Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Zeppelin 2008 Tour

hooters4breakfs

anyone know anything about it is plant and johns going to get along to do it
anyone know anything about it is plant and johns going to get along to do it
Posted: Sep 4, 2007 6:09 AM - Quote - Report!

Jason43

Its just a rumor. Its just a rumor.
Posted: Sep 4, 2007 11:16 PM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

It is just rumour, but I've heard this rumour popping up continuously the past couple of months, while rumours about Led Zeppelin reunions prior to this only seemed to be one time deals.

Perhaps, then, there is hope?
It is just rumour, but I've heard this rumour popping up continuously the past couple of months, while rumours about Led Zeppelin reunions prior to this only seemed to be one time deals.

Perhaps, then, there is hope?
Posted: Sep 6, 2007 1:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Jason43

It certainly is popping up quite alot. I just hope if it is true, they get their act together for it. Zeppelin doesn't need another train wreck reunion under their belt. It certainly is popping up quite alot. I just hope if it is true, they get their act together for it. Zeppelin doesn't need another train wreck reunion under their belt.
Posted: Sep 6, 2007 6:43 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

I doubt that it'll happen. Maybe for the one show, but a tour? It's not going to happen... The odds of that happening are lower than Van Halen actually making it through this full tour they're doing, and that's assuming it gets of the ground.

Keith Moon was right when he said the band would go down like a Led Zeppelin. If they do this tour, it will become a reality. I don't think they'll get along for a full tour...
I doubt that it'll happen. Maybe for the one show, but a tour? It's not going to happen... The odds of that happening are lower than Van Halen actually making it through this full tour they're doing, and that's assuming it gets of the ground.

Keith Moon was right when he said the band would go down like a Led Zeppelin. If they do this tour, it will become a reality. I don't think they'll get along for a full tour...
Posted: Sep 8, 2007 5:27 AM - Quote - Report!

kdownes

The rumour is they're only doing one show. IMO, they shouldn't get back together. It just wouldn't be the same. Plant's voice is starting to fail and it's just not really Zeppelin with out Bonzo. The rumour is they're only doing one show. IMO, they shouldn't get back together. It just wouldn't be the same. Plant's voice is starting to fail and it's just not really Zeppelin with out Bonzo.
Posted: Sep 9, 2007 10:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

^
With the voice, it can be adapted. Geddy Lee can't sing the way he did in the '70s, but he still sounds great. Robert Plant doesn't need to sing the songs the same way that he did during the '70s to make them sound good. If they do a tour, or even the one show for that matter, you don't honestly think that they'll play those songs the exact same way that they did in the '70s do you?
^
With the voice, it can be adapted. Geddy Lee can't sing the way he did in the '70s, but he still sounds great. Robert Plant doesn't need to sing the songs the same way that he did during the '70s to make them sound good. If they do a tour, or even the one show for that matter, you don't honestly think that they'll play those songs the exact same way that they did in the '70s do you?
Posted: Sep 11, 2007 6:18 AM - Quote - Report!

hooters4breakfs

its confirmed not a tour but they are doing 1 SHOW in london november 26 and jason bonham on the drums its confirmed not a tour but they are doing 1 SHOW in london november 26 and jason bonham on the drums
Posted: Sep 13, 2007 5:11 AM - Quote - Report!

-fez-

yeh its happening - only one show though... god i wish i lived in london yeh its happening - only one show though... god i wish i lived in london
Posted: Sep 14, 2007 12:21 PM - Quote - Report!

AdayTripper

Page&HammettFan wrote on Sep 8th, 2007 at 12:27am :

Let us dream Buzzkill! ;)
Page&HammettFan wrote on Sep 8th, 2007 at 12:27am :

Let us dream Buzzkill! ;)
Posted: Sep 18, 2007 12:11 AM - Quote - Report!

hooters4breakfs

god every time i look at their new website i see where their playing and i want to go so bad but their isent a snow balls chance in hell ill get their god every time i look at their new website i see where their playing and i want to go so bad but their isent a snow balls chance in hell ill get their
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 1:22 AM - Quote - Report!

Shuk

I heard a clip on the radio of one of the guys or their manager being interviewed and saying "Just one show, thats it". Of course I didn't know the context because it was prefaced and cut off with inane radio scramble (*bzzt* your listening to ... *interruption* y-y-y-y-y-y-y, etc) I heard a clip on the radio of one of the guys or their manager being interviewed and saying "Just one show, thats it". Of course I didn't know the context because it was prefaced and cut off with inane radio scramble (*bzzt* your listening to ... *interruption* y-y-y-y-y-y-y, etc)
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 5:46 AM - Quote - Report!

allie_is_cool

My mom won't let me sell one of my kidneys on the black market for a ticket to the show :( My mom won't let me sell one of my kidneys on the black market for a ticket to the show :(
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 8:55 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

I've heard the rumours that there will be one but I also heard that plant didn't want to take part in it! I've heard the rumours that there will be one but I also heard that plant didn't want to take part in it!
Posted: Oct 21, 2007 11:11 PM - Quote - Report!

ECwomantoneman

If the tour is a reality my SG fund is going to be getting hit. Hard. If the tour is a reality my SG fund is going to be getting hit. Hard.
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 10:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

My dad said if it happens, we'll get tickets at all costs. My dad said if it happens, we'll get tickets at all costs.
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 8:41 PM - Quote - Report!

purplegreendave

I really hope so, I would do anything to see my heros since the age of 4 I really hope so, I would do anything to see my heros since the age of 4
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 8:24 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand