The Writers Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The story of Larry Dipperbones

mastaofrocknrol

Hey guys, this is short story written in write automatic.

It was sacky day and Larry decided to go out for a walk: Larry was a small guy who loved to play monopoly and had a certain love for everything with the century in it. He blocked a road by striping a violent brass, even thought the road was dimp. Wen he blocked the road a car stopped and said: 'C`mon Larry, please move' 'No!' said larry, 'I won`t, step out and walk, lazy sod'.
And then MR. Brensmeer (who was in the car) stepped out of the car and walked his way home. 'Lazy prick' said Larry and he walked further. At the last stop of his street he saw a little rose, I forgot to mention that Larry also loved roses, especially brown ones with purple wrinkleshaves. He saw a huge sign which says: 'NEW, Nuclear central, cause the future is only one brick away'. Larry waked to the sign and chanced the b from brick into a p.
With a satisfied smile he continued his walk, passing lots of signs saying: 'Our leader is our brother' 'You shall not pass the authority' 'We`re not prisoners of the drips, we drink them'. He wrote all signs carefully and starting to chew on a brick, it was the only food that was left from the mental health crisis in 2098, When president Wilders sended all Muslims to camps in order to save 'The Western Culture'. In those camps, all Muslims had to work hard and later they even ended up dead, they got killed by lerpotit soldiers who blindely followed Wilders and all his ideals.
Larry never liked him thought, he always saw him as a reborn Hitler, they both had a sacky haircut and Nazi ideals. Those signs where there to 'keep the working moral high'. Cause after the crisis from 2098, all workers in Holland started to rebel against the right-winged system. This period (from 2024 to 2065) ended when a attemp to a social revolution ended in a bloodshed when violent officers and minnisters shot all revolutors, which where like half a million. To keep the working Moral high and the Rebelion moral low, the invented those signs and abonned any other form of propaganda.
Then Larry saw a protest, it was a big one. He walked towards it so see what it said: 'STOP THIS MURDER !!!!!' 'WHAT`S WRONG WITH A MIND OF MY OWN?' where some signs who appeared there. And suddenly Larry began to smile, he wanted to walk to the protesters but he heard a sharp bang. A short pain came in his head, Larry fall upon the ground and stayed there till wednesday, to get picked up by the local garbage man.

That`s it, hope you all liked (I assume you didn`t )

Mastaofrocknrol
Hey guys, this is short story written in write automatic.

It was sacky day and Larry decided to go out for a walk: Larry was a small guy who loved to play monopoly and had a certain love for everything with the century in it. He blocked a road by striping a violent brass, even thought the road was dimp. Wen he blocked the road a car stopped and said: 'C`mon Larry, please move' 'No!' said larry, 'I won`t, step out and walk, lazy sod'.
     And then MR. Brensmeer (who was in the car) stepped out of the car and walked his way home. 'Lazy prick' said Larry and he walked further. At the last stop of his street he saw a little rose, I forgot to mention that Larry also loved roses, especially brown ones with purple wrinkleshaves. He saw a huge sign which says: 'NEW, Nuclear central, cause the future is only one brick away'. Larry waked to the sign and chanced the b from brick into a p.
       With a satisfied smile he continued his walk, passing lots of signs saying: 'Our leader is our brother' 'You shall not pass the authority' 'We`re not prisoners of the drips, we drink them'. He wrote all signs carefully and starting to chew on a brick, it was the only food that was left from the mental health crisis in 2098, When president Wilders sended all Muslims to camps in order to save 'The Western Culture'. In those camps, all Muslims had to work hard and later they even ended up dead, they got killed by lerpotit soldiers who blindely followed Wilders and all his ideals.
      Larry never liked him thought, he always saw him as a reborn Hitler, they both had a sacky haircut and Nazi ideals. Those signs where there to 'keep the working moral high'. Cause after the crisis from 2098, all workers in Holland started to rebel against the right-winged system. This period (from 2024 to 2065) ended when a attemp to a social revolution ended in a bloodshed when violent officers and minnisters shot all revolutors, which where like half a million. To keep the working Moral high and the Rebelion moral low, the invented those signs and abonned any other form of propaganda.
       Then Larry saw a protest, it was a big one. He walked towards it so see what it said: 'STOP THIS MURDER !!!!!' 'WHAT`S WRONG WITH A MIND OF MY OWN?' where some signs who appeared there. And suddenly Larry began to smile, he wanted to walk to the protesters but he heard a sharp bang. A short pain came in his head, Larry fall upon the ground and stayed there till wednesday, to get picked up by the local garbage man.

That`s it, hope you all liked (I assume you didn`t )

Mastaofrocknrol
Posted: Jun 26, 2009 7:35 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand