Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The Reunion Concert ( EPIC)

zeppelinpage4

What else can I say, watching those clips online, it's left me speechless. Being there would have been awsome. Discuss away fellow Zeppelinists.
What else can I say, watching those clips online, it's left me speechless. Being there would have been awsome. Discuss away fellow Zeppelinists.
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 6:49 PM - Quote - Report!

one vision

Exactly, especially Stairway to heaven, i think that was one of the best live versions i've heard. Usually Plant messes up the last part after Page's solo, but this time it was dead on. Awsome, waht can i say. I hope they do a tour, i'd go for a US tour (Im in Canada). Exactly, especially Stairway to heaven, i think that was one of the best live versions i've heard. Usually Plant messes up the last part after Page's solo, but this time it was dead on. Awsome, waht can i say. I hope they do a tour, i'd go for a US tour (Im in Canada).
Posted: Dec 11, 2007 9:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Carswell98

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I think that expresses my thoughts most accurately. I can't wait for the DVD.
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I think that expresses my thoughts most accurately. I can't wait for the DVD.
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 12:26 AM - Quote - Report!

zoso rld

im shaking.....i wish i could have been there...and earlier i had to defends zeps dignity by telling this kid off on youtube for saying they the stole kashmir riff off p-diddy im shaking.....i wish i could have been there...and earlier i had to defends zeps dignity by telling this kid off on youtube for saying they the stole kashmir riff off p-diddy
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 3:36 AM - Quote - Report!

qwikfngr

I read the short in the U-G news and I posted this comment and I just wanted other Led-heads to undertand I give my thanks and mind to the Those Supreme In Rocking.

"I am so glad to hear this! It truly does fill my heart with joy. When I was a just a little kid I fell in love with Led Zeppelin's music and even then felt a great weight of sorrow that they would likely never perform again, and certainly not with the full band(But apparently you're approved for take off, Jason). I was enraptured in the magic that was created on Led Zeppelin's albums and on the stages that the towering monolith's ruled with reckless hedonism and now I reloice that a remnant of the tremendous power still rings across the face of this earth. It's tuesday night in California right now but I 'm sure I hear the echos...."
I read the short in the U-G news and I posted this comment and I just wanted other Led-heads to undertand I give my thanks and mind to the Those Supreme In Rocking.

"I am so glad to hear this! It truly does fill my heart with joy. When I was a just a little kid I fell in love with Led Zeppelin's music and even then felt a great weight of sorrow that they would likely never perform again, and certainly not with the full band(But apparently you're approved for take off, Jason). I was enraptured in the magic that was created on Led Zeppelin's albums and on the stages that the towering monolith's ruled with reckless hedonism and now I reloice that a remnant of the tremendous power still rings across the face of this earth. It's tuesday night in California right now but I 'm sure I hear the echos...."
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 6:03 AM - Quote - Report!

brownbread

so is the dvd definate? i saw it at the end filmed by led zeppelin so they have it themseleves :S so is the dvd definate? i saw it at the end filmed by led zeppelin so they have it themseleves :S
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 7:29 PM - Quote - Report!

aig91

I was blown away by how well they did when I saw those videos. I wish I could've been there in person. Did anyone from UG get to go see 'em live? I was blown away by how well they did when I saw those videos. I wish I could've been there in person. Did anyone from UG get to go see 'em live?
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 11:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Dakota078

The music was amazing..b ut, good lord the 80's really took a toll on Plants appearnce.. The music was amazing..b ut, good lord the 80's really took a toll on Plants appearnce..
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 2:02 AM - Quote - Report!

Thefallofman

I only saw a video of Kashmir, but it sounded really, really, really damn good. I only saw a video of Kashmir, but it sounded really, really, really damn good.
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 2:26 PM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

one vision wrote on Dec 11th, 2007 at 4:31pm :
Exactly, especially Stairway to heaven, i think that was one of the best live versions i've heard. Usually Plant messes up the last part after Page's solo, but this time it was dead on. Awsome, waht can i say. I hope they do a tour, i'd go for a US tour (Im in Canada).

The only complaint I have about that particular version of Stairway to Heaven was the solo. I expected Jimmy's chops to be down a bit, but that solo, compared to how well he played the rest of the show, was abysmal.

However, the band was tight, and from what I've heard, there is a chance of this show being officially released.
one vision wrote on Dec 11th, 2007 at 4:31pm :
Exactly, especially Stairway to heaven, i think that was one of the best live versions i've heard. Usually Plant messes up the last part after Page's solo, but this time it was dead on. Awsome, waht can i say. I hope they do a tour, i'd go for a US tour (Im in Canada).

The only complaint I have about that particular version of Stairway to Heaven was the solo. I expected Jimmy's chops to be down a bit, but that solo, compared to how well he played the rest of the show, was abysmal.

However, the band was tight, and from what I've heard, there is a chance of this show being officially released.
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 12:57 AM - Quote - Report!

jambi_mantra

aig91 wrote on Dec 12th, 2007 at 6:40pm :
Did anyone from UG get to go see 'em live?

Yea, I was there. Best gig I've ever been to. They were so much better than I was expecting.
aig91 wrote on Dec 12th, 2007 at 6:40pm :
Did anyone from UG get to go see 'em live?

Yea, I was there. Best gig I've ever been to. They were so much better than I was expecting.
Posted: Dec 17, 2007 5:55 PM - Quote - Report!

elementfreak

yeah it would have been great to have been there and i would have loved to have listened to stairway to heaven and seen how jimmy page played it yeah it would have been great to have been there and i would have loved to have listened to stairway to heaven and seen how jimmy page played it
Posted: Dec 17, 2007 8:24 PM - Quote - Report!

Acidguitar

hey whats the link to those clips? hey whats the link to those clips?
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 10:23 AM - Quote - Report!

adthomas2

Man if only i could have gone. I'de faint at the sight of Jimmy Page and Robert Plant in person. If they do a world tour i'll go nuts, i'de give a lung to see them Man if only i could have gone. I'de faint at the sight of Jimmy Page and Robert Plant in person. If they do a world tour i'll go nuts, i'de give a lung to see them
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 1:29 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand