Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Should the tour happen?

xkingd117x

We've seen the front page news a million times, and generally there's a few ways to look at it.

1. Its LED ZEPPELIN! They need to tour before they get any older!
2. Plant wont do it - and they dont need him. He can't sing anymore.
3. Plant wont do it - and then you're missing half of the original band. No.
3. No.. but a new album would be nice!

Any input on this?
I personally... don't know. I am 20, and would love the opportunity to see at least half of Led Zeppelin tour. I'd like them to tour, I suppose, even though it wouldn't be like the glory days.
We've seen the front page news a million times, and generally there's a few ways to look at it.

1. Its LED ZEPPELIN! They need to tour before they get any older!
2. Plant wont do it - and they dont need him. He can't sing anymore.
3. Plant wont do it - and then you're missing half of the original band. No.
3. No.. but a new album would be nice!

Any input on this?
I personally... don't know. I am 20, and would love the opportunity to see at least half of Led Zeppelin tour. I'd like them to tour, I suppose, even though it wouldn't be like the glory days.
Posted: Dec 27, 2008 8:07 AM - Quote - Report!

Roy McCartney

It must happen.

Bonham, Page and Jones want it, and it seems they aint gonna stop because of Plant. I mean, it would be nice to have him on tour with them, cause there's no replacement for Plant (maybe Grohl, or White).

I would love a Led Zeppelin reunion, or just Pge and Plant. I'm 17 and cannot die without have seen Led.
It must happen.

Bonham, Page and Jones want it, and it seems they aint gonna stop because of Plant. I mean, it would be nice to have him on tour with them, cause there's no replacement for Plant (maybe Grohl, or White).

I would love a Led Zeppelin reunion, or just Pge and Plant. I'm 17 and cannot die without have seen Led.
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 1:55 AM - Quote - Report!

SLASH.94

Not without PLant Not without PLant
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 7:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Nucci009

Alrite im 15 and i would realy love to see zeppelin. I think plant is kinda being a baby and should just do the tour with them. I would like to see him with them but i would still like to see page and jones play. Becuase they inspired me to play both guitar first then bass. Alrite im 15 and i would realy love to see zeppelin. I think plant is kinda being a baby and should just do the tour with them. I would like to see him with them but i would still like to see page and jones play. Becuase they inspired me to play both guitar first then bass.
Posted: Jan 8, 2009 10:45 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppelinpage4

I would love a tour, I really don't care if Plant is there or not. I mean it's not the same without him and I would love if Plant were there. However even if he's not, it doesn't matter all that much to me. I'll be at the far right near Jimmy. :p

I think it would be cool for the guys to go on and do a few shows even if it's just Jimmy, John and Jason. I'd be excited to see those three.
I would love a tour, I really don't care if Plant is there or not. I mean it's not the same without him and I would love if Plant were there. However even if he's not, it doesn't matter all that much to me. I'll be at the far right near Jimmy. :p

I think it would be cool for the guys to go on and do a few shows even if it's just Jimmy, John and Jason. I'd be excited to see those three.
Posted: Jan 10, 2009 7:34 AM - Quote - Report!

ledhead67

I'm looking at option 3. I mean, Plant is the frontman, and without your frontman, you lose a large part of your image. I think I'm going to have to respect Plant's decision to tour with Allison Krauss here. I'm looking at option 3. I mean, Plant is the frontman, and without your frontman, you lose a large part of your image. I think I'm going to have to respect Plant's decision to tour with Allison Krauss here.
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 4:50 PM - Quote - Report!

straygon

Oh I think itll happen.... Plant's gunna come around and give in to it cuz he wont be able to resist one final tour with one of the greatest bands ever. And when they do, I dont care when, where, or how much... I'll be there!!! Oh I think itll happen.... Plant's gunna come around and give in to it cuz he wont be able to resist one final tour with one of the greatest bands ever. And when they do, I dont care when, where, or how much... I'll be there!!!
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 7:56 AM - Quote - Report!

hatopp

It would be awsome if they toured any way at all, all though it would be best if plant showed up. It would be awsome if they toured any way at all, all though it would be best if plant showed up.
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 6:59 PM - Quote - Report!

Roy McCartney

ledhead67 wrote on Jan 11th, 2009 at 11:50am :
I'm looking at option 3. I mean, Plant is the frontman, and without your frontman, you lose a large part of your image. I think I'm going to have to respect Plant's decision to tour with Allison Krauss here.

What if Plant takes Krauss to sing with Led....kinda weird
[QUOTE u='ledhead67' d='2009-01-11 11:50:07']I'm looking at option 3. I mean, Plant is the frontman, and without your frontman, you lose a large part of your image. I think I'm going to have to respect Plant's decision to tour with Allison Krauss here.[/QUOTE]

What if Plant takes Krauss to sing with Led....kinda weird
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 2:37 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand