Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Vinyl!

qwikfngr

Anybody got any Zep vinyls. I have Houses of the Holy, In Through the Out Door and III. I guess there's millions of single's out there and stuff. IV would sound nice......
Anybody got any Zep vinyls. I have Houses of the Holy, In Through the Out Door and III. I guess there's millions of single's out there and stuff. IV would sound nice......
Posted: Dec 8, 2007 8:50 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Yeah well your lucky! Ive been looking for them all the time. I have a great collection of vinyls but just no led zepp! I mostly have beatles records. Yeah well your lucky! Ive been looking for them all the time. I have a great collection of vinyls but just no led zepp! I mostly have beatles records.
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 10:48 AM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

I own every Led Zeppelin studio album on vinyl. I own every Led Zeppelin studio album on vinyl.
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 8:28 PM - Quote - Report!

hendrixfanatic

I got IV on vinyl, and the great thing was: I got it for free; from the father of one of my sister's friends.

But there aren't a million singles, because Led Zep didn't release singles (although their record company forced them to, so there could be some, but Stairway, for instance, was never a single)
I got IV on vinyl, and the great thing was: I got it for free; from the father of one of my sister's friends.

But there aren't a million singles, because Led Zep didn't release singles (although their record company forced them to, so there could be some, but Stairway, for instance, was never a single)
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 9:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Robin_OldSchool

Ive got ''The Song Remains The Same'' on 33 rpmrecords and Whole Lotta Love on 45 rpm single. Btw for every album Zep made they brought out one single ! so for 2nd album that was Whole Lotta Love with on the B-side Livin Loving Maid and for IV it was Black Dog on the a side. I did however see a promo single of Stairway To Heaven which never came out, quite a collectors item for 75 Ive got ''The Song Remains The Same'' on 33 rpmrecords and Whole Lotta Love on 45 rpm single. Btw for every album Zep made they brought out one single ! so for 2nd album that was Whole Lotta Love with on the B-side Livin Loving Maid and for IV it was Black Dog on the a side. I did however see a promo single of Stairway To Heaven which never came out, quite a collectors item for 75
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 9:44 PM - Quote - Report!

-heartbreaker-

I have IV, Presence, and Houses of the Holy. I'm still looking for the rest. I have IV, Presence, and Houses of the Holy. I'm still looking for the rest.
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 11:37 PM - Quote - Report!

Robin_OldSchool

Btw I have a question for those who bought Led Zeppelin records, did you pay much ? I saw some prices that were ok but other just were unbelievable high. For My The Song Remains The Same I payed 15,- which is quite ok but I've also seen people asking 30,- for the Led Zeppelin 2 record Btw I have a question for those who bought Led Zeppelin records, did you pay much ? I saw some prices that were ok but other just were unbelievable high. For My The Song Remains The Same I payed 15,- which is quite ok but I've also seen people asking 30,- for the Led Zeppelin 2 record
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 4:59 PM - Quote - Report!

qwikfngr

Ok, first of all, props to The Heartbreaker, may they be proudly adorning your household. Second, the albums I have were cheap or free, less than 50 cents (US) so if what your paying is more expensive than that look in small shops in the city or something rather than look online, plus it's fun to search. Unless the sleeves and the album are comepletely uncsathed or if its rare don't bother I guess....

Also, my father once told me that he passed up buying a CD single of Hey Hey What Can I Do in a pawn shop in Davis California. Does anybody know anything about such a thing?
Ok, first of all, props to The Heartbreaker, may they be proudly adorning your household. Second, the albums I have were cheap or free, less than 50 cents (US) so if what your paying is more expensive than that look in small shops in the city or something rather than look online, plus it's fun to search. Unless the sleeves and the album are comepletely uncsathed or if its rare don't bother I guess....

Also, my father once told me that he passed up buying a CD single of Hey Hey What Can I Do in a pawn shop in Davis California. Does anybody know anything about such a thing?
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 5:55 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

My Dad and I own every Zeppelin album on vinyl, cassette and CD. We also have a vinyl bootleg. Shhhh. My Dad and I own every Zeppelin album on vinyl, cassette and CD. We also have a vinyl bootleg. Shhhh.
Posted: Jul 4, 2008 9:35 PM - Quote - Report!

lounge act

I have 2 LZ II vinyls (and an 8track, a cassette and a CD), IV and Houses of the Holy. I have 2 LZ II vinyls (and an 8track, a cassette and a CD), IV and Houses of the Holy.
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 5:39 AM - Quote - Report!

ledgnr89

I have just inherited LZ IV. Pretty pumped about that one. I have just inherited LZ IV. Pretty pumped about that one.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 5:23 AM - Quote - Report!

ForeverInUtero

i have Song Remains the Same soundtrack
sounds siiiick on vinyl!!!
but theres a scratch in the middle of the stairway solo...:angry::sad:
i have Song Remains the Same soundtrack
sounds siiiick on vinyl!!!
but theres a scratch in the middle of the stairway solo...:angry::sad:
Posted: Mar 7, 2009 2:27 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

I've been collecting vinyl for 6 months and so far i have by Led Zeppelin...
LZ 1
LZ 2
LZ 3
LZ 4
Physical Graffiti
The Song Remains The Same
:)
I've been collecting vinyl for 6 months and so far i have by Led Zeppelin... LZ 1 LZ 2 LZ 3 LZ 4 Physical Graffiti The Song Remains The Same :)
Posted: Mar 29, 2011 9:40 AM - Quote - Report!

tortilla

i just have the
song remains the same
i just have the song remains the same
Posted: Mar 30, 2011 1:29 AM - Quote - Report!

grizzlyadams13

i haz The song Remains The Same i haz The song Remains The Same
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 7:33 PM - Quote - Report!

Bingt

I've got;

Led Zeppelin 2
Led Zeppelin 3
Led Zeppelin 4
Physical Graffiti

I'm looking to collect them all.
I've got; Led Zeppelin 2 Led Zeppelin 3 Led Zeppelin 4 Physical Graffiti I'm looking to collect them all.
Posted: Jul 23, 2011 11:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Zosochild

I have been collecting vinyl for 8 months and these are the LZ albums i have on record so far...
Led Zeppelin 1
Led Zeppelin 2
Led Zeppelin 3
Led Zeppelin 4
Houses of the Holy
Physical graffiti
The Song remains the same
I have been collecting vinyl for 8 months and these are the LZ albums i have on record so far... Led Zeppelin 1 Led Zeppelin 2 Led Zeppelin 3 Led Zeppelin 4 Houses of the Holy Physical graffiti The Song remains the same
Posted: Jul 25, 2011 3:06 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand