Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The "Symbol"

metalheadrenzo

Just curious...
Does it mean anything or is it just a signature of each members?

Just curious...
Does it mean anything or is it just a signature of each members?

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 4:16 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

They never really told what they exactly meant. They never really told what they exactly meant.
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 7:15 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

They each have a meaning, if you do a google search you can probably find the meanings behind Bonzo, Jonesey and Plants symbols. I remember reading into em' a lot two years ago.
However Jimmy's symbol is a total mystery, he's only told Plant once years ago and then Plant forgot it. :p

That's about all I know ATM.
They each have a meaning, if you do a google search you can probably find the meanings behind Bonzo, Jonesey and Plants symbols. I remember reading into em' a lot two years ago.
However Jimmy's symbol is a total mystery, he's only told Plant once years ago and then Plant forgot it. :p

That's about all I know ATM.
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 10:34 PM - Quote - Report!

electrictone

Well there are many theories and miss interpretations, but I did find this on wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_IV

Find "The symbols" and it gives a brief meaning of each symbol...

I think the symbols are pretty cool and totally original which just goes to show how awesome Zeppelin really is!
Well there are many theories and miss interpretations, but I did find this on wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin_IV

Find "The symbols" and it gives a brief meaning of each symbol...

I think the symbols are pretty cool and totally original which just goes to show how awesome Zeppelin really is!
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 3:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

I've heard that Bonham made his because of liquid rings that his beer glasses left when he took them off the bar. I've heard that Bonham made his because of liquid rings that his beer glasses left when he took them off the bar.
Posted: Jul 4, 2008 9:30 PM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

Cool. Thanks. Cool. Thanks.
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 2:18 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

i think its mean't to be part of the "black magick" i think its mean't to be part of the "black magick"
Posted: Mar 29, 2011 9:59 AM - Quote - Report!

zosomagic

i read somewhere that it is the symbol used for saturn in old black magik books i read somewhere that it is the symbol used for saturn in old black magik books
Posted: Jul 21, 2011 8:40 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand