Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favourite Song

Greenday389

What's your favourite Led Zeppelin song of all time?

Mine would have to be Whole Lotta Love.
What's your favourite Led Zeppelin song of all time?

Mine would have to be Whole Lotta Love.
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 4:08 AM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

It's hard for me to narrow down to a single Led Zeppelin song that I can call my favorite.

However, at the moment, I've really been into Friends from Led Zeppelin III. Not only is it my favorite acoustic song by Led Zeppelin, but at the moment it is also my favorite song in general that the band recorded.
It's hard for me to narrow down to a single Led Zeppelin song that I can call my favorite.

However, at the moment, I've really been into Friends from Led Zeppelin III. Not only is it my favorite acoustic song by Led Zeppelin, but at the moment it is also my favorite song in general that the band recorded.
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 4:46 AM - Quote - Report!

DownInAHole.

Ten Years Gone, Bring It On Home, and, of course, No Quarter. Maybe Wanton song too. Ten Years Gone, Bring It On Home, and, of course, No Quarter. Maybe Wanton song too.
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 5:11 AM - Quote - Report!

SGstriker

this is like me trying to choose who my best friend is...it can't effing be done.

I would have to say either Ten Years Gone, or Bring It On Home, or Thank You, or Babe Im Gonna Leave You, or I Can't Quit You Babe, or Since Ive Been Loving You, or When the Levee Breaks, or The Ocean, or No Quarter, or The Song Remains The Same, or The Rain Song, or Kashmir, or Trampled Underfoot, or Achilles Last Stand, Or Tea For One, or In The Evening.....

yeahh.
this is like me trying to choose who my best friend is...it can't effing be done.

I would have to say either Ten Years Gone, or Bring It On Home, or Thank You, or Babe Im Gonna Leave You, or I Can't Quit You Babe, or Since Ive Been Loving You, or When the Levee Breaks, or The Ocean, or No Quarter, or The Song Remains The Same, or The Rain Song, or Kashmir, or Trampled Underfoot, or Achilles Last Stand, Or Tea For One, or In The Evening.....

yeahh.
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 8:20 AM - Quote - Report!

Greenday389

Yeah, it's hard, but I just took my favourites. Then I picked the one that I was listening the most recently. Yeah, it's hard, but I just took my favourites. Then I picked the one that I was listening the most recently.
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 5:12 PM - Quote - Report!

lounge act

Bron-Y-Aur stomp, Trampled Underfoot, or Living Loving Maid Bron-Y-Aur stomp, Trampled Underfoot, or Living Loving Maid
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 7:39 PM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

Greenday389 wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 12:12pm :
Yeah, it's hard, but I just took my favourites. Then I picked the one that I was listening the most recently.
That's how I made my decision on this matter as well. :p
Greenday389 wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 12:12pm :
Yeah, it's hard, but I just took my favourites. Then I picked the one that I was listening the most recently.
That's how I made my decision on this matter as well. :p
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 2:41 PM - Quote - Report!

16kramer05

Well, it's all in the mood for me. If I'm happy something like Trampled Underfoot or Good Times, Bad Times. If I'm feeling epic it would have to be the Battle of Evermore (completely underated). Well, it's all in the mood for me. If I'm happy something like Trampled Underfoot or Good Times, Bad Times. If I'm feeling epic it would have to be the Battle of Evermore (completely underated).
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 11:20 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

ATM probably In The Evening, Achilles Last Stand and the second disk of PG.

And No Quarter...
ATM probably In The Evening, Achilles Last Stand and the second disk of PG.

And No Quarter...
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 10:17 PM - Quote - Report!

ledhead67

Top 5:1. Achilles Last Stand (epic)2. In The Evening (just sick overall sound)3. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp (like some wonderful hoe-down)4 . Whole Lotta Love (Come on....it's a classic)5. A tie between D'yer Mak'er and Black Dog (I can't decide)

*Jeez, next I'm gonna have to make a top 75. :confused:
Top 5:1. Achilles Last Stand (epic)2. In The Evening (just sick overall sound)3. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp (like some wonderful hoe-down)4 . Whole Lotta Love (Come on....it's a classic)5. A tie between D'yer Mak'er and Black Dog (I can't decide)

*Jeez, next I'm gonna have to make a top 75. :confused:
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 11:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Jason43

Like everyone else, its hard to name just one. In My Time of Dying, When the Levee Breaks, No Quarter and Sick Again are up there. Like everyone else, its hard to name just one. In My Time of Dying, When the Levee Breaks, No Quarter and Sick Again are up there.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 11:01 PM - Quote - Report!

Jason43

In fact, maybe a better question would be "whats you favorite song from each album?" In fact, maybe a better question would be "whats you favorite song from each album?"
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 11:02 PM - Quote - Report!

kdownes

Black Dog, Whole Lotta Love, Immigrant Song, Moby Dick and Since I've Been Loving You (because of the beautiful lead guitar) Black Dog, Whole Lotta Love, Immigrant Song, Moby Dick and Since I've Been Loving You (because of the beautiful lead guitar)
Posted: Sep 2, 2007 6:53 AM - Quote - Report!

PekarGuitar

ACHILLES LAST STAND! ACHILLES LAST STAND!
Posted: Sep 7, 2007 7:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Sun-burst

whole lotta love, heartbreaker and naturally stairway (i cant believe no one said it before..) whole lotta love, heartbreaker and naturally stairway (i cant believe no one said it before..)
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 12:37 PM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

Man...lets see. The ocean... good times bad times...kashmir...Heartbreaker...Yea im actually going to go with...Ten Years Gone. But seriously i cant get enough of Led Zeppelin. Man...lets see. The ocean... good times bad times...kashmir...Heartbreaker...Yea im actually going to go with...Ten Years Gone. But seriously i cant get enough of Led Zeppelin.
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 2:59 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Um.. can't.. decide er ... must... choose....:confused: :wtf: Um.. can't.. decide er ... must... choose....:confused: :wtf:
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 7:49 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

oh man i 4got since ive bin loving u!!!

edit: and good times bad times!:eek:
oh man i 4got since ive bin loving u!!!

edit: and good times bad times!:eek:
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 7:50 PM - Quote - Report!

jthm_guitarist

Right now, it's The Rover. But it fluctuates between How Many More TImes, Good Times Bad Times, The Wanton Song, Houses of the Holy, Trampled Underfoot, and... well basically any song from the first 2 albums. Right now, it's The Rover. But it fluctuates between How Many More TImes, Good Times Bad Times, The Wanton Song, Houses of the Holy, Trampled Underfoot, and... well basically any song from the first 2 albums.
Posted: Oct 27, 2007 6:40 AM - Quote - Report!

sum1udunno

Rock N' Roll Rock N' Roll
Posted: Nov 2, 2007 2:17 AM - Quote - Report!

TonyRandall

sum1udunno wrote on Nov 1st, 2007 at 9:17pm :
Rock N' Roll

good song, but not a zep original.

thank you is a good song...

probably black dog... dyer maker is good. the ocean.

the only song that i really dislike (not really dislike, but at the bottom of the zeppelin liist for me ) is the immagrant song.
sum1udunno wrote on Nov 1st, 2007 at 9:17pm :
Rock N' Roll

good song, but not a zep original.

thank you is a good song...

probably black dog... dyer maker is good. the ocean.

the only song that i really dislike (not really dislike, but at the bottom of the zeppelin liist for me ) is the immagrant song.
Posted: Nov 4, 2007 6:33 AM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

but that's an awesome song dude!!! not no remixed bullshit, but the original off of led zep 111. but that's an awesome song dude!!! not no remixed bullshit, but the original off of led zep 111.
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 6:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Shayne777

Ramble On Ramble On
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 4:35 AM - Quote - Report!

hendrixfanatic

Black dog, When the levee breaks, Stairway and Whole lotta love Black dog, When the levee breaks, Stairway and Whole lotta love
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 9:15 PM - Quote - Report!

Redball

How in the hell can I choose one, they are all great, hell, beyond great, outta this world awesome!!!

Here's the ones I listen to the most:

Hey Hey What Can I Do, Living Loving Maid, Stairway, Gallow's Pole, The Rain Song

Long Live Led Zeppelin
How in the hell can I choose one, they are all great, hell, beyond great, outta this world awesome!!!

Here's the ones I listen to the most:

Hey Hey What Can I Do, Living Loving Maid, Stairway, Gallow's Pole, The Rain Song

Long Live Led Zeppelin
Posted: Dec 16, 2007 3:43 PM - Quote - Report!

IRV

1.Black Dog2.Stair way To Heaven3.Wh en The Levee Breaks4.Ro ck And Roll5.Trav eling Riverside Blues6.The Ocean

I like all their songs
1.Black Dog2.Stair way To Heaven3.Wh en The Levee Breaks4.Ro ck And Roll5.Trav eling Riverside Blues6.The Ocean

I like all their songs
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 6:30 PM - Quote - Report!

ilikeguitar90

oh man
impossible to choose

-achilles last stand

-when the levee breaks

-dazed and confused/whole lotta love medleys when the play live with all those 50s/r&b hits in the middle of the songs

-how many more times/your time is gonna come

-good times bad times

-hey hey what can i do

and pretty much every other song they've recorded/played live (I have tons of bootlegs and demos from studio sessions, over 700 songs of theirs in total,and I love all the songs all EXCEPT for the battle of evermore. I just can't stand it for some reason)
oh man
impossible to choose

-achilles last stand

-when the levee breaks

-dazed and confused/whole lotta love medleys when the play live with all those 50s/r&b hits in the middle of the songs

-how many more times/your time is gonna come

-good times bad times

-hey hey what can i do

and pretty much every other song they've recorded/played live (I have tons of bootlegs and demos from studio sessions, over 700 songs of theirs in total,and I love all the songs all EXCEPT for the battle of evermore. I just can't stand it for some reason)
Posted: Dec 22, 2007 4:54 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

I really dont like black dog!!! I really dont like black dog!!!
Posted: Dec 23, 2007 11:09 AM - Quote - Report!

ECwomantoneman

How Many More times is like a blues opera. It's just...epic

But I dunno bout it being my fave....got loads of faves!
How Many More times is like a blues opera. It's just...epic

But I dunno bout it being my fave....got loads of faves!
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 3:44 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

D'yer Mak'er is my new favorite D'yer Mak'er is my new favorite
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 7:35 PM - Quote - Report!

wiliscool

Dazed and Confused. Dazed and Confused.
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 7:22 AM - Quote - Report!

kaptkegan

Ten Years Gone. Definitley Ten Years Gone. Definitley
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 6:23 AM - Quote - Report!

LittleKnowItAll

To sound very predictable Whole lotta love it has to be. To sound very predictable Whole lotta love it has to be.
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 2:58 PM - Quote - Report!

page3012

2 words the rover 2 words the rover
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 3:44 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

The Rover has a truly awesome solo!!! The Rover has a truly awesome solo!!!
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 9:40 PM - Quote - Report!

eat-the-rich

Heartbreaker Heartbreaker
Posted: Feb 14, 2008 8:48 PM - Quote - Report!

daz93

oh man, o.k....
my top faves( in no particular order)
stairway, traveling riverside blues, bring it on home, how many more times, you shook me( can't belive no one has said that yet) In my time of dying, the lemon song, moby dick(live),gallows pole, when the levee breakes, and anything Jimmy page did in DADGAD tuning(white summer/Black mountainside, ect.)
oh man, o.k....
my top faves( in no particular order)
stairway, traveling riverside blues, bring it on home, how many more times, you shook me( can't belive no one has said that yet) In my time of dying, the lemon song, moby dick(live),gallows pole, when the levee breakes, and anything Jimmy page did in DADGAD tuning(white summer/Black mountainside, ect.)
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 1:42 AM - Quote - Report!

Leadguitarkid

Whole lotta love - on of the best solos ever! Whole lotta love - on of the best solos ever!
Posted: May 9, 2008 5:58 PM - Quote - Report!

stef123

Dazed and confused. And whole lotta love live when they play sme 50's classics in between. Dazed and confused. And whole lotta love live when they play sme 50's classics in between.
Posted: May 11, 2008 6:20 PM - Quote - Report!

ripdime04

sice i've been loving you, babe i'm gonna leave you, ramble on, can't choose between those 3 sice i've been loving you, babe i'm gonna leave you, ramble on, can't choose between those 3
Posted: May 14, 2008 4:56 PM - Quote - Report!

ortrigger

wow, tough choice. probably stairway, D'yer Mak'er, Achilles Last Stand, Ramble On, Rain Song, Heartbreaker, The Song Remains the Same, No Quarter, Houses of the Holy, and last Kashmir is one of my most favorite. wow, tough choice. probably stairway, D'yer Mak'er, Achilles Last Stand, Ramble On, Rain Song, Heartbreaker, The Song Remains the Same, No Quarter, Houses of the Holy, and last Kashmir is one of my most favorite.
Posted: May 17, 2008 6:04 PM - Quote - Report!

PageFan17

1. Thats The Way
2. Rain Song
But its tough to decide I like every single zeppelin song. There not one bad song in my opinion.
1. Thats The Way
2. Rain Song
But its tough to decide I like every single zeppelin song. There not one bad song in my opinion.
Posted: May 20, 2008 2:56 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Bring it on home is awesome too. Bring it on home is awesome too.
Posted: May 21, 2008 6:57 PM - Quote - Report!

indie_nation

Lately Ive been into When The Levee Breaks and Dazed and Confused but i love all the Zeppelin songs Lately Ive been into When The Levee Breaks and Dazed and Confused but i love all the Zeppelin songs
Posted: May 30, 2008 5:58 PM - Quote - Report!

LedPoisoning

Hmm, possibly In The Evening For me, but why not just love em all the most? bwahaha Hmm, possibly In The Evening For me, but why not just love em all the most? bwahaha
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 6:54 AM - Quote - Report!

xTheVulcan

I'm gonna have to go with Over The Hills and Far Away or The Ocean. I'm gonna have to go with Over The Hills and Far Away or The Ocean.
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 1:09 AM - Quote - Report!

s7706

COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN! Its on my favourite Led Zep album aswell. COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN! Its on my favourite Led Zep album aswell.
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 9:21 PM - Quote - Report!

Kevin Saale

Out on the Tiles, and Black Dog. Out on the Tiles, and Black Dog.
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 11:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Rising Shadow

This is a hard one. (yes thats what she said) But seriously, it's a 3 way tie between black dog, the ocean, and bring it on home. But these are the HtWWW versions, and HtWWW IMO happens to be their best album. This is a hard one. (yes thats what she said) But seriously, it's a 3 way tie between black dog, the ocean, and bring it on home. But these are the HtWWW versions, and HtWWW IMO happens to be their best album.
Posted: Aug 6, 2008 5:57 PM - Quote - Report!

eaglemike

dazed and confused from song remains the same. this has always been one of my favorite half hour long guitar orgasms ever... dazed and confused from song remains the same. this has always been one of my favorite half hour long guitar orgasms ever...
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 6:14 AM - Quote - Report!

TUXGUITAR

Mine would be Good times Bad times Mine would be Good times Bad times
Posted: Aug 8, 2008 10:41 PM - Quote - Report!

Hendrix666.6

Black Dog all the way! Black Dog all the way!
Posted: Aug 16, 2008 4:29 PM - Quote - Report!

metalgeardave

"Since I've Been Lovin' You" Live Version "Since I've Been Lovin' You" Live Version
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 5:45 PM - Quote - Report!

JohnPaulJones66

I'm a big fan of the really intense songs. When the Levee Breaks, Achilles Last Stand, The Song Remains the Same, etc. I'm a big fan of the really intense songs. When the Levee Breaks, Achilles Last Stand, The Song Remains the Same, etc.
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 11:23 PM - Quote - Report!

detzlink

I rly Love The Lemon Song..a very good song I rly Love The Lemon Song..a very good song
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 3:14 AM - Quote - Report!

TheFrog

stairway iz da best stairway iz da best
Posted: Dec 19, 2008 6:06 PM - Quote - Report!

d pizzil93

good times bad times or misty mountain hop or when the levee breaks good times bad times or misty mountain hop or when the levee breaks
Posted: Dec 22, 2008 6:16 PM - Quote - Report!

miruchka

I really love babe I'm gonna leave you.... friends as well
going to california is an awesome song...
but its damn hard to choose the best!!!!!
I really love babe I'm gonna leave you.... friends as well
going to california is an awesome song...
but its damn hard to choose the best!!!!!
Posted: Dec 27, 2008 6:52 PM - Quote - Report!

pilgrimevan

Mine has to be the Ocean or Black Dog Mine has to be the Ocean or Black Dog
Posted: Jan 4, 2009 11:10 PM - Quote - Report!

xenoz

babe im gonna leave you babe im gonna leave you
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 8:45 PM - Quote - Report!

bikeroman

kashmir, babe im gonna leave you and bron-yr -aur kashmir, babe im gonna leave you and bron-yr -aur
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 12:04 AM - Quote - Report!

BlackDog55

Ramble On or Black Dog Ramble On or Black Dog
Posted: Mar 5, 2009 8:08 PM - Quote - Report!

ForeverInUtero

soo many good ones...
WHAT IS AND WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE
In My Time of Dying
Kashmir
Stairway
Battle of Evermore
Dazed and Confused
Immigrant Song
No Quarter
The Rain Song
many many more i cant think of at the moment
soo many good ones...
WHAT IS AND WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE
In My Time of Dying
Kashmir
Stairway
Battle of Evermore
Dazed and Confused
Immigrant Song
No Quarter
The Rain Song
many many more i cant think of at the moment
Posted: Mar 7, 2009 2:21 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

i cannot decide so im just gonna chose the last Zep song i listened to which was Since i've been loving you.Jimmy Page's guitar playing is just epic. i cannot decide so im just gonna chose the last Zep song i listened to which was Since i've been loving you.Jimmy Page's guitar playing is just epic.
Posted: Aug 1, 2010 7:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Natrtatr

Hmmmm.....Over the Hills and far Away. I like just bout everythin on House of the Holy. Going to California. Stairway...Black Dog. Dazed & Confused. Heartbreaker, Down by the Seaside and Houses of the Holy. They wrote a lotta good song. Hard to choose a favorite. Hmmmm.....Over the Hills and far Away. I like just bout everythin on House of the Holy. Going to California. Stairway...Black Dog. Dazed & Confused. Heartbreaker, Down by the Seaside and Houses of the Holy. They wrote a lotta good song. Hard to choose a favorite.
Posted: Dec 31, 2010 2:10 PM - Quote - Report!

bigred395

White Summer/ Black Mountain Side has always been my favorite. White Summer/ Black Mountain Side has always been my favorite.
Posted: Mar 3, 2011 10:05 PM - Quote - Report!

anberlynn

how can you choose?

it's friggin impossible...

*head hurting so much that i puke*
how can you choose?

it's friggin impossible...

*head hurting so much that i puke*
Posted: Mar 21, 2011 5:25 PM - Quote - Report!

tortilla

heartbreaker
black dog
rock and roll
moby dick
heartbreaker black dog rock and roll moby dick
Posted: Mar 23, 2011 5:22 PM - Quote - Report!

tortilla

tortilla wrote on Mar 23rd, 2011 at 12:22pm :
heartbreaker black dog rock and roll moby dick

but my absolute favorite is
immigrant song
[QUOTE u='tortilla' d='2011-03-23 12:22:15']heartbreaker black dog rock and roll moby dick[/QUOTE] but my absolute favorite is immigrant song
Posted: Mar 29, 2011 1:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Zosochild

Dazed and Confused <3 <3 <3 Dazed and Confused <3 <3 <3
Posted: Aug 27, 2011 9:19 AM - Quote - Report!

fg-433s

Too many man, just too many. Too many man, just too many.
Posted: Dec 11, 2011 3:42 AM - Quote - Report!

yuvalg

Depends how i feel but i think immigrant song Depends how i feel but i think immigrant song
Posted: Jan 6, 2012 10:57 AM - Quote - Report!

CannonsAhoy

Just now it has to be Stairway. But my opinion is subject to change :P Just now it has to be Stairway. But my opinion is subject to change :P
Posted: Jan 22, 2012 4:00 PM - Quote - Report!

jffkrider

i Ditto what SGstriker said. In my time of dying is killer. The rover is fun play. Nobodies fault but mine. Jimmy is not totally human to write such brillant music which is timeless, often imitated, never equalled. Only thing was his style was tough to emulate live, so once in a while a solo gets sloppy on a live album. His worst riff still sounds better than my best day though! i Ditto what SGstriker said. In my time of dying is killer. The rover is fun play. Nobodies fault but mine. Jimmy is not totally human to write such brillant music which is timeless, often imitated, never equalled. Only thing was his style was tough to emulate live, so once in a while a solo gets sloppy on a live album. His worst riff still sounds better than my best day though!
Posted: Mar 25, 2012 5:59 PM - Quote - Report!

PRM

The Rover or Stairway! The Rover or Stairway!
Posted: Apr 4, 2012 12:35 AM - Quote - Report!

Rennie_c

Battle of evermore, Stairway, or ramble on. My favorite I can play is dazed and confused Battle of evermore, Stairway, or ramble on. My favorite I can play is dazed and confused
Posted: Jan 10, 2014 4:33 PM - Quote - Report!

starflower57

Hard to say , Black Dog,The Battle of Evermore,When the Levee Breaks (Been listenintg to that album a lot lately)... all I know is that Led Zepplin kept my son asleep as a baby and guess what band he likes now? Along with lots of other heavy music. Hard to say , Black Dog,The Battle of Evermore,When the Levee Breaks (Been listenintg to that album a lot lately)... all I know is that Led Zepplin kept my son asleep as a baby and guess what band he likes now? Along with lots of other heavy music.
Posted: May 14, 2014 5:56 PM - Quote - Report!

patriotpizzaman

Ten Years Gone. I could make a list of other great Zep songs but, I always come back to Ten Years Gone to top my lists. The perfect Zep song. It has all the characteristic ear markings of their songwriting techniques rolled into one song. Ten Years Gone. I could make a list of other great Zep songs but, I always come back to Ten Years Gone to top my lists. The perfect Zep song. It has all the characteristic ear markings of their songwriting techniques rolled into one song.
Posted: Jun 17, 2014 7:48 PM - Quote - Report!

6-String_Madman

Stairway To Heaven, Kashmir, Achilles Last Stand, The Song Remains The Same... Stairway To Heaven, Kashmir, Achilles Last Stand, The Song Remains The Same...
Posted: Jul 9, 2014 12:19 AM - Quote - Report!

jerkblack78

boys and girs... oh sorry it is garbage... =))) boys and girs... oh sorry it is garbage... =)))
Posted: Nov 25, 2014 8:52 AM - Quote - Report!

jerkblack78

boys and girs... oh sorry it is garbage... =))) boys and girs... oh sorry it is garbage... =)))
Posted: Nov 25, 2014 8:53 AM - Quote - Report!

jerkblack78

boys and girs... oh sorry it is garbage... boys and girs... oh sorry it is garbage... 
Posted: Nov 25, 2014 8:54 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand