Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Why doesn't Zeppelin go back on tour?

Jimmy Townshend

I would be cool if they did. I would be cool if they did.
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 4:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Jimmy Townshend

Sup cool site. Sup cool site.
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 4:44 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

^^So your not cool now. :p

There have been many rumors and they might go on tour if the festival thing works out.

Even if they don't though it's understandable, touring isn't as easy as just traveling especially at their age.
^^So your not cool now. :p

There have been many rumors and they might go on tour if the festival thing works out.

Even if they don't though it's understandable, touring isn't as easy as just traveling especially at their age.
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 9:17 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Lol. Old Age Pensioners going around on tour with guitars as walking sticks

Lol. Old Age Pensioners going around on tour with guitars as walking sticks
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 9:34 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

^ Coolest thing to see right? Jimmy in his black overcoat and sunglasses lifting himself up with the LP and playing an amazing Celebration Day solo with it. :DIt's like Yoda with the walking stick, he looks old and weak but when it's time to fight out of no where he leaps 20 feet in the air and does acrobats with the lightsaber. Jimmy would do that just with a Les Paul being the lightsaber. ^ Coolest thing to see right? Jimmy in his black overcoat and sunglasses lifting himself up with the LP and playing an amazing Celebration Day solo with it. :DIt's like Yoda with the walking stick, he looks old and weak but when it's time to fight out of no where he leaps 20 feet in the air and does acrobats with the lightsaber. Jimmy would do that just with a Les Paul being the lightsaber.
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 6:59 AM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

^
And instead of using The Force to vanquish his enemies, he would use the super-awesome-amazingness guitar solo of Stairway to Heaven or No Quarter :D Or, he'd use one of his weaker yet still effective solos, like Rock and Roll. Granted, these solos weren't weak solos, they just weren't as strong as the other two.

But the difference between Page and Star Wars is that he can serenade women with The Rain Song and then fuck 'em at will :p That's his version of the Jedi Mindtrick, just it only works on women and gay men :p
^
And instead of using The Force to vanquish his enemies, he would use the super-awesome-amazingness guitar solo of Stairway to Heaven or No Quarter :D Or, he'd use one of his weaker yet still effective solos, like Rock and Roll. Granted, these solos weren't weak solos, they just weren't as strong as the other two.

But the difference between Page and Star Wars is that he can serenade women with The Rain Song and then fuck 'em at will :p That's his version of the Jedi Mindtrick, just it only works on women and gay men :p
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 5:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

But, seriously, they couldn't tour until Robert's thing with Alison Krauss was finished. He's tied up until then.
&g t;
And they're not playing Bonnaroo. That's Lez Zeppelin. Some idiot radio station just mixed it up (bastards).
But, seriously, they couldn't tour until Robert's thing with Alison Krauss was finished. He's tied up until then.
&g t;
And they're not playing Bonnaroo. That's Lez Zeppelin. Some idiot radio station just mixed it up (bastards).
Posted: Feb 11, 2008 5:02 AM - Quote - Report!

mesopatamius

Stupid Alison Krauss. How selfish can you be, hogging the greatest rock vocalist ever all to yourself for some (relatively) small-time tour that does not involve Led Zeppelin in any way? Honestly. It's like Plant is just making music to make music these days. What a Zeppelin thing to do. Stupid Alison Krauss. How selfish can you be, hogging the greatest rock vocalist ever all to yourself for some (relatively) small-time tour that does not involve Led Zeppelin in any way? Honestly. It's like Plant is just making music to make music these days. What a Zeppelin thing to do.
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 12:59 AM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

^
He was committed to this project long before they even started talking about a show to the press. He's been committed to this for a long time now, and he's not one to end a tour if he can avoid it.
^
He was committed to this project long before they even started talking about a show to the press. He's been committed to this for a long time now, and he's not one to end a tour if he can avoid it.
Posted: Feb 12, 2008 3:04 AM - Quote - Report!

B. Heath

If they do i will do whatever i can to get ticketsTHAT CONCERT WILL KICK BUTTOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah
the allison krause gig does need to be over before anything happens with led zeppelin:sad:
If they do i will do whatever i can to get ticketsTHAT CONCERT WILL KICK BUTTOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah
the allison krause gig does need to be over before anything happens with led zeppelin:sad:
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 2:35 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

How long is it supposed to be, this A. Krauss business? How long is it supposed to be, this A. Krauss business?
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 6:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

Fuck you ZP! Get outta my posts!!!

Anyway, it's supposed to be over with around September.
Fuck you ZP! Get outta my posts!!!

Anyway, it's supposed to be over with around September.
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 4:11 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

^It's not like I made you say it. :p

Anyways just be patient, there are high hopes for a tour and if all goes well we might be discussing ways to afford tickets to a Zep concert.
There not in your post. :rolleyes:Edit: Fixed your post as it was before.
^It's not like I made you say it. :p

Anyways just be patient, there are high hopes for a tour and if all goes well we might be discussing ways to afford tickets to a Zep concert.
There not in your post. :rolleyes:Edit: Fixed your post as it was before.
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 6:22 AM - Quote - Report!

bass_master23

i thought they stopped or delayed the tour cause of Jason Bonham's broken finger:wtf: i thought they stopped or delayed the tour cause of Jason Bonham's broken finger:wtf:
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 11:40 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

???!!!! Jason Bonham broke a finger?! Didn't hear of that! I thought only Jimmy Page broke his finger. ???!!!! Jason Bonham broke a finger?! Didn't hear of that! I thought only Jimmy Page broke his finger.
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 8:22 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand