Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Tour in September?

hippytom

I read that Jimmy Page said during his greatest hits tour that Led Zep are going to do another tour since December went so well, but it has to wait until Robert Plant has finished touring with Alison Krauss.
Anyone thinking of going?
I read that Jimmy Page said during his greatest hits tour that Led Zep are going to do another tour since December went so well, but it has to wait until Robert Plant has finished touring with Alison Krauss.
Anyone thinking of going?
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 1:11 AM - Quote - Report!

Shayne777

HELL FUCKING YES IF THEY COME TO CALGARY U GUYS WILL SEE MY KIDNEYS UP FOR AUCTION ON EBAY 500 A PIECE HELL FUCKING YES IF THEY COME TO CALGARY U GUYS WILL SEE MY KIDNEYS UP FOR AUCTION ON EBAY 500 A PIECE
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 4:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

I will go at all costs. ANY COST IN THE WORLD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will go at all costs. ANY COST IN THE WORLD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 6:51 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

They didn't actually confirm a date... Page didn't say that there was going to be a tour, but he didn't say that there wasn't. People are just getting overly excited about him saying that if they were going to do anything, it would have to wait until the end of Plant's current tour. Nothing has been confirmed yet. But, you now know where to go if you want to figure out just what the deal actually is :) In UG's Zeppelin thread, we've got the latest and greatest with LZ, and we're watching it closely. They didn't actually confirm a date... Page didn't say that there was going to be a tour, but he didn't say that there wasn't. People are just getting overly excited about him saying that if they were going to do anything, it would have to wait until the end of Plant's current tour. Nothing has been confirmed yet. But, you now know where to go if you want to figure out just what the deal actually is :) In UG's Zeppelin thread, we've got the latest and greatest with LZ, and we're watching it closely.
Posted: Feb 1, 2008 2:29 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

shit, in london, I just gotta go, how f-ing much are the f-ing tickets??!!!!! shit, in london, I just gotta go, how f-ing much are the f-ing tickets??!!!!!
Posted: Feb 1, 2008 6:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Shayne777

Shayne777 wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 at 11:50pm :
HELL FUCKING YES IF THEY COME TO CALGARY U GUYS WILL SEE MY KIDNEYS UP FOR AUCTION ON EBAY 500 A PIECE

PLZ BUY MY KIDNEY CAUSE AM IN SCHOOL AND DON'T HAVE A JOB AND THERE IS NO WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO PAY FOR A PLANE TICKET AND CONCERT TICKET AM ONLY 17 SO THE KIDNEYS ARE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE AND AM SURE SOME OF YOU DRUNKS NEED A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shayne777 wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 at 11:50pm :
HELL FUCKING YES IF THEY COME TO CALGARY U GUYS WILL SEE MY KIDNEYS UP FOR AUCTION ON EBAY 500 A PIECE

PLZ BUY MY KIDNEY CAUSE AM IN SCHOOL AND DON'T HAVE A JOB AND THERE IS NO WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO PAY FOR A PLANE TICKET AND CONCERT TICKET AM ONLY 17 SO THE KIDNEYS ARE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE AND AM SURE SOME OF YOU DRUNKS NEED A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 2, 2008 4:14 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

I hope this alison krauss thing doesnt go on for too long. (I'm saying that assuming that I would be able to go see a concert) I hope this alison krauss thing doesnt go on for too long. (I'm saying that assuming that I would be able to go see a concert)
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 6:58 PM - Quote - Report!

atlasguitar

Yeah, it would be great if they did it but why would they think that a Led tour wouldn't do well? I mean there are four hundred people in this group alone that would saw off limbs to go. I know there are other problems that they would face touring but money is not one of them. Just like it was said before they aren't even making a decision until September, so just wait before you get your hopes up. Yeah, it would be great if they did it but why would they think that a Led tour wouldn't do well? I mean there are four hundred people in this group alone that would saw off limbs to go. I know there are other problems that they would face touring but money is not one of them. Just like it was said before they aren't even making a decision until September, so just wait before you get your hopes up.
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 4:21 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand