Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

since i've been loving you VS tea for one

page3012

I came to the relization that zeppelin tryed to to mask another try at making th classic epic since i've been loveing you in to a new song on presence called tea for one

i want to get a opinion on if you think zepplin has out done sicne i've been loving you match it or just made another song that just can't compare
I came to the relization that zeppelin tryed to to mask another try at making th classic epic since i've been loveing you in to a new song on presence called tea for one 

i want to get a opinion on if you think zepplin has out done sicne i've been loving you match it  or just made another song that just can't compare
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 1:38 AM - Quote - Report!

cam_sampbell

ooh, tough call, but I'd say Since I've been loving you has been equalled ooh, tough call, but I'd say Since I've been loving you has been equalled
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 5:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Tom S.

i think even though they sound pretty similar, tea for one is a lot darker, whereas since i've been loving you is more fiery, so it's not a question of which one is better. i think even though they sound pretty similar, tea for one is a lot darker, whereas since i've been loving you is more fiery, so it's not a question of which one is better.
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 2:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Man, I gotta say Since I've Been Loving You. It's just more blusey. Man, I gotta say Since I've Been Loving You. It's just more blusey.
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 1:17 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

since i've been loving you. coolest. song. ever. since i've been loving you. coolest. song. ever.
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 6:29 PM - Quote - Report!

ledd_zepp1

'Since I've been Loving You' wins.

'Tea for One' is a great song. But those licks in 'Since I've Been Loving You' are just crazy awesome. Especially the live version on the 'Song Remains The Same' DVD.
'Since I've been Loving You' wins.

'Tea for One' is a great song. But those licks in 'Since I've Been Loving You' are just crazy awesome. Especially the live version on the 'Song Remains The Same' DVD.
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 10:18 AM - Quote - Report!

fatmanslim12

since ive been lovin you, i think pesonally is a much better guitar peice. one of my favorite LZ songs. didnt really like it muhc at first but now i juts love the bluesyness of it. since ive been lovin you, i think pesonally is a much better guitar peice. one of my favorite LZ songs. didnt really like it muhc at first but now i juts love the bluesyness of it.
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 5:47 PM - Quote - Report!

metalgeardave

Since I've Been Lovin' You totally kicks Tea For One's dirty bottom! Since I've Been Lovin' You totally kicks Tea For One's dirty bottom!
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 5:48 PM - Quote - Report!

JohnPaulJones66

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Tea For One (T41?) is better. Meh. I guess I'm the only one who thinks Tea For One (T41?) is better. Meh.
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 11:21 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand