"I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello"

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What wierd effect do you do that no onelse does?

Ripped And Torn

Have you ever said "That some Tom Morello shit right there"? i know i have, but what was that you did that made you say that....explain Have you ever said "That some Tom Morello shit right there"? i know i have, but what was that you did that made you say that....explain
Posted: Jan 3, 2009 5:55 PM - Quote - Report!

SlappyMcLardfat

fuzz in front of the amp and an octave pedal and a flanger in the effects loop. if you play any of tom's parts it sounds like if tom ascended to heaven and sent down new versions of his rage stuff. fuzz in front of the amp and an octave pedal and a flanger in the effects loop. if you play any of tom's parts it sounds like if tom ascended to heaven and sent down new versions of his rage stuff.
Posted: Jan 9, 2009 5:23 AM - Quote - Report!

Delta3Xray

i'd assume if someone was tapping all over the place and had an octave pedal someone would say that i'd assume if someone was tapping all over the place and had an octave pedal someone would say that
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 10:25 PM - Quote - Report!

SlappyMcLardfat

my new "tom morello shit" sound is a fuzz into flanger with the rate turned all the way up. i imagine once i get around to installing a killswitch i'll be tom jr. haha. my new "tom morello shit" sound is a fuzz into flanger with the rate turned all the way up. i imagine once i get around to installing a killswitch i'll be tom jr. haha.
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 3:25 AM - Quote - Report!

forsaknazrael

I use harmonics w/neck bends + killswitch for one song my band plays. I use harmonics w/neck bends + killswitch for one song my band plays.
Posted: Mar 10, 2009 6:56 PM - Quote - Report!

t0w3r_b0i

I use a killswitch.. lol I'm the only one who I know that uses one.
I use a killswitch.. lol I'm the only one who I know that uses one.
Posted: May 20, 2009 3:36 AM - Quote - Report!

joshua122593

Wah + Octavia + Compressor + Delay :D Wah + Octavia + Compressor + Delay

:D
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 6:46 PM - Quote - Report!

Audioslave95

Fuzz + Harmonics + Whammy Rape + Rapid Step Wah = secks. Fuzz + Harmonics + Whammy Rape + Rapid Step Wah = secks.
Posted: Oct 21, 2009 8:51 PM - Quote - Report!

rockahollic1

Chorus->Delay->Whammy->Talkbox=weird ass noises that are AWESOME Chorus->Delay->Whammy->Talkbox=weird ass noises that are AWESOME
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 5:04 AM - Quote - Report!

HeavyReverb

WMD Geiger Counter->Line 6 FM-4.... enough said WMD Geiger Counter->Line 6 FM-4.... enough said
Posted: Apr 6, 2010 1:02 AM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

Elephant Noise. Because it sounds f*****g amazing. Ask me if you want to learn how. Elephant Noise. Because it sounds f*****g amazing. Ask me if you want to learn how.
Posted: Jul 5, 2010 9:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Guitarbaddie

None. Honestly! Who used pedals any more? That's how weird my shit is. None. Honestly! Who used pedals any more? That's how weird my shit is.
Posted: Jul 12, 2010 7:27 AM - Quote - Report!

~Shred Hero~

Wah->Flanger->Multiphonic Octave Generator->Phaser

Sounds like sh*t but no one else I know does it =P
Wah->Flanger->Multiphonic Octave Generator->Phaser Sounds like sh*t but no one else I know does it =P
Posted: Sep 2, 2010 2:31 AM - Quote - Report!

Guitar0player

Slap back Delay+Step phaser more or less in the same timing Slap back Delay+Step phaser more or less in the same timing
Posted: Feb 25, 2011 10:49 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand