I am Canadian. Therefore, I live in an igloo and ride my polar bear to school/work in the morning.

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Canadian stereotypes.

esyrnyk

So I want to know what weird, stupid, funny, or annoying stereotypes you have heard of some how. Please do tell. So I want to know what weird, stupid, funny, or annoying stereotypes you have heard of some how. Please do tell.
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 3:38 AM - Quote - Report!

Schectera666

We all LOVE hockey! Not completely true, eh? Oh, and this whole "eh" thing. I admit, I do use it, a lot, not only online.. but I'm sure not everyone does. 0.o We all LOVE hockey! Not completely true, eh? Oh, and this whole "eh" thing. I admit, I do use it, a lot, not only online.. but I'm sure not everyone does. 0.o
Posted: Mar 13, 2009 5:42 AM - Quote - Report!

playinbass1432

I do have a fairly thick Nova Scotian accent, so I'm not really helping with the accent stereotype HAHA. I do have a fairly thick Nova Scotian accent, so I'm not really helping with the accent stereotype HAHA.
Posted: Mar 25, 2009 4:51 AM - Quote - Report!

House Cat

some people think that there are rcmp's every where! some people think that there are rcmp's every where!
Posted: Mar 27, 2009 12:56 AM - Quote - Report!

Rpc4

That we all say aboot. And I have to agree with schectera because everyone thinks we love hockey! Whenever I go to the united states and somone asks if im canadian, they go on and on about hockey thinking that we all know every player and every team. every AMERICAN who has found out im canadian, knows more about hockey then I do!:P That we all say aboot. And I have to agree with schectera because everyone thinks we love hockey! Whenever I go to the united states and somone asks if im canadian, they go on and on about hockey thinking that we all know every player and every team. every AMERICAN who has found out im canadian, knows more about hockey then I do!:P
Posted: Apr 4, 2009 10:33 PM - Quote - Report!

lowbudgetband

An American actually once asked me if I lived in an igloo. I told him "Yes. And right now global warming is becoming a real problem because the igloo melts a little each summer and it's almost impossible to fix it without rebuilding from scratch." He was amazed. An American actually once asked me if I lived in an igloo. I told him "Yes. And right now global warming is becoming a real problem because the igloo melts a little each summer and it's almost impossible to fix it without rebuilding from scratch." He was amazed.
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 11:38 PM - Quote - Report!

bass-man9712

Bob and Doug Mckenzie, any steriotype they protray lol Bob and Doug Mckenzie, any steriotype they protray lol
Posted: May 1, 2010 8:32 AM - Quote - Report!

Mtn._Slider

that people think that canadian bacon is just ham it really isnt ham that people think that canadian bacon is just ham it really isnt ham
Posted: May 1, 2010 4:23 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand