Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite song?

metallica #1

mine is immegrant song mine is immegrant song
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 8:22 PM - Quote - Report!

epifitree99

id have to go w/ tangerine or good times bad times id have to go w/ tangerine or good times bad times
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 11:13 PM - Quote - Report!

Jonesie110

:)Stairway live version, No doubt :)Stairway live version, No doubt
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 4:27 PM - Quote - Report!

zoso439

Black Dog Black Dog
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 10:52 PM - Quote - Report!

guitargodgary13

Rock and Roll tied with Stairway to Heaven Rock and Roll tied with Stairway to Heaven
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 1:18 PM - Quote - Report!

WrAptR

Over The Hills And Far Away.... Definetaly Over The Hills And Far Away.... Definetaly
Posted: May 5, 2009 5:56 AM - Quote - Report!

genghisgandhi

well known-Stairway to heaven-

(reletivaly) unkown-Carouselambra
well known-Stairway to heaven-

(reletivaly) unkown-Carouselambra
Posted: May 13, 2009 9:34 PM - Quote - Report!

lilfid12

Known-Black Dog Unknown- Bron-yr-aur stomp Known-Black Dog
Unknown- Bron-yr-aur stomp
Posted: May 20, 2009 4:07 AM - Quote - Report!

Shadow Fang

Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, The Battle of Evermore, D'yer Mak'er, Thank You or Going to California I CANT DECIDE!!!!! Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, The Battle of Evermore, D'yer Mak'er, Thank You or Going to California I CANT DECIDE!!!!!
Posted: May 22, 2009 4:25 AM - Quote - Report!

GuyWithOneEye

Stairway or Achilles Last Stand Stairway or Achilles Last Stand
Posted: May 23, 2009 3:37 AM - Quote - Report!

cornmancer

It's all great, especially IV, but I will have to say black dog. Choosing was so hard typing that was kind of painful. It's all great, especially IV, but I will have to say black dog. Choosing was so hard typing that was kind of painful.
Posted: May 28, 2009 9:07 PM - Quote - Report!

Ottopilot

When the Levee Breaks, Going to California, You Shook Me, or The Rover. It hurts to decide :( When the Levee Breaks, Going to California, You Shook Me, or The Rover. It hurts to decide :(
Posted: May 29, 2009 2:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Soulsword

Going to California, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Stairway to Heaven, D'yer Mak'er, Since I've been loving you, When The Levee Breaks... Can't decide mates Going to California, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Stairway to Heaven, D'yer Mak'er, Since I've been loving you, When The Levee Breaks...

Can't decide mates
Posted: May 31, 2009 1:44 PM - Quote - Report!

TheLaserist

There are so many great songs, but for me it's a three way tie between Dazed and Confused (any live version), Ten Years Gone, and Tea For One. There are so many great songs, but for me it's a three way tie between Dazed and Confused (any live version), Ten Years Gone, and Tea For One.
Posted: Jun 16, 2009 5:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Nethros

Rock N' Roll, Immigrant Song, Stairway to Heaven, The Wanton Song Rock N' Roll, Immigrant Song, Stairway to Heaven, The Wanton Song
Posted: Jun 20, 2009 1:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Sabliley

Stairway to heaven, Black dog and the song remains the same Stairway to heaven, Black dog and the song remains the same
Posted: Jun 20, 2009 10:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Fire Serpent

Ten Years Gone,They Did So Many Great Songs,Not Disposable Shit Thats Forgotten,ICouldnt Really Say What The Best Song Was Ten Years Gone,They Did So Many Great Songs,Not Disposable Shit Thats Forgotten,ICouldnt Really Say What The Best Song Was
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 6:16 PM - Quote - Report!

Daniel O M

babe im gonna leave you, a good one... babe im gonna leave you, a good one...
Posted: Jul 4, 2009 4:20 PM - Quote - Report!

mcguicken

When the levee breaks.........i know it's not their song but it's still good When the levee breaks.........i know it's not their song but it's still good
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 2:58 AM - Quote - Report!

Scion

Ten Years Gone, love that song Ten Years Gone, love that song
Posted: Jul 9, 2009 12:47 AM - Quote - Report!

dirtydeeds123

Dazed and Confused, Whole Lotta Love, Good Times Bad Times, Ramble On, Stairway Dazed and Confused, Whole Lotta Love, Good Times Bad Times, Ramble On, Stairway
Posted: Jul 10, 2009 11:07 PM - Quote - Report!

jason_LEE

Stairway to heaven, awesome Stairway to heaven, awesome 
Posted: Jul 15, 2009 4:20 AM - Quote - Report!

dirtydeeds123

actually my favorites are Achilles Last Stand, Stairway from TSRTS, and Ten Years Gone actually my favorites are Achilles Last Stand, Stairway from TSRTS, and Ten Years Gone
Posted: Jul 15, 2009 3:49 PM - Quote - Report!

rhcp-legends

communication breakdown is one of my favs as well as obviously stairway heartbreaker and whole lotta love are great as well! communication breakdown is one of my favs as well as obviously stairway
heartbreaker and whole lotta love are great as well!
Posted: Jul 15, 2009 3:57 PM - Quote - Report!

led_zeppelin_96

mine is dazed and confuessed mine is dazed and confuessed
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 4:54 PM - Quote - Report!

LzAn2424

achilles last stand, how many more times, and communication breakdown live. achilles last stand, how many more times, and communication breakdown live.
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 11:04 PM - Quote - Report!

jimmyled

Tangerine/What is and What Should Never Be Tangerine/What is and What Should Never Be
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 1:33 AM - Quote - Report!

joshua122593

The Ocean The Ocean
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 3:09 AM - Quote - Report!

luyano

Black Dog :D Black Dog
:D
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 7:07 AM - Quote - Report!

americablanco

That's the Way, Gallow's Pole and Four Sticks That's the Way, Gallow's Pole and Four Sticks
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 6:16 AM - Quote - Report!

simon_guitarguy

Favorite song? but all there songs are amazing! Favorite song? but all there songs are amazing!
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 1:00 PM - Quote - Report!

NevrendingLight

The Ocean easy The Ocean easy
Posted: Aug 10, 2009 9:19 PM - Quote - Report!

Ledezeppekok

heartbreaker, or whole lotta love heartbreaker, or whole lotta love
Posted: Aug 15, 2009 8:48 PM - Quote - Report!

d-link_electric

its gotta be the live version of all time great song stairway to heaven!!! its gotta be the live version of all time great song stairway to heaven!!!
Posted: Aug 21, 2009 4:35 AM - Quote - Report!

CoventryEngland

Stairway to heaven FTW!!! Stairway to heaven FTW!!!
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 11:21 PM - Quote - Report!

zorbozate

whole,lotta.love,#2heartbreaker(living,lovingmaid) .....rock.on...rockhard!!!! whole,lotta.love,#2heartbreaker(living,lovingmaid) .....rock.on...rockhard!!!!
Posted: Sep 2, 2009 2:15 PM - Quote - Report!

led_zep_1789

Since I've Been Loving You :D Since I've Been Loving You :D
Posted: Sep 5, 2009 12:49 PM - Quote - Report!

*dreamer*

stairway to heaven,for sure! stairway to heaven,for sure!
Posted: Sep 6, 2009 11:11 PM - Quote - Report!

les paul love21

i agree with ottopilot, but, tangerine, friend's, all of my love, damn, every one of their song's. i agree with ottopilot, but, tangerine, friend's, all of my love, damn, every one of their song's.
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 5:56 PM - Quote - Report!

ortrigger

I'm not sure. Possible Stairway but I've really been liking Whole Lotta Love from TSRTS lately. I'm not sure. Possible Stairway but I've really been liking Whole Lotta Love from TSRTS lately.
Posted: Sep 13, 2009 6:39 PM - Quote - Report!

MadYamaha93

c'mon now man Kashmir live all the way c'mon now man
Kashmir live
all the way
Posted: Sep 16, 2009 6:41 PM - Quote - Report!

avsar

i love all the songs....most especiallys tangerine,stairway to heaven and when the levee breaks i love all the songs....most especiallys tangerine,stairway to heaven and when the levee breaks
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 3:12 PM - Quote - Report!

ElectricMexican

So hard to choose.. Dazed and Confused, I Can't Quit You Baby, You Shook Me, and Whole Lotta Love.. But of course the live BBC versions.. Fricken' Outstanding! So hard to choose.. Dazed and Confused, I Can't Quit You Baby, You Shook Me, and Whole Lotta Love.. But of course the live BBC versions.. Fricken' Outstanding!
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 11:29 AM - Quote - Report!

ZzakK

Well, its illegal not to like Stairway, but i kinda like when the levee breaks, and black dog. Well, its illegal not to like Stairway, but i kinda like when the levee breaks, and black dog.
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 7:54 PM - Quote - Report!

100%angus

Nobody's Fault But Mine, Travelin' Riverside Blues, Ramble On, Bring It On Home, and Good Times Bad Times Nobody's Fault But Mine, Travelin' Riverside Blues, Ramble On, Bring It On Home, and Good Times Bad Times
Posted: Oct 29, 2009 1:08 PM - Quote - Report!

ironzeppelin4

You Shook Me You Shook Me
Posted: Nov 6, 2009 1:13 AM - Quote - Report!

eVAN_HALEN3

Stairway all the way, then Achilles Last Stand, then Dazed and Confused, Heartbraker and Moby Dick. Stairway all the way, then Achilles Last Stand, then Dazed and Confused, Heartbraker and Moby Dick.
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 1:09 AM - Quote - Report!

datzach

Stairway, Whole lotta, No Quarter, Immigrant, and Levee Stairway, Whole lotta, No Quarter, Immigrant, and Levee
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 10:25 PM - Quote - Report!

Killer Bob 912

Black Dog and Heartbreaker Black Dog and Heartbreaker
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 7:35 PM - Quote - Report!

GuyWithOneEye

Achilles Last Stand without a doubt. It's so epic. Achilles Last Stand without a doubt. It's so epic.
Posted: Nov 25, 2009 5:51 AM - Quote - Report!

hOoliGan90

The Wanton Song, and Immigrant Song The Wanton Song, and Immigrant Song
Posted: Nov 30, 2009 4:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Fret-Player101

Ramble On, Rock And Roll, And Black Dog Ramble On, Rock And Roll, And Black Dog
Posted: Dec 2, 2009 2:30 AM - Quote - Report!

ARMAGEDDON_IT

Tangerine, The Rain Song, The Battle of Evermore, D'yer Mak'er.........damn theres to many!! Tangerine, The Rain Song, The Battle of Evermore, D'yer Mak'er.........damn theres to many!!
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 12:09 AM - Quote - Report!

sarrbearr21

i lovee the 25 minute live version of dazed and confused. then 2nd favorite is d'yer mak'er. :) i lovee the 25 minute live version of dazed and confused. then 2nd favorite is d'yer mak'er. :)
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 6:50 PM - Quote - Report!

mrmesserschmit

probably Since I've Been Loving You probably Since I've Been Loving You
Posted: Feb 23, 2010 4:33 PM - Quote - Report!

CorvetteRick

of course, I love 'em all. But my favorite is likely Tangerine. I had thought it was cool from the minute I heard it, but it wasn't until I watched Almost Famous, and the end scene where the bus drove into the distance with Tangerine playing, that the song took on sort of a whole new "feeling" for me... you know? of course, I love 'em all. But my favorite is likely Tangerine. I had thought it was cool from the minute I heard it, but it wasn't until I watched Almost Famous, and the end scene where the bus drove into the distance with Tangerine playing, that the song took on sort of a whole new "feeling" for me... you know?
Posted: Feb 27, 2010 1:19 AM - Quote - Report!

MG4390

Stairway to Heaven... though everybody says that... So I will say Achilles Last Stand, or Heartbreaker, or Whole Lotta Love.... GAH!!! Stairway to Heaven... though everybody says that... So I will say Achilles Last Stand, or Heartbreaker, or Whole Lotta Love.... GAH!!!
Posted: Mar 16, 2010 6:58 PM - Quote - Report!

hej_kaj

Good Times Bad Times is the greatest song ever!! Good Times Bad Times is the greatest song ever!!
Posted: Mar 20, 2010 12:38 AM - Quote - Report!

MegaCommandant

Hmm Gotta be Bron-yr-aur stomp! Love the way he handles a 12 string! Hmm Gotta be Bron-yr-aur stomp! Love the way he handles a 12 string!
Posted: Apr 11, 2010 11:25 PM - Quote - Report!

BlackDog88

There all so FUCKING great but if I had to choose: 1st Album, DAZED AND CONFUZED. because Im also a heavy ZoSo AKA James Patrick Page fan. Because of that, Page wrote that before he formed Zepp while he was still in theYardbirds... There all so FUCKING great but if I had to choose: 1st Album, DAZED AND CONFUZED. because Im also a heavy ZoSo AKA James Patrick Page fan. Because of that, Page wrote that before he formed Zepp while he was still in theYardbirds...
Posted: Apr 12, 2010 11:38 PM - Quote - Report!

BlackDog88

TheLaserist wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 12:08pm :
There are so many great songs, but for me it's a three way tie between Dazed and Confused (any live version), Ten Years Gone, and Tea For One.
DUDE PICK ONE PEACE
[QUOTE u='TheLaserist' d='2009-06-16 12:08:17']There are so many great songs, but for me it's a three way tie between Dazed and Confused (any live version), Ten Years Gone, and Tea For One.[/QUOTE] DUDE PICK ONE PEACE
Posted: Apr 12, 2010 11:41 PM - Quote - Report!

MegadethMan16

EVERYTHING!!! EVERYTHING!!!
Posted: Apr 13, 2010 4:29 PM - Quote - Report!

kirstycave

Achilles Last Stand, Ten Years Gone, Misty Mountain Hop, and i'll leave it there before i get carried away.. :) Achilles Last Stand, Ten Years Gone, Misty Mountain Hop, and i'll leave it there before i get carried away.. :)
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 11:46 AM - Quote - Report!

LesPaulFan58

Since I've Been Loving You. Best Song. Period. Since I've Been Loving You. Best Song. Period.
Posted: Apr 23, 2010 5:10 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Probably Stairway but i have to say i really like Kashmir omg i also like Black Dog ahhhhhhhhh i also like heartbreaker,ahrrrrrrrrhhhhggggggg i like whole lotta love OMG TO HARD i chose ummmmm all of them!:D Probably Stairway but i have to say i really like Kashmir omg i also like Black Dog ahhhhhhhhh i also like heartbreaker,ahrrrrrrrrhhhhggggggg i like whole lotta love OMG TO HARD i chose ummmmm all of them!:D
Posted: May 25, 2010 12:07 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand