Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Album

bTOMd

So guys what is your favorite Zeppelin Album?

Physical Graffitti:liplick:
So guys what is your favorite Zeppelin Album?

Physical Graffitti:liplick:
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 4:11 AM - Quote - Report!

wmzbomgzors

Led Zeppelin. Although it does kind of piss me off when I go through all of my albums and realize that I have versions of all of those songs that pre-date that album :( . Led Zeppelin. Although it does kind of piss me off when I go through all of my albums and realize that I have versions of all of those songs that pre-date that album :( .
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 4:36 AM - Quote - Report!

SethMegadefan

ITTOD.

That is all. All subsequent posts now rendered *useless*.
ITTOD.

That is all. All subsequent posts now rendered *useless*.
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 5:39 AM - Quote - Report!

SGstriker

SethMegadefan wrote on Aug 17th, 2007 at 12:39am :
ITTOD. That is all. All subsequent posts now rendered *useless*.

Except mine...
Led Zeppelin II pwns all, but they all still kick arse.
SethMegadefan wrote on Aug 17th, 2007 at 12:39am :
ITTOD. That is all. All subsequent posts now rendered *useless*.

Except mine...
Led Zeppelin II pwns all, but they all still kick arse.
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 6:21 AM - Quote - Report!

Kartman

I and HotH I and HotH
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 6:24 AM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

My favorite album is Physical Graffiti, though I always find myself renewing my love for an album every time I listen to it.

However, Physical Graffiti is the one album that I tend to listen to most often.
My favorite album is Physical Graffiti, though I always find myself renewing my love for an album every time I listen to it.

However, Physical Graffiti is the one album that I tend to listen to most often.
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 1:37 PM - Quote - Report!

ledhead67

Led Zeppelin II and In Through the Out Door Led Zeppelin II and In Through the Out Door
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 6:07 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

PG, Led Zeppelin III and HotH I guess. However ITTOD is coming up to be a close favorite ATM. PG, Led Zeppelin III and HotH I guess. However ITTOD is coming up to be a close favorite ATM.
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 2:49 AM - Quote - Report!

-heartbreaker-

probably Zeppelin I

But I love all Zeppelin!
probably Zeppelin I

But I love all Zeppelin!
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 4:03 AM - Quote - Report!

DownInAHole.

Physical Graffiti and Presence. Physical Graffiti and Presence.
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 4:55 AM - Quote - Report!

AdayTripper

Physical Graffiti. :D Physical Graffiti. :D
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 5:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Greenday389

Led Zeppelin II. The bass lines are awesome! Led Zeppelin II. The bass lines are awesome!
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 7:43 AM - Quote - Report!

16kramer05

Ugh, this is a hard one. I'd probably have to say either III or IV though. I think that was the hight of their careers. Well, every album had so much differencies. I should stop typing before I start second guessing myself. Ugh, this is a hard one. I'd probably have to say either III or IV though. I think that was the hight of their careers. Well, every album had so much differencies. I should stop typing before I start second guessing myself.
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 8:06 AM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

DownInAHole. wrote on Aug 17th, 2007 at 11:55pm :
Physical Graffiti and Presence.

Presence comes in at a close second on my list, along with basically every other album of theirs except CODA and In Through the Outdoor.
DownInAHole. wrote on Aug 17th, 2007 at 11:55pm :
Physical Graffiti and Presence.

Presence comes in at a close second on my list, along with basically every other album of theirs except CODA and In Through the Outdoor.
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 5:06 PM - Quote - Report!

R0CKER1220

Right now I have to say II because I just took out II, III and IV and decided to listen to II. But I kept PG out of it because I only had one spot left in my CD player and HoTH was excluded because it was under PG Right now I have to say II because I just took out II, III and IV and decided to listen to II. But I kept PG out of it because I only had one spot left in my CD player and HoTH was excluded because it was under PG
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 6:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Sloopy

In Through The Outdoor. In Through The Outdoor.
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 1:39 AM - Quote - Report!

sinan90

I'm going with How the West Was Won, but if it has to be studio albums, I'd say II or PG. I'm going with How the West Was Won, but if it has to be studio albums, I'd say II or PG.
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 1:50 PM - Quote - Report!

lounge act

Its a tough decision, but I'd say II Its a tough decision, but I'd say II
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 7:37 PM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

sinan90 wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 8:50am :
I'm going with How the West Was Won, but if it has to be studio albums, I'd say II or PG.

Led Zeppelin II was my favorite album for the longest tme. I still enjoy it a lot, though, and it's actually what I've been listening to for the past two days.
I'm going with How the West Was Won, but if it has to be studio albums, I'd say II or PG.

Led Zeppelin II was my favorite album for the longest tme. I still enjoy it a lot, though, and it's actually what I've been listening to for the past two days.
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 2:46 PM - Quote - Report!

Drummer Dave

II would be my pick. The overall sound is the best example of a Led Zep album. II would be my pick. The overall sound is the best example of a Led Zep album.
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 9:56 AM - Quote - Report!

allie_is_cool

I think Im gonna have to go with II... but I and III are pretty sweet too... and Physical Graffiti kicks a whole lotta ass... Aw hell, I love them all! I think Im gonna have to go with II... but I and III are pretty sweet too... and Physical Graffiti kicks a whole lotta ass... Aw hell, I love them all!
Posted: Sep 1, 2007 4:14 AM - Quote - Report!

James_Water2

Zeppelin II and HotH Zeppelin II and HotH
Posted: Sep 9, 2007 3:51 AM - Quote - Report!

jthm_guitarist

Physical Graffiti, then I and then II. Very close race between PG and I. Physical Graffiti, then I and then II. Very close race between PG and I.
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 6:42 AM - Quote - Report!

sum1udunno

a cliche answer but my favorite is Led Zeppelin IV. a cliche answer but my favorite is Led Zeppelin IV.
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 2:19 AM - Quote - Report!

ECwomantoneman

Led Zepp 1. Ahh the bluesiness.....:p Led Zepp 1. Ahh the bluesiness.....:p
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 7:55 PM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

lz1 and lz2 lz1 and lz2
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 6:59 AM - Quote - Report!

aig91

Hmm, I'd have to say Led Zeppelin II is my favorite followed by Led Zeppelin I. But all of them are great. Hmm, I'd have to say Led Zeppelin II is my favorite followed by Led Zeppelin I. But all of them are great.
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 9:17 PM - Quote - Report!

kaptkegan

How the West Was Won is the greatest collection of Zep ever, but studio-wise, I'd say II and IV How the West Was Won is the greatest collection of Zep ever, but studio-wise, I'd say II and IV
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 6:26 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Hmmm... Remasters (double disc set)
Physical Graffiti (double as well)
Hmmm... Remasters (double disc set)
Physical Graffiti (double as well)
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 2:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

I gotta go with either Houses of the Holy or the first album. Houses is pretty much a perfect album. I gotta go with either Houses of the Holy or the first album. Houses is pretty much a perfect album.
Posted: Jul 4, 2008 9:34 PM - Quote - Report!

RounderIII

Houses of the holy definatly. Houses of the holy definatly.
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 10:34 PM - Quote - Report!

mr. ...

+1

+1
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 5:38 PM - Quote - Report!

FuZzY(aus)

houses of the holy and remastered both are AWESOME houses of the holy and remastered both are AWESOME
Posted: Jul 9, 2008 12:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Rising Shadow

ummm.. HtWWW is like a greatest hits live album. It pwns. /topic

And I think Zep is better live.
ummm.. HtWWW is like a greatest hits live album. It pwns. /topic

And I think Zep is better live.
Posted: Aug 6, 2008 6:00 PM - Quote - Report!

JohnPaulJones66

HotH all the way. HotH all the way.
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 11:42 PM - Quote - Report!

detzlink

remasters all the way remasters all the way
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 3:15 AM - Quote - Report!

freebird_17

I have to say I and HotH I have to say I and HotH
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 1:14 AM - Quote - Report!

Nicky Tuna

right now, im into III, but i love IV and II (since those are the only ones i have in vinyl)
and all of them are great, really.
right now, im into III, but i love IV and II (since those are the only ones i have in vinyl)
and all of them are great, really.
Posted: Sep 25, 2008 7:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Godsmack311

Who's Next Who's Next
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 4:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Will Summers

Id say "Presence" is my fav Id say "Presence" is my fav
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 7:52 AM - Quote - Report!

GuyWithOneEye

Probably Led Zeppelin or Led Zeppelin IV. Probably Led Zeppelin or Led Zeppelin IV.
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 8:48 PM - Quote - Report!

REV3LATI0N

Its very hard to have a favorite, but based on my itunes stats I guess its II, IV, and physical graffitti. HTWWW is an awesome album as well, I finally have everything except the SRTS album but in my opinion BBC sessions + HTWWW > SRTS. Its very hard to have a favorite, but based on my itunes stats I guess its II, IV, and physical graffitti. HTWWW is an awesome album as well, I finally have everything except the SRTS album but in my opinion BBC sessions + HTWWW > SRTS.
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 11:21 PM - Quote - Report!

Rhoads_1096

All of them :D All of them :D
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 4:43 PM - Quote - Report!

LzAn2424

led zeppelin I is my favorite, because it's the probably the most bluesy, and the did a lot of improv off of both I and II led zeppelin I is my favorite, because it's the probably the most bluesy, and the did a lot of improv off of both I and II
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 11:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Ozwal

Probably Led Zeppelin III because of the awsome acoustics... But I also love II... Probably Led Zeppelin III because of the awsome acoustics... But I also love II...
Posted: Jul 26, 2009 1:48 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand