We Shower Naked

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Why do YOU shower naked?

NathanRobbins

Seeing how dead that this group is (even though I'm sure we see eye to eye with just about every member of UG) I decided to start a thread for some comedic relief from the depressing emptiness of this forum.

The question is... Why do you shower naked?

Is it that you enjoy relaxing with the water on your back after a long day? Is it that you don't particularly enjoy smelling like that long-haired hobo that lives under the bridge in your community. You know. The one who pushes the shopping cart full of his belongings that are packed neatly into garbage bags. That one. Or could it be that you get a confidence booster from glancing down at your enormous manhood without it being considered "socially unacceptable." Whatever the reason behind your conformity to the routine of shower time in your birthday suit is, I'm sure we'd all like to hear it. SO POST AWAY DAMNIT
Seeing how dead that this group is (even though I'm sure we see eye to eye with just about every member of UG) I decided to start a thread for some comedic relief from the depressing emptiness of this forum.

The question is... Why do you shower naked?

Is it that you enjoy relaxing with the water on your back after a long day? Is it that you don't particularly enjoy smelling like that long-haired hobo that lives under the bridge in your community. You know. The one who pushes the shopping cart full of his belongings that are packed neatly into garbage bags. That one. Or could it be that you get a confidence booster from glancing down at your enormous manhood without it being considered "socially unacceptable." Whatever the reason behind your conformity to the routine of shower time in your birthday suit is, I'm sure we'd all like to hear it. SO POST AWAY DAMNIT
Posted: Mar 5, 2011 12:50 AM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

I like how the water trickles down my body and gives me quite a sensation. I like how the water trickles down my body and gives me quite a sensation.
Posted: Mar 5, 2011 3:40 AM - Quote - Report!

blackangel808

I just like being clean and relaxing. I hate germs, the thought of them makes me nervous, even though its crazy way to think....I'm working on that issue. lol I just like being clean and relaxing. I hate germs, the thought of them makes me nervous, even though its crazy way to think....I'm working on that issue. lol 
Posted: Mar 6, 2011 8:58 PM - Quote - Report!

defleppardrocks

So i can get all the $h!+ off me after a long day of work. So i can get all the $h!+ off me after a long day of work.
Posted: Mar 30, 2012 1:36 AM - Quote - Report!

adamgur96

because i like being naked (legaly naked) because i like being naked (legaly naked)
Posted: Aug 25, 2012 2:09 PM - Quote - Report!

RockstarAdam

[Insert slightly dirty comment here]

And THAT'S why I shower naked!
[Insert slightly dirty comment here] And THAT'S why I shower naked!
Posted: Mar 23, 2013 12:03 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand