Wolfmother!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Fav Wofmother song

KCressurected

Wolfmother is somewhat of a new band but already has a handful of great songs. What is your fav song??? Wolfmother is somewhat of a new band but already has a handful of great songs. What is your fav song???
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 9:56 PM - Quote - Report!

bdub_224

I like all of them. They sound a lot like a new Led Zeppelin. I like "The Apple Tree," "Love Train," "Joker & the Thief," "Woman," "The White Unicorn"-pretty much everything. I like all of them. They sound a lot like a new Led Zeppelin. I like "The Apple Tree," "Love Train," "Joker & the Thief," "Woman," "The White Unicorn"-pretty much everything.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 1:40 AM - Quote - Report!

luke2609

colossal or woman colossal or woman
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 8:33 PM - Quote - Report!

clonewars200

White Unicorn is my favprite on drums and probably woman or joker and the thief for guitar. They are like Led Zeppelin a lot...can't wait for new album....if they even make one
=\
White Unicorn is my favprite on drums and probably woman or joker and the thief for guitar. They are like Led Zeppelin a lot...can't wait for new album....if they even make one
=\
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 5:24 PM - Quote - Report!

hellfire21

I can't pick a fav, I like the whole cd I can't pick a fav, I like the whole cd
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 7:19 PM - Quote - Report!

clonewars200

Ya it's all good Ya it's all good
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 6:59 PM - Quote - Report!

Kai07

Tales is pretty bangin :3 so is Witchcraft. Me and my friend headbang to that all the time xD Tales is pretty bangin :3 so is Witchcraft. Me and my friend headbang to that all the time xD
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 8:46 AM - Quote - Report!

etguitar

the whole album is unbelievable!!! But Joker and The Thief, Witchcraft, and Tales are pretty awesome!! the whole album is unbelievable!!! But Joker and The Thief, Witchcraft, and Tales are pretty awesome!!
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 11:52 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand