Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

best zepplin song

J.A.G

what do you think the best zepplin song of all time is?
what do you think the best zepplin song of all time is?
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 12:17 AM - Quote - Report!

MP93

Since I've Been Loving You Since I've Been Loving You
Posted: Mar 27, 2008 9:26 PM - Quote - Report!

TnT~55

SIBLY is probably my fav too SIBLY is probably my fav too
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 6:19 PM - Quote - Report!

farlige-john1

you can't say there's one best song.. it's hard to compare.. you can't say there's one best song.. it's hard to compare..
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 5:29 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

d'yer mak'er?
perhaps...
d'yer mak'er?
perhaps...
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 7:18 PM - Quote - Report!

CallawayGolf9

Id have to break it down to

Stairway Live, Rock & Roll Live, or Achilles Last Stand
Id have to break it down to

Stairway Live, Rock & Roll Live, or Achilles Last Stand
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 2:20 AM - Quote - Report!

BornToRun

Maybe Stairway to Heaven, but its hard to choose since they've made so many great songs ;) Maybe Stairway to Heaven, but its hard to choose since they've made so many great songs ;)
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 2:44 PM - Quote - Report!

atlasguitar

Achilles Last Stand, it is so epic and sort of metal if you think about it. Achilles Last Stand, it is so epic and sort of metal if you think about it.
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 6:47 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

stairway is epic. stairway is epic.
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 8:21 AM - Quote - Report!

pouprep

Chom ( a rodio station in montral) have in the top 500 Staway to heaven in frist place of best song ever Chom ( a rodio station in montral) have in the top 500 Staway to heaven in frist place of best song ever
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 3:55 PM - Quote - Report!

its_alive

lately: babe i'm gonna leave you.

but i could listen to going to california, bron y'aur, and stairway over and over.
lately: babe i'm gonna leave you.

but i could listen to going to california, bron y'aur, and stairway over and over.
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 5:58 PM - Quote - Report!

psychokiller99

my favorite would have to be since i've been loving you, after that i would say babe i'm gonna leave you. my favorite would have to be since i've been loving you, after that i would say babe i'm gonna leave you.
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 3:19 AM - Quote - Report!

black-sabbath

stairway or over the hills stairway or over the hills
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 1:59 AM - Quote - Report!

Is_6_9?

My favourite would be Stairway, Achilles Last Stand or Kashmir. I have a thing for their longer songs <_< My favourite would be Stairway, Achilles Last Stand or Kashmir. I have a thing for their longer songs <_<
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 11:42 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

aahh kashmir is awesome. aahh kashmir is awesome.
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 7:21 PM - Quote - Report!

ortrigger

kashmir is probably their most defining song. as far as epicness goes...stairway. kashmir is probably their most defining song. as far as epicness goes...stairway.
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 3:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Rocker Extreme

there is no best song, they're all the best there is no best song, they're all the best
Posted: Apr 27, 2008 7:43 PM - Quote - Report!

aig91

Rocker Extreme wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 2:43pm :
there is no best song, they're all the best

+1
Rocker Extreme wrote on Apr 27th, 2008 at 2:43pm :
there is no best song, they're all the best

+1
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 7:58 AM - Quote - Report!

ortrigger

lol i guess your right rocker. this is off topic but...i saw a led zeppelin zippo lighter and almost bought it but didn't. am i gonna burn in hell now? lol i guess your right rocker. this is off topic but...i saw a led zeppelin zippo lighter and almost bought it but didn't. am i gonna burn in hell now?
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 4:40 AM - Quote - Report!

ChubeMania

ortrigger wrote on Apr 25th, 2008 at 10:44pm :
kashmir is probably their most defining song. as far as epicness goes...stairway.

totally agree with you.
kashmir is probably their most defining song. as far as epicness goes...stairway.

totally agree with you.
Posted: May 6, 2008 5:21 PM - Quote - Report!

indie_nation

Yeah, I have my favorites but they change all the time because every song is great Yeah, I have my favorites but they change all the time because every song is great
Posted: May 30, 2008 6:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Zosolin

Yeah all Zepp is their greatest...but my favorite is Achilles Last Stand...cuz it's so epic and shows off every single one of zepps members...JPJ rocks the bass...Bonzo rapes the drums...Plant sings amazing...and Page is just crazy Yeah all Zepp is their greatest...but my favorite is Achilles Last Stand...cuz it's so epic and shows off every single one of zepps members...JPJ rocks the bass...Bonzo rapes the drums...Plant sings amazing...and Page is just crazy
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 8:09 PM - Quote - Report!

LazaRocker

... Maybe Since I've been loving you, and Immigrant song. But it's really hard to chose... ... Maybe Since I've been loving you, and Immigrant song. But it's really hard to chose...
Posted: Sep 1, 2008 1:12 PM - Quote - Report!

tucksteel33

Since I've Been Loving You and We're Gonna Groove are the two best. The rest are all tied in 2nd place Since I've Been Loving You and We're Gonna Groove are the two best. The rest are all tied in 2nd place
Posted: Sep 17, 2008 5:16 AM - Quote - Report!

B. Heath

Achilles Last Stand is spectacular!
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You is great!!!
Don't hate me but I think that the solo to Stairway is the best part...who's with me on that one?
Kashmir is groovy!
The list goes on and on!!1
Achilles Last Stand is spectacular!
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You is great!!!
Don't hate me but I think that the solo to Stairway is the best part...who's with me on that one?
Kashmir is groovy!
The list goes on and on!!1
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 1:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Nucci009

Stairway to Heaven live from MSG or the How The West Was Won cd. Or Since Ive been loving you from the same cd. Stairway to Heaven live from MSG or the How The West Was Won cd. Or Since Ive been loving you from the same cd.
Posted: Dec 8, 2008 1:48 AM - Quote - Report!

americablanco

kashmir is probably their most defining song.
Kashmir live. Now there's something to listen to.
[QUOTE u='ortrigger' d='2008-04-25 22:44:56']kashmir is probably their most defining song.[/QUOTE]Kashmir live. Now there's something to listen to.
Posted: Dec 17, 2008 11:18 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand