VI)
Lord Send Me An Angel
VII) Death Letter
VIII) Shelter Of Your Arms
IX) Candy Cane Children
X)
Screwdriver

Gus
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 9:08 PM - Quote - Report!

FriQue

Jolene, In The Cold, Cold Night, Seven Nation Army, I Think i Smell A Rat, Offend in Every Way, Apple Blossom, Well it's True That We Love One Another, I Can't Wait, We're Going to be Friends Jolene, In The Cold, Cold Night, Seven Nation Army, I Think i Smell A Rat, Offend in Every Way, Apple Blossom, Well it's True That We Love One Another, I Can't Wait, We're Going to be Friends
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 10:28 PM - Quote - Report!

cj10schmelzer

icky thump
ball and a biscuit
jolene live
theres no home for you here
my doorbell
catch hell blues
air near my fingers
black jack davey
i cant wait
little cream soda

(not in this order though)
icky thump
ball and a biscuit
jolene live
theres no home for you here
my doorbell
catch hell blues
air near my fingers
black jack davey
i cant wait
little cream soda

(not in this order though)
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 2:57 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

7 nation armydenial twisttake, take, takemy doorbellblue orchidin the cold cold night Edit : 1. 7 Nation army2. denial twist3. the air near my fingers4. ball and biscuit5. take, take, take6. hardest button to button7. my doorbell8. in the cold cold night9. blue orchid10. little acorns:D RE-EDIT:Girl, You Have No Faith In MedecineBall And biscuitHypnotize< BR>Then the others I said earlier, with youve got her in your pocket somewhere in there.RE-RE-EDIT (Just got Icky Thump): A Martyr For My Love For YouGirl, You Have No Faith in MedecineRags and BonesCatch Hell Blues, You Don't Know What Love Is, 300 MPH T O B (for now)Ball and BiscuitHypnotize< BR>earlier mentioned stuff... 7 nation armydenial twisttake, take, takemy doorbellblue orchidin the cold cold night Edit : 1. 7 Nation army2. denial twist3. the air near my fingers4. ball and biscuit5. take, take, take6. hardest button to button7. my doorbell8. in the cold cold night9. blue orchid10. little acorns:D RE-EDIT:Girl, You Have No Faith In MedecineBall And biscuitHypnotize< BR>Then the others I said earlier, with youve got her in your pocket somewhere in there.RE-RE-EDIT (Just got Icky Thump): A Martyr For My Love For YouGirl, You Have No Faith in MedecineRags and BonesCatch Hell Blues, You Don't Know What Love Is, 300 MPH T O B (for now)Ball and BiscuitHypnotize< BR>earlier mentioned stuff...
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 11:01 PM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

i've just gotten into them, so i don't have 10 to list, but here r a few anyway
Apple blossom
blue orchid
my doorbell
icky thump
jolene
Stop breaking down blues [robert johnson cover] from the 'stoned' soundtrack.
i've just gotten into them, so i don't have 10 to list, but here r a few anyway
Apple blossom
blue orchid
my doorbell
icky thump
jolene
Stop breaking down blues [robert johnson cover] from the 'stoned' soundtrack.
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 5:47 AM - Quote - Report!

StripeyWhitey

Top Ten Favorite White Stripes' Songs - this is a hard one, i know the thread has not been looked at for a while but i've only just seen it! So here goes:

Death Letter
Stop Breaking Down
Lets Build A Home - live version off the Conan chat show in the States
Seven Nation into Death Letter - live at Grammy's
Dead Leaves and a Dirty Ground
Baby Brother
Black Math
Girl, You Have No Faith...
Hand Springs
Hello Operator into Baby Blue (live)

Obviously, if you asked me on another day i would give you ten completely different songs - with the possible exception of Seven Nation into Death Letter - live at Grammy's because thta just ROCKS!!!!
Top Ten Favorite White Stripes' Songs - this is a hard one, i know the thread has not been looked at for a while but i've only just seen it! So here goes:

Death Letter
Stop Breaking Down
Lets Build A Home - live version off the Conan chat show in the States
Seven Nation into Death Letter - live at Grammy's
Dead Leaves and a Dirty Ground
Baby Brother
Black Math
Girl, You Have No Faith...
Hand Springs
Hello Operator into Baby Blue (live)

Obviously, if you asked me on another day i would give you ten completely different songs - with the possible exception of Seven Nation into Death Letter - live at Grammy's because thta just ROCKS!!!!
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 10:52 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand