Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

VH1 actually good for something?

ortrigger

well, i was just channel surfing the other day and vh1 classic was rebroadcasting Led Zeppelin: Live concert stuff. even though i only saw like the last half of it i was amazed. it is actually the only stuff i have seen of them from back when they were still going strong and had John on the drums. and of course, props to jimmy for his amazing guitar skills. :golfclap:

did anybody else see it?
well, i was just channel surfing the other day and vh1 classic was rebroadcasting Led Zeppelin: Live concert stuff. even though i only saw like the last half of it i was amazed. it is actually the only stuff i have seen of them from back when they were still going strong and had John on the drums. and of course, props to jimmy for his amazing guitar skills. :golfclap:

did anybody else see it?
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 4:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Dude, VH1 Classic is the only good music channel on TV anymore. Dude, VH1 Classic is the only good music channel on TV anymore.
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 6:13 PM - Quote - Report!

guitargod21136

i watch VH1 classic all the time, mtv goes unexplained and normal VH1 sucks i watch VH1 classic all the time, mtv goes unexplained and normal VH1 sucks
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 4:33 AM - Quote - Report!

akaEli

it's so fun when you find a band on VH1 that you like because it's the closest thing you will come to being there in the crowd it's so fun when you find a band on VH1 that you like because it's the closest thing you will come to being there in the crowd
Posted: Mar 16, 2008 10:28 PM - Quote - Report!

ortrigger

akaEli wrote on Mar 16th, 2008 at 5:28pm :
it's so fun when you find a band on VH1 that you like because it's the closest thing you will come to being there in the crowd

ya considering the concert was from the 70's.
akaEli wrote on Mar 16th, 2008 at 5:28pm :
it's so fun when you find a band on VH1 that you like because it's the closest thing you will come to being there in the crowd

ya considering the concert was from the 70's.
Posted: Mar 17, 2008 4:46 PM - Quote - Report!

aig91

Page/Rhoads wrote on Mar 11th, 2008 at 1:13pm :
Dude, VH1 Classic is the only good music channel on TV anymore.

Yep. I hardly ever watch TV but when I do it's almost always VH1 Classic.
Page/Rhoads wrote on Mar 11th, 2008 at 1:13pm :
Dude, VH1 Classic is the only good music channel on TV anymore.

Yep. I hardly ever watch TV but when I do it's almost always VH1 Classic.
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 1:15 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand