Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Hats Off!

qwikfngr

Today I threw on In Through the Out Door, Presence and Houses of the Holy in a row. It was nice. Then I followed it up with some Roy Harper, which I highly recommend. Hat's Off!
Today I threw on In Through the Out Door, Presence and Houses of the Holy in a row. It was nice. Then I followed it up with some Roy Harper, which I highly recommend. Hat's Off!
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 3:01 AM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

as a by-note, Roy Harper is the vocals on Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar" from the "Wish you were Here" album. always wanted to mention that to someone...
and yes, top song...
as a by-note, Roy Harper is the vocals on Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar" from the "Wish you were Here" album. always wanted to mention that to someone...
and yes, top song...
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 7:08 AM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

and just how quick r yr fingers? and just how quick r yr fingers?
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 8:40 AM - Quote - Report!

lounge act

zman@home wrote on Nov 19th, 2007 at 2:08am :
and yes, top song...

Yea it took me a while to put 1 and 1 together for that. I wondered who Roy Harper was, then I figured out who he was, and I also wondered who did those vocals for Have a Cigar.

Hats off to Roy Harper indeed!
zman@home wrote on Nov 19th, 2007 at 2:08am :
and yes, top song...

Yea it took me a while to put 1 and 1 together for that. I wondered who Roy Harper was, then I figured out who he was, and I also wondered who did those vocals for Have a Cigar.

Hats off to Roy Harper indeed!
Posted: Dec 8, 2007 5:01 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand