Wiki-Whores

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

That One Article...

illy93

So, boys and girls. Do you have an article (or, articles) on wikipedia that you frequently go back to and read?

For instance, I'm always inclined to go back to ones about musicians I like or movies etc.

Hm...please tell me I'm not the only one.
So, boys and girls. Do you have an article (or, articles) on wikipedia that you frequently go back to and read?

For instance, I'm always inclined to go back to ones about musicians I like or movies etc.

Hm...please tell me I'm not the only one.
Posted: Mar 7, 2008 10:26 PM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_64935

i always go back to ones of bands, because they change all the time. like, limp bizkit, even though a lot of it is entirely just speculation, it's still interesting. of course you're not the only one! i always go back to ones of bands, because they change all the time. like, limp bizkit, even though a lot of it is entirely just speculation, it's still interesting. of course you're not the only one!
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 9:42 PM - Quote - Report!

aaciseric

I continously look up Guns n' Roses and all there songs, member, side projects the members have done, all the songs of the side projects of the members, all their albums, side project albums, people who were involved with the band in anyway since 1985, and some other bands sometimes. I continously look up Guns n' Roses and all there songs, member, side projects the members have done, all the songs of the side projects of the members, all their albums, side project albums, people who were involved with the band in anyway since 1985, and some other bands sometimes.
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 3:16 PM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

I look up TV networks in my country...don't know why. I look up TV networks in my country...don't know why.
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 9:08 AM - Quote - Report!

Metallica Meat

metallica, since their new album is coming out and i like to see if wiki keeps up wit it metallica, since their new album is coming out and i like to see if wiki keeps up wit it
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 3:40 AM - Quote - Report!

Les Paul Ell

I look up albums I've got recently. Sometimes there's LOADS written about them. I like it when I know all the little stories from recording it haha.

It's even better when the stories are in the booklets and each song has a bit written about them though.
I look up albums I've got recently. Sometimes there's LOADS written about them. I like it when I know all the little stories from recording it haha.

It's even better when the stories are in the booklets and each song has a bit written about them though.
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 9:44 PM - Quote - Report!

MaGgOt_13

I always go back to read the page of industrial sub-genres when I want new industrial music lol. I always go back to read the page of industrial sub-genres when I want new industrial music lol.
Posted: Apr 25, 2009 10:39 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand