The Only X-Files Fan Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Fave Character

M.B.MetalTabber

Obviously, this excludes Mulder, Scully and Dogget, because this would cause too much arguing.

Who is your favourite character other than the three who take the lead?

Mine is probably Cigarette-Smoking-Man (Also known as Cancer Man) because he's so mysterious...

Who's your's?

HERE'S A LIST OF THE ONE'S PEOPLE ARE LIKELY TO SAY INCASE YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THEM OR PLACE A NAME:

Cigarette-Smoking-Man
Krycek
Deep Throat
Mr X
Morita Covarubias
Diana Fowley
AD Skinner
AD Kirsch
Well-Manicured-Man
The 1st Elder

And anyone else you can think of to add:D

I leave it to you guys...
Obviously, this excludes Mulder, Scully and Dogget, because this would cause too much arguing.

Who is your favourite character other than the three who take the lead?

Mine is probably Cigarette-Smoking-Man (Also known as Cancer Man) because he's so mysterious...

Who's your's?

HERE'S A LIST OF THE ONE'S PEOPLE ARE LIKELY TO SAY INCASE YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THEM OR PLACE A NAME:

Cigarette-Smoking-Man
Krycek
Deep Throat
Mr X
Morita Covarubias
Diana Fowley
AD Skinner
AD Kirsch
Well-Manicured-Man
The 1st Elder

And anyone else you can think of to add:D

I leave it to you guys...
Posted: Sep 19, 2007 9:49 PM - Quote - Report!

pftyeaiplaybass

Scully is my favorite, I hated Doggett and Reyes.

And I hated the black guy (not because he's black, but because he's not Skinner).
Scully is my favorite, I hated Doggett and Reyes.

And I hated the black guy (not because he's black, but because he's not Skinner).
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 2:00 AM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

^^The black guy was AD Kirsch...and Scully is a main character... ^^The black guy was AD Kirsch...and Scully is a main character...
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 5:36 PM - Quote - Report!

andyd93

Skinner...But out of the main characters...Mulder FTW>>> Skinner...But out of the main characters...Mulder FTW>>>
Posted: Oct 1, 2007 9:44 PM - Quote - Report!

cherub_rocker07

other than Mulder & Scully, definately Cigarette/Cancer Man other than Mulder & Scully, definately Cigarette/Cancer Man
Posted: Oct 19, 2007 12:37 AM - Quote - Report!

danners3

KrycheK!!!! He looks like such a college boy, but got a real bad streak and plays his part well. I love the way he kept reappearing throughout most of the seasons, just a killing here... some subterfuge there..... KrycheK!!!! He looks like such a college boy, but got a real bad streak and plays his part well. I love the way he kept reappearing throughout most of the seasons, just a killing here... some subterfuge there.....
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 12:37 AM - Quote - Report!

StraightxXxEdge

I always liked the internal struggle going on in Skinner's character. He was always torn between helping out Mulder and Scully and not getting sacked. I always liked the internal struggle going on in Skinner's character. He was always torn between helping out Mulder and Scully and not getting sacked.
Posted: Jun 12, 2008 7:59 AM - Quote - Report!

wilkonem2012

i love scully and morris!!!!! dreamland just wouldn't be the same without morris! i love scully and morris!!!!! dreamland just wouldn't be the same without morris!
Posted: Aug 28, 2011 10:42 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand