Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Who is the most talented?

Apujols2

Page, Plant, JPJ, or Bonzo? Page, Plant, JPJ, or Bonzo?
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 2:58 AM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

I would definitely say John Bonham.

Page, though a strong songwriter, has never been a strong guitarist in my view, even during his peak years.

My opinions of Plant's voice tend to change; one moment I love his voice, the next I can't stand it. Usually that is dependent upon the song I am listening to. However, I am really enjoying his current voice, as displayed on his album with Alison Krauss, Raising Sand.

As for Jones, he's a solid musician, but I see him as a jack of all trades, but a master of none. He's definitely the most versatile of all of the members of Led Zeppelin, but because I would never place him as among the most elite of any of the instruments he plays I am crowning Bonzo as the most talent member of Led Zeppelin.
I would definitely say John Bonham.

Page, though a strong songwriter, has never been a strong guitarist in my view, even during his peak years.

My opinions of Plant's voice tend to change; one moment I love his voice, the next I can't stand it. Usually that is dependent upon the song I am listening to. However, I am really enjoying his current voice, as displayed on his album with Alison Krauss, Raising Sand.

As for Jones, he's a solid musician, but I see him as a jack of all trades, but a master of none. He's definitely the most versatile of all of the members of Led Zeppelin, but because I would never place him as among the most elite of any of the instruments he plays I am crowning Bonzo as the most talent member of Led Zeppelin.
Posted: Feb 1, 2009 3:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Zoso1994

I'd say JPJ as far as talent goes, like ^ said, he's a jack of all trades (and in my opinion, a master of all). Zep wouldn't be the same without him (or any of the other members :P)

Closely following, Page, then Bonzo and then Plant, though it's tough since they're all amazing musicians.
I'd say JPJ as far as talent goes, like ^ said, he's a jack of all trades (and in my opinion, a master of all). Zep wouldn't be the same without him (or any of the other members :P)

Closely following, Page, then Bonzo and then Plant, though it's tough since they're all amazing musicians.
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 5:06 AM - Quote - Report!

bikeroman

i'd say robert plant i'd say robert plant
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 11:56 PM - Quote - Report!

goest

Jones for sure. Jones for sure.
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 6:01 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand