Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Rumors.

its_alive

So, I've been told Led Zeppelin is going to go on tour again after Robert Plant is done touring for Raising Sand. This girl I know claims she has tickets, so heres my course of action.

1. Get with her.
2. Go to the concert with her.

(Normally, I would dump her right after that but she's a pretty cool chick, the only girl in the world who I can talk about Led Zeppelin with.)

So has anybody else heard anything about a tour?
So, I've been told Led Zeppelin is going to go on tour again after Robert Plant is done touring for Raising Sand. This girl I know claims she has tickets, so heres my course of action.

1. Get with her.
2. Go to the concert with her.

(Normally, I would dump her right after that but she's a pretty cool chick, the only girl in the world who I can talk about Led Zeppelin with.)

So has anybody else heard anything about a tour?
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

They've denied it time and time again. I pray to God it happens though. Only problem, I don't know if Robert's voice can last a whole tour with Zeppelin. They've denied it time and time again. I pray to God it happens though. Only problem, I don't know if Robert's voice can last a whole tour with Zeppelin.
Posted: Apr 13, 2008 12:42 AM - Quote - Report!

ortrigger

Page/Rhoads wrote on Apr 12th, 2008 at 7:42pm :
They've denied it time and time again. I pray to God it happens though. Only problem, I don't know if Robert's voice can last a whole tour with Zeppelin.
very good point.
Page/Rhoads wrote on Apr 12th, 2008 at 7:42pm :
They've denied it time and time again. I pray to God it happens though. Only problem, I don't know if Robert's voice can last a whole tour with Zeppelin.
very good point.
Posted: Apr 13, 2008 5:04 AM - Quote - Report!

hellfire21

yea, i dont think Plant would last a whole tour
but question: Let's say Zep goes on tour, do u want Bonham's son 2 tour with them, or do u take up Dave Grohl's offer??
yea, i dont think Plant would last a whole tour
but question: Let's say Zep goes on tour, do u want Bonham's son 2 tour with them, or do u take up Dave Grohl's offer??
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 6:15 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

bonham's son! Aw actually I dunno. bonham's son! Aw actually I dunno.
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 7:22 PM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

Ohh definitely Bonhams son, i mean its in his blood...But ahh i think Plant could make it...Ive got faith in him. Ohh definitely Bonhams son, i mean its in his blood...But ahh i think Plant could make it...Ive got faith in him.
Posted: Apr 24, 2008 5:52 PM - Quote - Report!

BGrem261

Ive come not to trust bands when they deny things, look at Velvet Revolver, and even Zeppelin last year... plant denied that concert as well Ive come not to trust bands when they deny things, look at Velvet Revolver, and even Zeppelin last year... plant denied that concert as well
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 3:28 PM - Quote - Report!

Redball

I believe that the tour would be worldwide and only go to 12-20 cities max, I think he could hold up for that. As for Grohl, that's for Zeppelin to decide, but I think they should use Bonham's son. I believe that the tour would be worldwide and only go to 12-20 cities max, I think he could hold up for that. As for Grohl, that's for Zeppelin to decide, but I think they should use Bonham's son.
Posted: May 7, 2008 8:49 PM - Quote - Report!

Tazeyo

I'd love to see a tour happening, but I don't keep my hopes too high as it has been denied. I still have my fingers crossed.
On the Grohl subject, I'd let that to be decided by the band itself, I have no comment on it.
I'd love to see a tour happening, but I don't keep my hopes too high as it has been denied. I still have my fingers crossed.
On the Grohl subject, I'd let that to be decided by the band itself, I have no comment on it.
Posted: May 7, 2008 10:35 PM - Quote - Report!

Joewhall

I really hope they don't tour, it's kind of selfish, but i went to see them in london and if thats the last time they play then it makes it so much cooler I really hope they don't tour, it's kind of selfish, but i went to see them in london and if thats the last time they play then it makes it so much cooler
Posted: May 18, 2008 6:04 AM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

^ Well most of us arent that lucky. ^ Well most of us arent that lucky.
Posted: May 19, 2008 9:56 PM - Quote - Report!

Brandon Lee

I heard that they will be at Ozzfest in Texas. And Joewhall, please don't jinks us.
Besides, Led Zeppelin is way to great of a band to quit on us now!!
I heard that they will be at Ozzfest in Texas. And Joewhall, please don't jinks us.
Besides, Led Zeppelin is way to great of a band to quit on us now!!
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 3:59 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

i would love to see them tour because i am only 11 and the only band ive seen was acdc and that was awesome. but u no i dont blame them if Robert doesnt want to go again. i would love to see them tour because i am only 11 and the only band ive seen was acdc and that was awesome. but u no i dont blame them if Robert doesnt want to go again.
Posted: May 27, 2010 1:58 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand