Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The future of Zeppelinism

zeppelinpage4

Zeppelinism an internet fad? Or....
an epic religion based on an epic band, where the hammer of the gods fight in the Houses Of The Holy...?

It's up to you but I think most of us agree it's the later...

Anyways I think most of us want more members to join and to really boost Zeppelinsim on UG.
As TheHeartbreaker or "Pope Jeff" mentioned there were more users who had Zeppelinism in their sigs, than the ones in this group at the moment.

So some ideas...
1) We can make an official Zeppelinism thread so other users can discover it and join. (maybe post some of those Church of Zeppelinism MSpaint edits we did and other umm..."projects" having to do with Zeppelin. )

2) We could try to make room in our sigs for a link to the Zeppelinsim profile.

So any other ideas? Also what do most of our fellow Zeppelinists at this point think we can or should do to get more users.

Sincerely,
ZP4 High Cardinal of Zeppelinism

Edit: Last order of business should we put in blue carpets or wood flooring in the new Church hall? j/k . THB already decided to go with the wood floors.

Zeppelinism an internet fad? Or....
an epic religion based on an epic band, where the hammer of the gods fight in the Houses Of The Holy...? 

It's up to you but I think most of us agree it's the later...

Anyways I think most of us want more members to join and to really boost Zeppelinsim on UG.
As TheHeartbreaker or "Pope Jeff" mentioned there were more users who had Zeppelinism in their sigs, than the ones in this group at the moment.

So some ideas...
1) We can make an official Zeppelinism thread so other users can discover it and join. (maybe post some of those Church of Zeppelinism MSpaint edits we did and other umm..."projects" having to do with Zeppelin.  )

2) We could try to make room in our sigs for a link to the Zeppelinsim profile.

So any other ideas? Also what do most of our fellow Zeppelinists at this point think we can or should do to get more users.

Sincerely,
ZP4 High Cardinal of Zeppelinism

Edit: Last order of business should we put in blue carpets or wood flooring in the new Church hall?  j/k . THB already decided to go with the wood floors.

Posted: Aug 25, 2007 4:47 AM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

Kill the Infidels! :bash:

JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY!
Kill the Infidels! :bash:

JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY!
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

^ :haha: :haha: I could see a Zeppelinism crusade, where we fight the hordes and drive our ships to new lands. ^ :haha: :haha: I could see a Zeppelinism crusade, where we fight the hordes and drive our ships to new lands.
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 8:38 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

:haha:

That was awesome THB :)

I've got the first link to the group in my sig right now. Maybe everyone else should just follow suite?
:haha:

That was awesome THB :)

I've got the first link to the group in my sig right now. Maybe everyone else should just follow suite?
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 11:12 PM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

Sure... Sure...
Posted: Aug 26, 2007 1:35 AM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

If you've got a different idea for what it says, shoot. But I wanted to put one in, rather than just talking about it. Usually when we talk about something, it doesn't get done :p If you've got a different idea for what it says, shoot. But I wanted to put one in, rather than just talking about it. Usually when we talk about something, it doesn't get done :p
Posted: Aug 26, 2007 4:47 AM - Quote - Report!

DownInAHole.

We should have death camps..... We should have death camps.....
Posted: Aug 26, 2007 5:18 PM - Quote - Report!

SGstriker

DownInAHole. wrote on Aug 26th, 2007 at 12:18pm :
We should have death camps.....

yes Hitler!!!

Anyways, I'll put a link in my sig.
DownInAHole. wrote on Aug 26th, 2007 at 12:18pm :
We should have death camps.....

yes Hitler!!!

Anyways, I'll put a link in my sig.
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 1:53 AM - Quote - Report!

Sloopy

If we've got wood flooring in the church hall I suggest wood panelling as well. Let's get that retro feel! I'd also be into turning the panels the other way and getting that log cabin feel ala Kramer from Seinfeld. If we've got wood flooring in the church hall I suggest wood panelling as well. Let's get that retro feel! I'd also be into turning the panels the other way and getting that log cabin feel ala Kramer from Seinfeld.
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 4:37 AM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

Here we go with that church bit again....

Different thread, guys, different thread :p
Here we go with that church bit again....

Different thread, guys, different thread :p
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 1:30 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

P&HFan you're awsome at spelling.
P&HFan you're awsome at spelling.
Posted: Aug 28, 2007 2:40 AM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

Thanks I know I am.Zp edit: edited the posts. Thanks I know I am.Zp edit: edited the posts.
Posted: Aug 29, 2007 7:22 AM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

:haha:Thanks man :) :cool: :p :haha:Thanks man :) :cool: :p
Posted: Sep 1, 2007 2:49 AM - Quote - Report!

jthm_guitarist

I think zeppelinism should be for Zep diehards and those who seek it, and doesn't need to be heavily advertised. If you know someone who loves The Zeppelin then by all means tell them, but don't expect any conversions. I think zeppelinism should be for Zep diehards and those who seek it, and doesn't need to be heavily advertised. If you know someone who loves The Zeppelin then by all means tell them, but don't expect any conversions.
Posted: Sep 3, 2007 7:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

^
Noone will make PMs unless they like the band, and noone will join the group unless they like the band :p
^
Noone will make PMs unless they like the band, and noone will join the group unless they like the band :p
Posted: Sep 11, 2007 6:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Hendrix_fan_14

Led Zeppelin Wooooo!

i wish i was going to see them..except i'm in australia..:(
Led Zeppelin Wooooo!

i wish i was going to see them..except i'm in australia..:(
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 10:04 AM - Quote - Report!

TonyRandall

im sad to say that it is probably just an internet fad filled with kids who think they have to like Z because the people who like music do..

but i love them... always have, they were the first band that i really loved.
im sad to say that it is probably just an internet fad filled with kids who think they have to like Z because the people who like music do..

but i love them... always have, they were the first band that i really loved.
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 5:34 AM - Quote - Report!

TonyRandall

but it is also a religion based on an epic band...
i dont know where the world of music would be without them..
but it is also a religion based on an epic band...
i dont know where the world of music would be without them..
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 5:35 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Ive got it in my sig and ive also sent messages to nearly every1 with led zeppelin in their fav bands list (who havnt already joined) Ive got it in my sig and ive also sent messages to nearly every1 with led zeppelin in their fav bands list (who havnt already joined)
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 10:24 AM - Quote - Report!

Shayne777

will take over england and claim it as are holyland will take over england and claim it as are holyland
Posted: Dec 10, 2007 4:33 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Kill the Infidels! :bash:JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY!
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Kill the Infidels! :bash:JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY!
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 2:14 PM - Quote - Report!

freebird_17

WORLD DOMINATION WORLD DOMINATION
Posted: May 11, 2008 4:11 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand