Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

MOTHERSHIP

|Guitarhead|

What do you guys think of the mothership album?
I have Led Zeppelin "Remasters" and it has all of those songs on it in almost exactly the same order except 2.
This is really dissapointing I was really looking forward to a brand new mothership selection but ive listened to that album so much!:(

I might buy the mothership simply as part of my collection though. :)
What do you guys think of the mothership album?
I have Led Zeppelin "Remasters" and it has all of those songs on it in almost exactly the same order except 2.
This is really dissapointing I was really looking forward to a brand new mothership selection but ive listened to that album so much!:(

I might buy the mothership simply as part of my collection though. :)
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 10:55 AM - Quote - Report!

hendrixfanatic

It's a pretty basic collection, but it's great to get to know Led Zeppelin. For me, it was the first album I bought (after I got IV on vinyl as a gift, and watched the Led Zeppelin dvd). You should buy the version with the dvd (I did), in my opinion, if you haven't got the Led Zeppelin dvd already. It's a pretty basic collection, but it's great to get to know Led Zeppelin. For me, it was the first album I bought (after I got IV on vinyl as a gift, and watched the Led Zeppelin dvd). You should buy the version with the dvd (I did), in my opinion, if you haven't got the Led Zeppelin dvd already.
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 9:10 PM - Quote - Report!

TonyRandall

yeah, i was dissapointed too... as my favorite songs are not the most pupular ones. yeah, i was dissapointed too... as my favorite songs are not the most pupular ones.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 12:23 AM - Quote - Report!

metalgeardave

I only bought Mothership for D'yer Mak'er but still, its a great album! I only bought Mothership for D'yer Mak'er but still, its a great album!
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 5:51 PM - Quote - Report!

JohnPaulJones66

Mothership does not exist. For a band like Led Zeppelin, there's just too many great songs for a compilation album. Even a 3-disc compilation album. You'd be better off buying each individual album. Mothership does not exist. For a band like Led Zeppelin, there's just too many great songs for a compilation album. Even a 3-disc compilation album. You'd be better off buying each individual album.
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 11:18 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand