Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Mothership DVD

Page/Rhoads

Hey everyone, if you could help, that'd be great. What is the Mothership DVD? I mean, is it a concert or what? I don't want to buy it because I already have all the albums, but if the DVD is good, I might have to. If anyone could tell me what it is, I would be very thankful. Hey everyone, if you could help, that'd be great. What is the Mothership DVD? I mean, is it a concert or what? I don't want to buy it because I already have all the albums, but if the DVD is good, I might have to. If anyone could tell me what it is, I would be very thankful.
Posted: Jan 29, 2008 6:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Ryancaster

I bought the CD/DVD combo just for the DVD. It's from a bunch of differant concerts, I guess the DVD by Itself is longer and has more songs. It's cool man if you like Zeppelin buy it! I bought the CD/DVD combo just for the DVD. It's from a bunch of differant concerts, I guess the DVD by Itself is longer and has more songs. It's cool man if you like Zeppelin buy it!
Posted: Jan 30, 2008 7:23 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

^
I think that the DVD is just a copy of their 2003 DVD release with the desert on it, though I'm not sure. If I'm right, and you already have the DVD, then don't waste your money on it. I don't think that it's a new concert that's never been released before, though, because there isn't a shitload of hype about it.
^
I think that the DVD is just a copy of their 2003 DVD release with the desert on it, though I'm not sure. If I'm right, and you already have the DVD, then don't waste your money on it. I don't think that it's a new concert that's never been released before, though, because there isn't a shitload of hype about it.
Posted: Feb 1, 2008 2:27 AM - Quote - Report!

hendrixfanatic

It's just some tracks of the Led Zeppelin DVD, so it's nice as a bonus, but if you have all the albums, I'd go for the Led Zeppelin DVD, and not for Mothership. It's just some tracks of the Led Zeppelin DVD, so it's nice as a bonus, but if you have all the albums, I'd go for the Led Zeppelin DVD, and not for Mothership.
Posted: Feb 2, 2008 3:21 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Alright, I already have the desert cover DVD. Thanks guys. :D Alright, I already have the desert cover DVD. Thanks guys. :D
Posted: Feb 2, 2008 4:44 PM - Quote - Report!

beatupclowns

i have the cd /dvd aswell and yeah- just a bunch of concerts of theirs. its wicked though i have the cd /dvd aswell and yeah- just a bunch of concerts of theirs. its wicked though
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 2:50 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand