Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Member!

Page&HammettFan

So out of all of the threads made, I can't believe that this one hasn't been done yet. Anyway, give your favorite members in order, however you want. Just state who your favorite is. I'm sure that most will say Jimmy Page, seeing as how he's the guitarist and this is a guitar forum... But, anyway, I'll lead off.

1) Jimmy Page - I love the guy. To an extent, I wish I was him. He's awesome.

2) This one is a toughie, but I think I'll have to say Jonesy. Just for the record, this slot could go to anyone, but I think Jones deserves this slot anyway, because he was terribly overshadowed by the rest of the band. But his mandolin playing on the BBC Sessions version of "That's the Way" speaks for itself, and so do his unbelievably brilliant bass lines and the solo in No Quarter he plays in "The Song Remains the Same."

3) Robert Plant - This guy has such an incredible voice... He captures emotion so well with his voice, too, on songs like Since I've Been Loving You. It's a shame that his voice was no longer able to perform the way it once was by the end of their career, because in the early days it was like hearing God speaking to us mere mortals...

4) Just for the record, he could go anywhere in this list, and only got fourth because I couldn't divide first up several times, so sorry John, but you got fourth :( I hate to do it to any member of Zeppelin, though. Keep that in mind guys. Anyway, he was an amazing drummer. He played so well for each song, too. It's an utter shame that he died when he did, and here's to the legend himself :cheers:

Anyway, post away, and yes, I'm a fanboy, just to clear that up now... Have fun, but don't go flaming someone else's opinions now :angry: Keep in mind that this is a friendly area where you can discuss Zeppelin with Led-heads.

Have fun posting!

-Page&HammettFan
So out of all of the threads made, I can't believe that this one hasn't been done yet. Anyway, give your favorite members in order, however you want. Just state who your favorite is. I'm sure that most will say Jimmy Page, seeing as how he's the guitarist and this is a guitar forum... But, anyway, I'll lead off.

1) Jimmy Page - I love the guy. To an extent, I wish I was him. He's awesome.

2) This one is a toughie, but I think I'll have to say Jonesy. Just for the record, this slot could go to anyone, but I think Jones deserves this slot anyway, because he was terribly overshadowed by the rest of the band. But his mandolin playing on the BBC Sessions version of "That's the Way" speaks for itself, and so do his unbelievably brilliant bass lines and the solo in No Quarter he plays in "The Song Remains the Same."

3) Robert Plant - This guy has such an incredible voice... He captures emotion so well with his voice, too, on songs like Since I've Been Loving You. It's a shame that his voice was no longer able to perform the way it once was by the end of their career, because in the early days it was like hearing God speaking to us mere mortals...

4) Just for the record, he could go anywhere in this list, and only got fourth because I couldn't divide first up several times, so sorry John, but you got fourth :( I hate to do it to any member of Zeppelin, though. Keep that in mind guys. Anyway, he was an amazing drummer. He played so well for each song, too. It's an utter shame that he died when he did, and here's to the legend himself :cheers:

Anyway, post away, and yes, I'm a fanboy, just to clear that up now... Have fun, but don't go flaming someone else's opinions now :angry: Keep in mind that this is a friendly area where you can discuss Zeppelin with Led-heads.

Have fun posting!

-Page&HammettFan
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 5:55 AM - Quote - Report!

SGstriker

I...can't...pick...*head explodes*

eh, wtf,
here's mine.
1. Robert Plant
2. JPJ
3. John Bonham
4. Jimmy Page
Although if it were possible, they'd all be in first.

Yes, I put Page last...so fucking what :p:
I...can't...pick...*head explodes*

eh, wtf,
here's mine.
1. Robert Plant
2. JPJ
3. John Bonham
4. Jimmy Page
Although if it were possible, they'd all be in first.

Yes, I put Page last...so fucking what :p:
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 7:41 AM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

This is hard decision, and I would like to say I like them all the same, but for the sake of the thread I'm going to have to choose. So, here it my order:

1) Jimmy Page - Even though not my favorite guitarist, especially live ( ;) ), he is a an amazing musician and studio genius. For this reason, I always find Led Zeppelin studio albums among my favorites and most listened to. Few others, namely Blackmore and Iommi, are able to compete with Page's ability to create riffs.
2) John Bonham - Usually when I listen to Rock music, the drums are what interest me the least, because, unlike Jazz, the beats tend to be very boring and predictable. However, Bonzo is one of those few Rock drummers who are able to keep me interested in what they are playing. Besides his drumming, he was such a goofy person. :p
3) John Paul Jones - The jack of all trades, but master of none. While, in my opinion, not the best bassist, mandolinist, pianist, or whichever instrument you choose to associate him with, John Paul is still a strong musician, as seen with In Through the Outdoor, who complemented the rest of the line-up perfectly with his ability to create strong basslines.
4) Robert Plant - Though a great vocalist and harmonica player, I felt that as Led Zeppelin's continued to release albums, his voice seemed to stand out less and less. It didn't actually sound, to me, as though he was singing much anymore, at least not in the same manner nor with the same emotion as on their earlier albums. However, Percy was a great frontman with the group, and really knew how to get some pussy.

This is hard decision, and I would like to say I like them all the same, but for the sake of the thread I'm going to have to choose. So, here it my order:

1) Jimmy Page - Even though not my favorite guitarist, especially live ( ;) ), he is a an amazing musician and studio genius. For this reason, I always find Led Zeppelin studio albums among my favorites and most listened to. Few others, namely Blackmore and Iommi, are able to compete with Page's ability to create riffs.
2) John Bonham - Usually when I listen to Rock music, the drums are what interest me the least, because, unlike Jazz, the beats tend to be very boring and predictable. However, Bonzo is one of those few Rock drummers who are able to keep me interested in what they are playing. Besides his drumming, he was such a goofy person. :p
3) John Paul Jones - The jack of all trades, but master of none. While, in my opinion, not the best bassist, mandolinist, pianist, or whichever instrument you choose to associate him with, John Paul is still a strong musician, as seen with In Through the Outdoor, who complemented the rest of the line-up perfectly with his ability to create strong basslines.
4) Robert Plant - Though a great vocalist and harmonica player, I felt that as Led Zeppelin's continued to release albums, his voice seemed to stand out less and less. It didn't actually sound, to me, as though he was singing much anymore, at least not in the same manner nor with the same emotion as on their earlier albums. However, Percy was a great frontman with the group, and really knew how to get some pussy.
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 2:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Greenday389

I can not make this decision, so I will just say this.

1. John Paul Jones - I am a bassist and he has influenced my playing a lot. I love his bass lines, but I only wish he was a little louder in the recordings. Not only did he have skills on the bass, but on the mandolin as well. He was pretty much the multi-instrumentalist in the band. He was also overshadowed from Jimmy and Robert.

2,3,4- Everyone else, because they are all awesome and I can't decide where to put them.
I can not make this decision, so I will just say this.

1. John Paul Jones - I am a bassist and he has influenced my playing a lot. I love his bass lines, but I only wish he was a little louder in the recordings. Not only did he have skills on the bass, but on the mandolin as well. He was pretty much the multi-instrumentalist in the band. He was also overshadowed from Jimmy and Robert.

2,3,4- Everyone else, because they are all awesome and I can't decide where to put them.
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 7:01 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

THB, I hate to pick out of them too, but it's the Zeppelinism club... You've gotta have this thread :p I love them all equally, too, though. THB, I hate to pick out of them too, but it's the Zeppelinism club... You've gotta have this thread :p I love them all equally, too, though.
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 6:21 AM - Quote - Report!

Drummer Dave

Has to be Bonham. If you've ever seen footage of them live, you know he was the heart and soul of the band. But then I am a drummer... Has to be Bonham. If you've ever seen footage of them live, you know he was the heart and soul of the band. But then I am a drummer...
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 9:49 AM - Quote - Report!

16kramer05

Picking between members is like picking between balls. I like both my balls just the same, and they get the same treatment. (Best simile ever) Picking between members is like picking between balls. I like both my balls just the same, and they get the same treatment. (Best simile ever)
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 11:21 AM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

I hope you don't have four of them, though... I hope you don't have four of them, though...
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 2:21 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

^:haha:I would certainly hope not.. ^:haha:I would certainly hope not..
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 2:43 AM - Quote - Report!

psychodelia

If we're picking who I'd like best as person, odds are John Paul Jones. As far as music, even though he's not the most outstanding guitarist, and could be almost horrific at times, I still pick Page. If we're picking who I'd like best as person, odds are John Paul Jones. As far as music, even though he's not the most outstanding guitarist, and could be almost horrific at times, I still pick Page.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 4:30 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

1) Jimmy Page, honestly that man inspired me to really play. He's got some great guitar work and the man has a Dragon Suit....:p:

2) John Paul Jones, Underrated perhaps but his work on stuff like Th Rain Song and No Quarter and the mandolin playing just shows his musicianship if that's even a word.

3) Robert Plant that man can sing, his voice is quite unique and I really like his ability to sing in different genres. Plus that whole thing about the lemon....

4) Bonzo great drummer, and he had a certain flow to his beats. He gave the band that extra push and i'm sure was an all around great guy to hang out with.
1) Jimmy Page, honestly that man inspired me to really play. He's got some great guitar work and the man has a Dragon Suit....:p:

2) John Paul Jones, Underrated perhaps but his work on stuff like Th Rain Song and No Quarter and the mandolin playing just shows his musicianship if that's even a word.

3) Robert Plant that man can sing, his voice is quite unique and I really like his ability to sing in different genres. Plus that whole thing about the lemon....

4) Bonzo great drummer, and he had a certain flow to his beats. He gave the band that extra push and i'm sure was an all around great guy to hang out with.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 10:15 PM - Quote - Report!

ledhead67

1- Jimmy Page: The founder and driving force behind Led Zeppelin. Influences my guitar playing immensely. The greatest guitarist and producer in my opinion ever to hit rock music.

2- John Paul Jones: The most underated and mistunderstood group member. A terrific musician of many talents (bass, mandolin, keyboards, koto, autoharp, ukelele, ...must I go on?) Influences my mandolin and keyboard playing.

3- John Bonham: An excellent drummer with a very distinct power and sound. Influences much of later rock drumming. God rest his soul. He will be missed.

4- Robert Plant: The charismatic frontman of the group with a wide range. Plays a mean harmonica, and is one giant innuendo.
1- Jimmy Page: The founder and driving force behind Led Zeppelin. Influences my guitar playing immensely. The greatest guitarist and producer in my opinion ever to hit rock music.

2- John Paul Jones: The most underated and mistunderstood group member. A terrific musician of many talents (bass, mandolin, keyboards, koto, autoharp, ukelele, ...must I go on?) Influences my mandolin and keyboard playing.

3- John Bonham: An excellent drummer with a very distinct power and sound. Influences much of later rock drumming. God rest his soul. He will be missed.

4- Robert Plant: The charismatic frontman of the group with a wide range. Plays a mean harmonica, and is one giant innuendo.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 11:50 PM - Quote - Report!

lounge act

TheHeartbreaker wrote on Aug 20th, 2007 at 9:39am :
4) Robert Plant - Though a great vocalist and harmonica player, I felt that as Led Zeppelin's continued to release albums, his voice seemed to stand out less and less. It didn't actually sound, to me, as though he was singing much anymore, at least not in the same manner nor with the same emotion as on their earlier albums.

I was just thinking about that the other day as I was listening to All My Love. In the chorus he seems to be talking more than singing. He just didn't give the same power in his voice that he had in other songs.

Here are mine
1. John Bonham- My favorite drummer of all time.

2. Jimmy Page- Amazing guitarist.

3. John Paul Jones- Very underrated. It must be hard to have been overshadowed by all the other legendary musicians in the band.

4. Robert Plant- He's last, but only because his name doesn't start with a "J" (not really). I think that, as The Heartbreaker said, his voice wasn't as good later on. It's very hard to avoid this, as it is often seen in many bands. Also, I just enjoy playing drums, bass, and guitar, so of course the musicians that I can relate with in one of my favorite bands will be my favorites.
Just because he's last doesn't mean he isn't good.
TheHeartbreaker wrote on Aug 20th, 2007 at 9:39am :
4) Robert Plant - Though a great vocalist and harmonica player, I felt that as Led Zeppelin's continued to release albums, his voice seemed to stand out less and less. It didn't actually sound, to me, as though he was singing much anymore, at least not in the same manner nor with the same emotion as on their earlier albums.

I was just thinking about that the other day as I was listening to All My Love. In the chorus he seems to be talking more than singing. He just didn't give the same power in his voice that he had in other songs.

Here are mine
1. John Bonham- My favorite drummer of all time.

2. Jimmy Page- Amazing guitarist.

3. John Paul Jones- Very underrated. It must be hard to have been overshadowed by all the other legendary musicians in the band.

4. Robert Plant- He's last, but only because his name doesn't start with a "J" (not really). I think that, as The Heartbreaker said, his voice wasn't as good later on. It's very hard to avoid this, as it is often seen in many bands. Also, I just enjoy playing drums, bass, and guitar, so of course the musicians that I can relate with in one of my favorite bands will be my favorites.
Just because he's last doesn't mean he isn't good.
Posted: Aug 24, 2007 3:42 AM - Quote - Report!

Sloopy

1. Bonzo
2. Plant
3. JPJ
4. Page
1. Bonzo
2. Plant
3. JPJ
4. Page
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 4:39 AM - Quote - Report!

jaggerbush320

Wow this is tough...

1. PAGE- Not just because he's the guitarist, and a great one at that (I'm currenty listening to Since I've Been Loving You), what I really like about him is his attitude and personality, his sense of style(I choose the dragon suit over the stars and moons), and his recording skills. He's not as lively as other guitarists while on stage, but other many other guitarists aren't playing as complicated songs, I like the little things he throws in there every once in a while. ("Said I BEEN CRYING YEAH, oh my tears they fell like rain." read above if you don't understand)

2- JONESY- Great guy, plays a little with other, newer bands as well. Amazing musician, is there an instrument he can't play? Great mandolin, great keyboard, outstanding bass, though nobody can hear it. He helped me excel in playing bass with songs like Black Dog, Good Times,Bad Times , and The Ocean.

3- BONZO- MOBY. DICK. LIVE.

4- PLANT- Somebody has to go last, his voice wasn't as good later on, for instance, Trampled Underfoot. The things people say about him, I don't know what to think. He can't be all bad, he has to have some reason for not wanting to tour anymore, it would make everybody a lot happier with him, but its his choice, though I disagree with it.
Wow this is tough...

1. PAGE- Not just because he's the guitarist, and a great one at that (I'm currenty listening to Since I've Been Loving You), what I really like about him is his attitude and personality, his sense of style(I choose the dragon suit over the stars and moons), and his recording skills. He's not as lively as other guitarists while on stage, but other many other guitarists aren't playing as complicated songs, I like the little things he throws in there every once in a while. ("Said I BEEN CRYING YEAH, oh my tears they fell like rain." read above if you don't understand)

2- JONESY- Great guy, plays a little with other, newer bands as well. Amazing musician, is there an instrument he can't play? Great mandolin, great keyboard, outstanding bass, though nobody can hear it. He helped me excel in playing bass with songs like Black Dog, Good Times,Bad Times , and The Ocean.

3- BONZO- MOBY. DICK. LIVE.

4- PLANT- Somebody has to go last, his voice wasn't as good later on, for instance, Trampled Underfoot. The things people say about him, I don't know what to think. He can't be all bad, he has to have some reason for not wanting to tour anymore, it would make everybody a lot happier with him, but its his choice, though I disagree with it.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 1:59 AM - Quote - Report!

kdownes

1. John Bonham - A good band is only as good as it's drummer, and Bonzo was one of the best.
2. John Paul Jones - Poor guy, never gets enough credit. He wrote 80% of zeppelin's songs and created Black Dog.
3. Robert Plant - It just wouldn't have been Zeppelin with out Robert Plant.
4. Jimmy Page - Only last because I think Zeppelin could have survived with a different guiatrist. Don't hate me, Jimmy. :down:We're Not Worthy:down:
1. John Bonham - A good band is only as good as it's drummer, and Bonzo was one of the best.
2. John Paul Jones - Poor guy, never gets enough credit. He wrote 80% of zeppelin's songs and created Black Dog.
3. Robert Plant - It just wouldn't have been Zeppelin with out Robert Plant.
4. Jimmy Page - Only last because I think Zeppelin could have survived with a different guiatrist. Don't hate me, Jimmy. :down:We're Not Worthy:down:
Posted: Sep 2, 2007 6:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Spitz13

1-Jimmy page - He is my hero, lol, i love everything he plays, live solos are awesome, and so are his recordings, i love it when he takes out a violin bow and plays in dazed and confused.. its brilliant.
2-John Bonham - Mainly becouse he is the best drummer i know, i love how he pounds on the drums really hard. he's awesome, moby dick is awesome.
3-Robert Plant - He has the most unique voice in all of old rock. and his attitude on stage builds up the show.
4-John Paul Jones - someone had to go last :( i love the songs he plays the keyboard in, no quarter, stairway so on, but in some of the songs he plays bass in i cant hear him(dont hate me for not appreciating basses)and on stage i cant really see an expresion on his face and he dosent go out and do anything. but i love no quarter.. sorry for putting you last jonesy :(
1-Jimmy page - He is my hero, lol, i love everything he plays, live solos are awesome, and so are his recordings, i love it when he takes out a violin bow and plays in dazed and confused.. its brilliant.
2-John Bonham - Mainly becouse he is the best drummer i know, i love how he pounds on the drums really hard. he's awesome, moby dick is awesome.
3-Robert Plant - He has the most unique voice in all of old rock. and his attitude on stage builds up the show.
4-John Paul Jones - someone had to go last :( i love the songs he plays the keyboard in, no quarter, stairway so on, but in some of the songs he plays bass in i cant hear him(dont hate me for not appreciating basses)and on stage i cant really see an expresion on his face and he dosent go out and do anything. but i love no quarter.. sorry for putting you last jonesy :(
Posted: Sep 4, 2007 11:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

^
Someone's gotta go last on every list. That's the thing that I hate about bass. There are some brilliant bass lines out there, and they take a backseat. Even though I'm a guitarist, I love the bass, and I think it should play a larger role in recordings as far as sound is concerned. But on the live recordings you can hear everything pretty much equally :D
^
Someone's gotta go last on every list. That's the thing that I hate about bass. There are some brilliant bass lines out there, and they take a backseat. Even though I'm a guitarist, I love the bass, and I think it should play a larger role in recordings as far as sound is concerned. But on the live recordings you can hear everything pretty much equally :D
Posted: Sep 11, 2007 6:23 AM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

ha you simply cant choose. i mean i cant...wait Jimmy page. ha you simply cant choose. i mean i cant...wait Jimmy page.
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 3:05 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

1) Jimmy Page

2) JPJ

4)John Bonham

3) Robert Plant
1) Jimmy Page

2) JPJ

4)John Bonham

3) Robert Plant
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 7:49 PM - Quote - Report!

SHEEM

1)Jimmy- He playz teh guitaaz. Guitar always in first place. :down:2)Johnny- Moby Dick WTF! :golfclap:3)Jonezy- I noticed that bass players are also often b(r)ass players... :confused:4)Plant- What looks gay, has a high pitch and needs constant watering? :haha: 1)Jimmy- He playz teh guitaaz. Guitar always in first place. :down:2)Johnny- Moby Dick WTF! :golfclap:3)Jonezy- I noticed that bass players are also often b(r)ass players... :confused:4)Plant- What looks gay, has a high pitch and needs constant watering? :haha:
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 11:29 AM - Quote - Report!

JohnPaulJones66

I couldn't possibly put them in order. JPJ is my favorite, as you can tell. But Bonham, Plant and Page are in a three-way tie for 2nd. I couldn't possibly put them in order. JPJ is my favorite, as you can tell. But Bonham, Plant and Page are in a three-way tie for 2nd.
Posted: Aug 25, 2008 12:05 AM - Quote - Report!

LazaRocker

Jimmy's the Best! Jimmy's the Best!
Posted: Sep 1, 2008 1:10 PM - Quote - Report!

straygon

I tip my hat to Mr. Page, one of the true guitar heros! I tip my hat to Mr. Page, one of the true guitar heros!
Posted: Oct 9, 2008 9:18 PM - Quote - Report!

JackWhite333

Jimmy Page is my favorite but that is very tough descision to make!!! Robert, Jonesy, and Bonzo are also so amazing that I can't choose my favorite member of the band... Jimmy Page is my favorite but that is very tough descision to make!!! Robert, Jonesy, and Bonzo are also so amazing that I can't choose my favorite member of the band...
Posted: Dec 26, 2008 12:14 AM - Quote - Report!

Dempsinator

1. John Bonham (BEST DRUMMER EVER!)

2. Jimmy Page (IMO best guitarist ever)

3. Robert Plant- great singer (fit in very well with Led Zeppelin)

4. John Paul Jones - sorry but bass has to go last (almost no1 hears it)

Although All of them are AMAZING (BEST BAND EVER!!!!)
1. John Bonham (BEST DRUMMER EVER!)

2. Jimmy Page (IMO best guitarist ever)

3. Robert Plant- great singer (fit in very well with Led Zeppelin)

4. John Paul Jones - sorry but bass has to go last (almost no1 hears it)

Although All of them are AMAZING (BEST BAND EVER!!!!)
Posted: Dec 30, 2008 9:37 PM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

#1. Jimmy Page
#2. John Paul Jones
#2. John Bonham
#2. Robert Plant

Haha, I can't choose between the three :D
#1. Jimmy Page #2. John Paul Jones #2. John Bonham #2. Robert Plant Haha, I can't choose between the three :D
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 1:44 AM - Quote - Report!

xenoz

1: Robert Plant, simply because he has the voice of a god.
2: John Bonham. He is an incredible drummer.
3: Jimmy Page. Awesome riffs and solos.
4: John Paul Jones.
1: Robert Plant, simply because he has the voice of a god. 2: John Bonham. He is an incredible drummer. 3: Jimmy Page. Awesome riffs and solos. 4: John Paul Jones.
Posted: Aug 8, 2010 8:05 PM - Quote - Report!

fg-433s

1. Jimmy
2. Plant
3. Jones
4. Bonzo

I can't chose between the last three, and they are subject to change, but Jimmy is first no matter what.
1. Jimmy 2. Plant 3. Jones 4. Bonzo I can't chose between the last three, and they are subject to change, but Jimmy is first no matter what.
Posted: Mar 18, 2011 11:00 PM - Quote - Report!

anberlynn

Ahhh... Why must we decide? Can't we just like them all equally?

Oh well... If I had to choose, then i would have to say:

1) This has to be... Bonham. He was, like, THE band. I think that, without Bonzo, the heart of the band would have been gone before it started. He was a beast of a drummer and it's a shame he died. MOBY DICK FTW. To his memory:
2)
lounge act wrote on Aug 23rd, 2007 at 10:42pm :

Couldn't have agreed with you more buddy. Bassists were and still are very under-appreciated. He happened to be your third pick but was my second.

3) Plant. His voice does not suck. He has incredible range, from A1 (low A) to an E4 (very high E). And honestly, I will come out and say this, his voice is like sex on a cd. Dead serious.

4) So sorry about this but Jimmy has to come last on this. Don't get me wrong - probably the best guitarist of the 60's and 70's, but he just isn't my favorite member of the band. I don't want to have to say that, though...

'Nuff said. But honestly, there's really no way to make this list because they all should be at number 1.

Ahhh...  Why must we decide? Can't we just like them all equally?

Oh well...  If I had to choose, then i would have to say:

1) This has to be...  Bonham.  He was, like, THE band. I think that, without Bonzo, the heart of the band would have been gone before it started.  He was a beast of a drummer and it's a shame he died. MOBY DICK FTW.  To his memory:

2) [QUOTE u='lounge act' d='2007-08-23 22:42:05']
[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have agreed with you more buddy.  Bassists were and still are very under-appreciated.  He happened to be your third pick but was my second.  

3) Plant.  His voice does not suck.  He has incredible range, from A1 (low A) to an E4 (very high E).  And honestly, I will come out and say this, his voice is like sex on a cd.  Dead serious.  

4) So sorry about this but Jimmy has to come last on this.  Don't get me wrong - probably the best guitarist of the 60's and 70's, but he just isn't my favorite member of the band.  I don't want to have to say that, though...  

'Nuff said.  But honestly, there's really no way to make this list because they all should be at number 1.  

Posted: Mar 21, 2011 5:21 PM - Quote - Report!

CannonsAhoy

1. Jimmy.
2. Rob, John and John.
I would have them all equal but Jimmy's so hot. No I'm not gay.
1. Jimmy.
2. Rob, John and John.
I would have them all equal but Jimmy's so hot. No I'm not gay.
Posted: Jul 30, 2011 11:53 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand