Wilco

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Song?

RounderIII

My current favorite is "Heavy Metal Drummer." I love that song so much. What is your favorite song by Wilco? My current favorite is "Heavy Metal Drummer." I love that song so much. What is your favorite song by Wilco?
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 7:16 AM - Quote - Report!

ohhey9040

That's too damn hard. They have so many great songs that it's impossible to pick one. Although my favorite album is Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. That's too damn hard. They have so many great songs that it's impossible to pick one. Although my favorite album is Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

RounderIII

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is close to flawless. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is close to flawless.
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 6:12 AM - Quote - Report!

ToBeAnnounced

This thread hasn't been touched in over a year, but there is so much talent and good music this band has brought forward since then. I'd have to say One Wing for it's lyrics and simple but great repeated guitar line, and Impossible Germany for it's wonderful solo that grows with harmonies. Great band. This thread hasn't been touched in over a year, but there is so much talent and good music this band has brought forward since then. I'd have to say One Wing for it's lyrics and simple but great repeated guitar line, and Impossible Germany for it's wonderful solo that grows with harmonies. Great band.
Posted: Aug 23, 2009 5:28 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand