Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Live Performance

ledhead67

What is your favourite live performance?

Mine is definitely "Achilles Last Stand" live at Knebworth.

What is your favourite live performance? 

Mine is definitely "Achilles Last Stand" live at Knebworth.

Posted: Aug 24, 2007 12:02 AM - Quote - Report!

zo/so1976

i like dazed and confused in the song remains the same movie, its the best in my book. unless i can find a good version of misty mountain hop i like dazed and confused in the song remains the same movie, its the best in my book. unless i can find a good version of misty mountain hop
Posted: Aug 24, 2007 2:00 AM - Quote - Report!

AdayTripper

I like the whole Earl's Court show from the 24th. The best! I like the whole Earl's Court show from the 24th. The best!
Posted: Aug 24, 2007 9:19 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

I saw saw a part of a vid of the live Dazed & Confused from Earls Court and still now I wish I could watch it again. That would be my favorite however I still need to find that vid lol. I saw saw a part of a vid of the live Dazed & Confused from Earls Court and still now I wish I could watch it again. That would be my favorite however I still need to find that vid lol.
Posted: Aug 24, 2007 9:31 PM - Quote - Report!

-heartbreaker-

Madison Sqaure Garden 1973Royal Albert Hall 1971LA Forum 1792

Long Beach 1972
Madison Sqaure Garden 1973Royal Albert Hall 1971LA Forum 1792

Long Beach 1972
Posted: Aug 24, 2007 9:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

It's impossible to say, because they're all so great.

But I love how Jimmy rocks Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp live on How the West Was Won :D
It's impossible to say, because they're all so great.

But I love how Jimmy rocks Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp live on How the West Was Won :D
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 11:20 PM - Quote - Report!

Sloopy

Whole Lotta Love live at Knebworth was pretty awesome.
I dunno I can't really choose.
Whole Lotta Love live at Knebworth was pretty awesome.
I dunno I can't really choose.
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 4:38 AM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

WLL at Knebworth sucked, IMO. Without the theremin, why would you like that version? Even the Royal Albert Hall version was better! WLL at Knebworth sucked, IMO. Without the theremin, why would you like that version? Even the Royal Albert Hall version was better!
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 6:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Kartman

Any live rendition of Ten Years Gone. I believe it was played at Knebworth, but whatever. Jimmy's B-Bender and Jonesy's acoustic were epic. Any live rendition of Ten Years Gone. I believe it was played at Knebworth, but whatever. Jimmy's B-Bender and Jonesy's acoustic were epic.
Posted: Aug 30, 2007 4:27 PM - Quote - Report!

Jason43

Anything from March '73. Page and Bonham were probably the best they ever were at these shows. Anything from March '73. Page and Bonham were probably the best they ever were at these shows.
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 7:30 PM - Quote - Report!

kdownes

Royal Albert Hall concert of Led Zeppelin DVD Royal Albert Hall concert of Led Zeppelin DVD
Posted: Sep 2, 2007 6:46 AM - Quote - Report!

Spitz13

its either over the hill and far away in seattle 1977 or stairway in the song remains the same.. its either over the hill and far away in seattle 1977 or stairway in the song remains the same..
Posted: Sep 4, 2007 6:44 PM - Quote - Report!

James_Water2

Dazed and Confused on the Zeppelin DVD disc one at Royal Albert Hall 1970(?) Dazed and Confused on the Zeppelin DVD disc one at Royal Albert Hall 1970(?)
Posted: Sep 9, 2007 3:55 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Since i've been loving you live Maddison Square Garden 1973 Since i've been loving you live Maddison Square Garden 1973
Posted: Aug 1, 2010 7:16 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand