The White Stripes fans!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Album?

LedDaveZeppelin

The White Stripes have six albums out right now. Hopefully there will be many more to come. But i wanna Know what you think is the best album...your Favorite White Stripes CD?

Personally I'll have to Go with Elephant. Even tho i do love De Stijl, Get Behind me Satan, Icky Thump and White blood Cells as well.
The White Stripes have six albums out right now. Hopefully there will be many more to come. But i wanna Know what you think is the best album...your Favorite White Stripes CD?

Personally I'll have to Go with Elephant. Even tho i do love De Stijl, Get Behind me Satan, Icky Thump and White blood Cells as well.
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 4:10 AM - Quote - Report!

kdownes

Icky Thump, definatly. Great album. Elephant is pretty cool, though. Icky Thump, definatly. Great album. Elephant is pretty cool, though.
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 10:39 PM - Quote - Report!

piff665

Either Icky Thump or self-titled Either Icky Thump or self-titled
Posted: Oct 24, 2007 9:26 PM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

Yea I love Icky Thump too, its just that Conquest gets on my nerves..lol Yea I love Icky Thump too, its just that Conquest gets on my nerves..lol
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 6:05 PM - Quote - Report!

ze monsta

has to be The White Stripes though, raw, powerful emotion. has to be The White Stripes though, raw, powerful emotion.
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 11:59 PM - Quote - Report!

100%guitarmad

the first album rocks, brilliant blues the first album rocks, brilliant blues
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 4:52 PM - Quote - Report!

ringelrot

elephant, for sure. though i love white blood cells almost just as much. elephant, for sure. though i love white blood cells almost just as much.
Posted: Nov 4, 2007 6:29 PM - Quote - Report!

cj10schmelzer

i think elephant was their best album, but icky thump and white blood cells are pretty good too i think elephant was their best album, but icky thump and white blood cells are pretty good too
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 2:53 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Get behind me satan? Elephant? Get behind me satan? Elephant?
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 11:03 PM - Quote - Report!

allie_is_cool

I'm gonna go White Stripes, Elephant, Icky Thump, De Stijl, White Blood Cells, Get Behind Me Satan in that order I'm gonna go White Stripes, Elephant, Icky Thump, De Stijl, White Blood Cells, Get Behind Me Satan in that order
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 4:43 PM - Quote - Report!

ze monsta

If I was to put them in order it would be: The White Stripes, The Style, Satan, Elephante, Icky Thump, White Blood Cells.But I love each album, despite rating them like that. If I was to put them in order it would be: The White Stripes, The Style, Satan, Elephante, Icky Thump, White Blood Cells.But I love each album, despite rating them like that.
Posted: Dec 29, 2007 3:01 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Hmm.. Elephant now. I didn't like the white blood cells. Hmm.. Elephant now. I didn't like the white blood cells.
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 8:09 PM - Quote - Report!

Retarde[a]d

I would say - elephant is my favourite and the others go after it like this - the white stripes, white blood cells, icky thump, de stijl, get behind me satan... I would say - elephant is my favourite and the others go after it like this - the white stripes, white blood cells, icky thump, de stijl, get behind me satan...
Posted: Nov 21, 2008 5:12 PM - Quote - Report!

aig91

De Stijl
Elephant comes in at a close 2nd.
De Stijl
Elephant comes in at a close 2nd.
Posted: Jan 28, 2009 8:58 AM - Quote - Report!

zoso314

Definetly the first, with how raw and detroit sounding it was, no song is bad on that album! Definetly the first, with how raw and detroit sounding it was, no song is bad on that album!
Posted: Mar 29, 2009 7:32 PM - Quote - Report!

-sparkrock101-

In my opinion
1. de stijl
2. white blood cells
3. elephant
4. icky thump
5. get behind me satan
( dont have 1st album unfortunaly)
In my opinion
1. de stijl
2. white blood cells
3. elephant
4. icky thump
5. get behind me satan
( dont have 1st album unfortunaly)
Posted: Apr 9, 2009 10:31 PM - Quote - Report!

LPDC

I think elephant is the best, if i start listening i have to listen to rest. There music is so adictive. I love white blood cells as well though! I think elephant is the best, if i start listening i have to listen to rest. There music is so adictive.
I love white blood cells as well though!
Posted: Apr 20, 2009 8:21 AM - Quote - Report!

the_sg_blues_07

elephant but its a close tie with the self titled one elephant but its a close tie with the self titled one
Posted: Apr 20, 2009 8:59 PM - Quote - Report!

ledzep98

I'd have to go with Elephant, but Icky Thump is a close second. I'd have to go with Elephant, but Icky Thump is a close second.
Posted: Jun 3, 2012 3:40 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand