:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Caustic

Fortress. It's sort of the odd one out of the Warwick family, but I really like it. I'd love to own a proper Warwick Fortress lined fretless. I used to dig the Thumbs, but I'm sort of moving away from Warwick in general. Fortress. It's sort of the odd one out of the Warwick family, but I really like it. I'd love to own a proper Warwick Fortress lined fretless. I used to dig the Thumbs, but I'm sort of moving away from Warwick in general.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 11:22 PM - Quote - Report!

elemenohpee

Fortress Flashback. Absolutely amazing. I can't put it into words. Fortress Flashback. Absolutely amazing. I can't put it into words.
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 3:47 AM - Quote - Report!

etubrutus123

Either the four string thumb BO, or the 4 string NT Vamp. Either the four string thumb BO, or the 4 string NT Vamp.
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 6:46 PM - Quote - Report!

thefitz

elemenohpee wrote on Aug 24th, 2007 at 10:47pm :
Fortress Flashback. Absolutely amazing. I can't put it into words.

LMNOP, I've never seen that before. Is that an honest to God Warwick? Or a Rockbass?
elemenohpee wrote on Aug 24th, 2007 at 10:47pm :
Fortress Flashback. Absolutely amazing. I can't put it into words.

LMNOP, I've never seen that before. Is that an honest to God Warwick? Or a Rockbass?
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 6:49 PM - Quote - Report!

elemenohpee

That's a honest to god Warwick. However, it was only made for 3 or 4 years until '98.They're incredably hard to find, and are considered the top collector's bass of Warwick. That's a honest to god Warwick. However, it was only made for 3 or 4 years until '98.They're incredably hard to find, and are considered the top collector's bass of Warwick.
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 5:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Drmckool

ya that looks amazing ya that looks amazing
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 6:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Beast_Within

I'd have to go with the Streamer Stage I, The Corvette Jazzman, Or a Classis BO Thumb. I'd have to go with the Streamer Stage I, The Corvette Jazzman, Or a Classis BO Thumb.
Posted: Sep 5, 2007 2:00 AM - Quote - Report!

fortysix&2

elemenohpee wrote on Aug 27th, 2007 at 12:55pm :
That's a honest to god Warwick. However, it was only made for 3 or 4 years until '98.They're incredably hard to find, and are considered the top collector's bass of Warwick.

What about the nobby?!
That's a honest to god Warwick. However, it was only made for 3 or 4 years until '98.They're incredably hard to find, and are considered the top collector's bass of Warwick.

What about the nobby?!
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 2:09 AM - Quote - Report!

maguire

I like the rockbass 5-string Corvette, but I've only played s handful of warwicks. I like the rockbass 5-string Corvette, but I've only played s handful of warwicks.
Posted: Oct 28, 2007 3:26 AM - Quote - Report!

thefitz

fortysix&2 wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 at 9:09pm :
What about the nobby?!

I saw a Nobby for sale in southern Florida for about $2000. I think I should have bought it.
fortysix&2 wrote on Oct 11th, 2007 at 9:09pm :
What about the nobby?!

I saw a Nobby for sale in southern Florida for about $2000. I think I should have bought it.
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 7:52 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand