Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

A question about led zeppelin

metsfann2020

heres my question if someone came up to you and asked what is the all time Led Zeppelinist song they recorded what would your answer be?

Mine would be Kashmir
heres my question if someone came up to you and asked what is the all time Led Zeppelinist song they recorded what would your answer be?

Mine would be Kashmir
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 8:49 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

Maybe Immigrant Song. The live version is great but it's not my favorite, however that's one of the songs they're really famous for so. Maybe Immigrant Song. The live version is great but it's not my favorite, however that's one of the songs they're really famous for so.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 9:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

There is no single Zeppelin song that completely defines the band. You couldn't class it. Their sound changed from album to album, and even song to song to an extent. There is no single Zeppelin song that completely defines the band. You couldn't class it. Their sound changed from album to album, and even song to song to an extent.
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 11:38 PM - Quote - Report!

metsfann2020

i agree Page&HammetFan i do I'm not saying there is one song I'm saying hypothetically if you had to choose one song, believe me i thought it over quite thoroughly and realized there isnt a SINGLE song that define Zeppelin but i wanted to have people post their fav songs or their views i agree Page&HammetFan i do I'm not saying there is one song I'm saying hypothetically if you had to choose one song, believe me i thought it over quite thoroughly and realized there isnt a SINGLE song that define Zeppelin but i wanted to have people post their fav songs or their views
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 2:47 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Well of course there are many, but it has gotta be Kashmir for me!
Page&HammettFan wrote on Feb 25th, 2008 at 6:38pm :
There is no single Zeppelin song that completely defines the band. You couldn't class it. Their sound changed from album to album, and even song to song to an extent.

Yeah true...
Well of course there are many, but it has gotta be Kashmir for me!
There is no single Zeppelin song that completely defines the band. You couldn't class it. Their sound changed from album to album, and even song to song to an extent.

Yeah true...
Posted: Mar 4, 2008 10:48 AM - Quote - Report!

sanitarium424

whole lotta love is one of my favorite zeppelin songs, i wish i could have seen them live. whole lotta love is one of my favorite zeppelin songs, i wish i could have seen them live.
Posted: Mar 9, 2008 1:39 AM - Quote - Report!

ortrigger

how about which cd defines them? that would be a little bit easier. although my favorite song is either kashmir or heartbreaker. how about which cd defines them? that would be a little bit easier. although my favorite song is either kashmir or heartbreaker.
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 4:50 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Only one?! That's like asking, well, it's like, uh. I CAN'T DO IT! Only one?! That's like asking, well, it's like, uh. I CAN'T DO IT!
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 6:14 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

It's like asking which flavor of ice cream represents ice cream best? :confused: It's like asking which flavor of ice cream represents ice cream best? :confused:
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 7:09 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

yeah! :haha: Oh wait no! Thats easy, Coconut rasberry ripple with crunchy honeycomb, strawberry bits, caremalised ginger and fudge on a cornetto coated with milk and white chocolate on the inside... yeah! :haha: Oh wait no! Thats easy, Coconut rasberry ripple with crunchy honeycomb, strawberry bits, caremalised ginger and fudge on a cornetto coated with milk and white chocolate on the inside...
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 3:11 PM - Quote - Report!

rush5757

at first I was thinking either The Ocean or Dazed and Confused, but I changed my mind completely. I'm going with Ramble On :) at first I was thinking either The Ocean or Dazed and Confused, but I changed my mind completely. I'm going with Ramble On :)
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 10:30 AM - Quote - Report!

J.A.G

if your basing it on how good the song is i would say nobody's fault but mine.

but if your talking most popular definitely stairway.
if your basing it on how good the song is i would say nobody's fault but mine.

but if your talking most popular definitely stairway.
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 12:15 AM - Quote - Report!

farlige-john1

you couldn't be more right..
you couldn't be more right..
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 3:48 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Oh so hard! but i shall chose Since i've been loving you. I love them all :D Oh so hard! but i shall chose Since i've been loving you. I love them all :D
Posted: Jun 2, 2010 11:37 AM - Quote - Report!

CGLagunaLine6

Mine's Ramble On. But I could make a list of my top 20...... Mine's Ramble On. But I could make a list of my top 20......
Posted: Jul 10, 2010 4:02 PM - Quote - Report!

classicrockboy

The live version of Stairway from TSRTS is pretty epic. But as previously stated, trying to pick just one Zeppelin song is like a raging boner...it's REALLY hard The live version of Stairway from TSRTS is pretty epic. But as previously stated, trying to pick just one Zeppelin song is like a raging boner...it's REALLY hard
Posted: Jul 10, 2010 6:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Bingt

classicrockboy wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:03pm :
The live version of Stairway from TSRTS is pretty epic. But as previously stated, trying to pick just one Zeppelin song is like a raging boner...it's REALLY hard

not to spoil anyone's fun here, but the stairway from TSRTS is a studio record. The camera crew and sound crew messed up there, so the live recordings weren't usefull anymore. They went into the studio with the video and tried playbacking the guitar. if you look very good you'll see the images and sound don't match completely.

Also, Dazed and Confused, or Whole lotta love live.
[QUOTE u='classicrockboy' d='2010-07-10 13:03:29']The live version of Stairway from TSRTS is pretty epic. But as previously stated, trying to pick just one Zeppelin song is like a raging boner...it's REALLY hard[/QUOTE]

not to spoil anyone's fun here, but the stairway from TSRTS is a studio record. The camera crew and sound crew messed up there, so the live recordings weren't usefull anymore. They went into the studio with the video and tried playbacking the guitar. if you look very good you'll see the images and sound don't match completely.

Also, Dazed and Confused, or Whole lotta love live.
Posted: Jul 10, 2010 9:51 PM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

Hmm... Over The Hills and Far Away is one of my favorites but I also like Immigrant Song... But all of Led Zeppelins songs could be the answer!!! D: Hmm... Over The Hills and Far Away is one of my favorites but I also like Immigrant Song... But all of Led Zeppelins songs could be the answer!!! D:
Posted: Aug 1, 2010 4:29 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand