The Only X-Files Fan Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Fave Series/Season

M.B.MetalTabber

As the title of this post suggests, I am asking what people's favourite series/season of The X-Files is.

Mine is either 6 or 7, can't decide coz they both are equally amazing:D

So, what is your fave series/season of the X-Files?
As the title of this post suggests, I am asking what people's favourite series/season of The X-Files is.

Mine is either 6 or 7, can't decide coz they both are equally amazing:D

So, what is your fave series/season of the X-Files?
Posted: Sep 19, 2007 9:44 PM - Quote - Report!

andyd93

I agree with M.B.MetalTabber...6 FTW.My favourite episode by far is where Mulder and Scully have to pose as a married couple and they move into the gated community :P I love that episode lol. I agree with M.B.MetalTabber...6 FTW.My favourite episode by far is where Mulder and Scully have to pose as a married couple and they move into the gated community :P I love that episode lol.
Posted: Oct 1, 2007 9:45 PM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

God, I couldn't choose a favourite episode no matter how hard I watched...too many :D God, I couldn't choose a favourite episode no matter how hard I watched...too many :D
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 4:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Mistress_Ibanez

One.

Most conspiracy based, most shocking, most innovative.

I didn't like the later ones where they tried to put comedy into it, it just got a bit stale. First 4 seasons were the best imo.
One.

I didn't like the later ones where they tried to put comedy into it, it just got a bit stale. First 4 seasons were the best imo.
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 8:15 PM - Quote - Report!

danners3

Love them all, but currently watching season 6 and 7 and they are really intense. My favourite 3 episodes were the end of season 2, and The Blessing/Paper Clip 3 part episode. So much happening with regards the government conspiracy and all sorts of undercurrents. Not looking forward to getting into season 8 as I just adore Mulder and don't want to see him phased out in this next season. Love them all, but currently watching season 6 and 7 and they are really intense. My favourite 3 episodes were the end of season 2, and The Blessing/Paper Clip 3 part episode. So much happening with regards the government conspiracy and all sorts of undercurrents. Not looking forward to getting into season 8 as I just adore Mulder and don't want to see him phased out in this next season.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 12:35 AM - Quote - Report!

StraightxXxEdge

Mistress_Ibanez wrote on Oct 15th, 2007 at 3:15pm :
One.

Season one didn't really begin to flesh out the conspiracy aspect of the show nearly as much as the later seasons, but I did enjoy it more for that as you got an actual X-File every episode. The looks into the government plots and such were interesting, but I always preferred to see what the writers would come up with next in terms of supernatural occurrences. And, well, I happen to enjoy most of Mulder's witty remarks. :p
[QUOTE u='Mistress_Ibanez' d='2007-10-15 15:15:54']One.

I didn't like the later ones where they tried to put comedy into it, it just got a bit stale. First 4 seasons were the best imo.[/QUOTE]

Season one didn't really begin to flesh out the conspiracy aspect of the show nearly as much as the later seasons, but I did enjoy it more for that as you got an actual X-File every episode. The looks into the government plots and such were interesting, but I always preferred to see what the writers would come up with next in terms of supernatural occurrences. And, well, I happen to enjoy most of Mulder's witty remarks. :p
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 8:10 AM - Quote - Report!

oOjermOo

i like season 1-4 the most:down:. the rest r good 2:golfclap:. i like season 1-4 the most:down:. the rest r good 2:golfclap:.
Posted: Mar 9, 2011 2:54 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand