The White Stripes fans!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The Stripes' 3rd member?!

allie_is_cool

Whats this I hear of the White Stripes getting a 3rd member?! And its Beck, none the less! I might be wrong on this so don't go rioting in the streets considering I heard this from a guy that insists that water goes bad if you leave it out for a few hours. Whats this I hear of the White Stripes getting a 3rd member?! And its Beck, none the less! I might be wrong on this so don't go rioting in the streets considering I heard this from a guy that insists that water goes bad if you leave it out for a few hours.
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 12:53 AM - Quote - Report!

Toadstool5

yeah, thats not gonna happen yeah, thats not gonna happen
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 2:13 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

I really don't think thats possible. It would sorta spoil the music a bit probably too. I really don't think thats possible. It would sorta spoil the music a bit probably too.
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 8:07 PM - Quote - Report!

hellfire21

well, at the moment they may not tour again, so it doesnt matter 2 much well, at the moment they may not tour again, so it doesnt matter 2 much
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 11:58 PM - Quote - Report!

allie_is_cool

Rolling Stone said they're coming out with a new album with Beck Hansen on guitar and vocals and it won't sound like the Stripes older stuff Rolling Stone said they're coming out with a new album with Beck Hansen on guitar and vocals and it won't sound like the Stripes older stuff
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 4:00 AM - Quote - Report!

ze monsta

Jack said it would never ever happen. Jack said it would never ever happen.
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 1:25 PM - Quote - Report!

GuitarSk8er804

no!!!! NEVER! no!!!! NEVER!
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 12:31 AM - Quote - Report!

jreim7490

Maybe he could trade in Meg for... Nah i'm just messing Maybe he could trade in Meg for... Nah i'm just messing
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 6:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Sir Anonymous

As I understand it, Beck and Jack are pretty good friends. Jack played on Beck's song Go It Alone, and Beck was in the Hardest Button video.

That said, I really don't think Jack would ever make there to be a third member of the White Stripes.
As I understand it, Beck and Jack are pretty good friends. Jack played on Beck's song Go It Alone, and Beck was in the Hardest Button video.

That said, I really don't think Jack would ever make there to be a third member of the White Stripes.
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 5:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Shinbo23

The White Stripes don't need a third member. I doubt that Jack is looking for change because of The Raconteurs, so I don't see a reason for Beck to join the duo.
BTW, Consolers Of The Lonely is a great album
The White Stripes don't need a third member. I doubt that Jack is looking for change because of The Raconteurs, so I don't see a reason for Beck to join the duo.
BTW, Consolers Of The Lonely is a great album
Posted: Feb 6, 2009 2:57 AM - Quote - Report!

LPDC

I agree with you shinbo23 I agree with you shinbo23
Posted: Apr 20, 2009 8:38 AM - Quote - Report!

jetwash69

Hope by now everyone knows that Beck is on the Conquest CD Limited Edition along with the rent-a-mariachis. But he's not the 3d Man, er 3d member. Hope by now everyone knows that Beck is on the Conquest CD Limited Edition along with the rent-a-mariachis. But he's not the 3d Man, er 3d member.
Posted: Apr 27, 2010 8:39 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand