Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Trivia

Rocker Extreme

Here's a trivia question (I'll post the answer in a week or something)

When asked in an interview why "Stairway to Heaven" is the difinitive Zeppelin song, what did Robert Plant respond?
Here's a trivia question (I'll post the answer in a week or something)

When asked in an interview why "Stairway to Heaven" is the difinitive Zeppelin song, what did Robert Plant respond?
Posted: Jul 6, 2008 6:08 PM - Quote - Report!

maroon5sucks

i dont know his exact words but he probally it was something about it not being the difinitve song or it shouldnt be did he say something about misty mounaitain hop i dont know his exact words but he probally it was something about it not being the difinitve song or it shouldnt be did he say something about misty mounaitain hop
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 6:30 AM - Quote - Report!

Rocker Extreme

you're on the right track, but No. you're on the right track, but No.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 6:19 PM - Quote - Report!

stratdud39

didnt he say kashmir was the definitive led zeppelin song? didnt he say kashmir was the definitive led zeppelin song?
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 2:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Rocker Extreme

Ya, his exact reply was, "It's Not, Kashmir Is" Ya, his exact reply was, "It's Not, Kashmir Is"
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 2:56 PM - Quote - Report!

maroon5sucks

Rocker Extreme wrote on Jul 16th, 2008 at 9:56am :
Ya, his exact reply was, "It's Not, Kashmir Is"
ill have listen to it
[QUOTE u='Rocker Extreme' d='2008-07-16 09:56:20']Ya, his exact reply was, "It's Not, Kashmir Is"[/QUOTE]ill have listen to it
Posted: Jul 20, 2008 6:45 AM - Quote - Report!

angus is god

hmm I actually would have said that Dazed and Confused (even though Page wrote it when he was with the yardbirds) or Heartbreaker was "the" Zep song. hmm I actually would have said that Dazed and Confused (even though Page wrote it when he was with the yardbirds) or Heartbreaker was "the" Zep song.
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 12:07 AM - Quote - Report!

bdub_224

I don't think they can really have a definitive song. You kinda have to look at all their songs to get a real picture cuz they play to many different styles to just say that they have a definitive song. But if i had to pick one, then it would probably be kashmir I don't think they can really have a definitive song. You kinda have to look at all their songs to get a real picture cuz they play to many different styles to just say that they have a definitive song. But if i had to pick one, then it would probably be kashmir
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 7:08 PM - Quote - Report!

metalgeardave

Wasn't "Whole Lotta Love" their difinitive song, used in many mediums one of which was the Top Of The Pops Theme? Wasn't "Whole Lotta Love" their difinitive song, used in many mediums one of which was the Top Of The Pops Theme?
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 5:02 PM - Quote - Report!

Les Paul57

whenever i hear led zeppelin i always think of 'rock and roll'. idk it was the first song i heard by them and have always just really loved it. kashmir is, however, an epic song. whenever i hear led zeppelin i always think of 'rock and roll'. idk it was the first song i heard by them and have always just really loved it. kashmir is, however, an epic song.
Posted: Aug 27, 2008 1:55 AM - Quote - Report!

tands

I got a bit of Trivia

Jimmy Page has claim this to be his favorite Zeppelin song??

Fun Fact: Plant was Freddie Mercury's favorite singer (Queen fan club magazine yearbook (1980)
I got a bit of Trivia

Jimmy Page has claim this to be his favorite Zeppelin song??

Fun Fact: Plant was Freddie Mercury's favorite singer (Queen fan club magazine yearbook (1980)
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 4:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Shiryu

his favorite song is achilles last stand which is an awesome choice nonetheless
\m/
his favorite song is achilles last stand which is an awesome choice nonetheless
\m/
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 10:12 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

I thought that Stairway was the def song, but I like Kashmir the most. It's classic. I thought that Stairway was the def song, but I like Kashmir the most. It's classic.
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 6:20 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Robert Plant said Kaskmir was better. has anyone got the mothership cd in it Jimmy said to Robert "stairway to heaven definetly our best song and the he imediatly corrected me" "no kashmir is" has anyone read the booklet in the mothership cd Robert Plant said Kaskmir was better. has anyone got the mothership cd in it Jimmy said to Robert "stairway to heaven definetly our best song and the he imediatly corrected me" "no kashmir is" has anyone read the booklet in the mothership cd
Posted: May 27, 2010 1:54 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand