The White Stripes fans!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Meg White?

LedDaveZeppelin

What are your thoughts on Meg White??? What are your thoughts on Meg White???
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 3:37 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Well thats an interesting topic actually, coz isnt there a wierd thing about how they are related?
Ive tried searching about this on the web, but every time its a different story!!

Anyway, I think shes a great drummer and creative too (if its her that writes the drumming)
Well thats an interesting topic actually, coz isnt there a wierd thing about how they are related?
Ive tried searching about this on the web, but every time its a different story!!

Anyway, I think shes a great drummer and creative too (if its her that writes the drumming)
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 2:15 PM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

Well from what ive head from interviews, jack had changed his name to "Jack White" then he married Meg, and she took jack last name. Then they got a divorice...well thats from what ive heard anyway... Well from what ive head from interviews, jack had changed his name to "Jack White" then he married Meg, and she took jack last name. Then they got a divorice...well thats from what ive heard anyway...
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 1:29 AM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

but i think she is an important parf of the whaite stripes all around sound. i saw them live and it was freakin awesome. best concert ive ever been in my life! but i think she is an important parf of the whaite stripes all around sound. i saw them live and it was freakin awesome. best concert ive ever been in my life!
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 1:32 AM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

you lucky! Anyway, i've heard a rumouyr that they were siblings!!! I don't know the truth/distruth of this... you lucky! Anyway, i've heard a rumouyr that they were siblings!!! I don't know the truth/distruth of this...
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 5:49 AM - Quote - Report!

ze monsta

Right, the truth on the matter is they were married.

Jack is another name for John. Which is J.White's real name, John Anthony Gillis.
I think he's been called Jack since childhood.
Jack married Meg around 1997/1998 I believe, and unussually took Meg's surname of White.
Making him Jack White.

I believe they said they were brother and sister to detract from the "Oh their in love, they fuck every night, did you hear about their sex scandal" kinda shit, so people didn't think they'd break up as soon as one argument started ot w/e.
Jack has said something like "Brothers and sisters are united for ever, you can't change that. That how me n Meg are".

As a drummer I think she is awesome. She keeps time well, make the style her own, and I mean, not many people have done that. It's distinctive and powerful.
Jack's wife is friends with Meg, she was a made of honour at Jack's wedding, and I believe is Jack's children God-Mother.
Right, the truth on the matter is they were married.

Jack is another name for John. Which is J.White's real name, John Anthony Gillis.
I think he's been called Jack since childhood.
Jack married Meg around 1997/1998 I believe, and unussually took Meg's surname of White.
Making him Jack White.

I believe they said they were brother and sister to detract from the "Oh their in love, they fuck every night, did you hear about their sex scandal" kinda shit, so people didn't think they'd break up as soon as one argument started ot w/e.
Jack has said something like "Brothers and sisters are united for ever, you can't change that. That how me n Meg are".

As a drummer I think she is awesome. She keeps time well, make the style her own, and I mean, not many people have done that. It's distinctive and powerful.
Jack's wife is friends with Meg, she was a made of honour at Jack's wedding, and I believe is Jack's children God-Mother.
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 1:17 PM - Quote - Report!

allie_is_cool

ze monsta is right about the marrriage thing.
I don't think she's the greatest drummer ever, but she does keep good time and her simplicity and heaviness goes with the bands overall theme.
ze monsta is right about the marrriage thing.
I don't think she's the greatest drummer ever, but she does keep good time and her simplicity and heaviness goes with the bands overall theme.
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 4:34 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Hey thnx Ze monsta for that detailed info, you historian! Hey thnx Ze monsta for that detailed info, you historian!
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 8:47 PM - Quote - Report!

FriQue

She's hot! That's all that i want to say. She's hot! That's all that i want to say.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 11:06 PM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

yea definitely agreed.^ yea definitely agreed.^
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 9:22 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand