Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

When you play Zeppelin, what do you play?

Riff Driven

When you plug in and flip that switch, get all the warm up riffs out the way, and it's time to "GET THE LED OUT"...what do you play? Ramble on? Black Dog? Whole Lotta Love?
Every Zeppelin fan has, or at least should have, learned how to play a riff or two...or three.

As for myself, I love Moby Dick...that's right, one of my favorite riffs comes from a four minute drum solo...lmao! I also love to play Bring It On Home, it's just a great song, and before I can put my acoustic away I have to play Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, one of the best acoustic guitar songs.
When you plug in and flip that switch, get all the warm up riffs out the way, and it's time to "GET THE LED OUT"...what do you play? Ramble on? Black Dog? Whole Lotta Love?
Every Zeppelin fan has, or at least should have, learned how to play a riff or two...or three.

As for myself, I love Moby Dick...that's right, one of my favorite riffs comes from a four minute drum solo...lmao! I also love to play Bring It On Home, it's just a great song, and before I can put my acoustic away I have to play Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, one of the best acoustic guitar songs.  
Posted: May 11, 2010 3:42 AM - Quote - Report!

scott1995sg

Whole lotta love or Rock 'n' Roll!!!! Whole lotta love or Rock 'n' Roll!!!!
Posted: May 11, 2010 5:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Dr.House

Stairway to Heaven once a day (singing along, I suck but try), working on Immigrant song, Communication Breakdown, Good Times Bad Times, and need to finish learning Dazed and Confused Stairway to Heaven once a day (singing along, I suck but try), working on Immigrant song, Communication Breakdown, Good Times Bad Times, and need to finish learning Dazed and Confused
Posted: May 12, 2010 5:29 PM - Quote - Report!

100%angus

ramble on....i could play that all day. and then it usually turns into gallows pole on the acoustic, and the ocean into the girl that i love. ramble on....i could play that all day. and then it usually turns into gallows pole on the acoustic, and the ocean into the girl that i love.
Posted: May 18, 2010 4:58 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Stairway to Heaven
Since I've been loving you
How Many More Times
Bring It On Home
The Ocean
The Song Remains The Same
Black Dog
Kashmir
Immigrant Song
Good Times Bad Times
Communication Breakdown
Out On The Tiles
Rock and Roll
Misty Mountain Hop
Achilles Last Stand
Whole Lotta Love
Heartbreaker
Over The Hills And Far Away
Moby Dick
Dancing Days
The Rover
ummmm i can't remember anymore lol
Stairway to Heaven
Since I've been loving you
How Many More Times
Bring It On Home
The Ocean
The Song Remains The Same
Black Dog
Kashmir
Immigrant Song
Good Times Bad Times
Communication Breakdown
Out On The Tiles
Rock and Roll
Misty Mountain Hop
Achilles Last Stand
Whole Lotta Love
Heartbreaker
Over The Hills And Far Away
Moby Dick
Dancing Days
The Rover
ummmm i can't remember anymore lol
Posted: May 25, 2010 12:05 PM - Quote - Report!

tortilla

i play immigrant song
heartbreaker
living loving maid
whole lotta love
stairway to heaven
the lemon song
and i'm learning black dog
i play immigrant song heartbreaker living loving maid whole lotta love stairway to heaven the lemon song and i'm learning black dog
Posted: Mar 29, 2011 1:21 AM - Quote - Report!

musicman14579

Whole lotta love, heartbreaker, livin lovin maid (shes just a woman), Rock and Roll, Black dog, Communication breakdown, Houses of the Holy and the rover on electric and Ramble On and Stairway on acoustic. Whole lotta love, heartbreaker, livin lovin maid (shes just a woman), Rock and Roll, Black dog, Communication breakdown, Houses of the Holy and the rover on electric and Ramble On and Stairway on acoustic.
Posted: Jul 26, 2011 5:09 PM - Quote - Report!

CannonsAhoy

Heartbreaker, The Ocean, Black Dog, Achilles Last Stand, Kashmir, Stairway, Over the hills and far away, Rain Song, Whole Lotta Love, The Rover, Trampled Under Foot, Moby Dick, Dazed and Confused, How many more times, Out on the tiles... damn I can't remember anymore Heartbreaker, The Ocean, Black Dog, Achilles Last Stand, Kashmir, Stairway, Over the hills and far away, Rain Song, Whole Lotta Love, The Rover, Trampled Under Foot, Moby Dick, Dazed and Confused, How many more times, Out on the tiles... damn I can't remember anymore
Posted: Jul 29, 2011 4:44 AM - Quote - Report!

schokoprinz05

Rock N Roll, Black Dog, Whole Lotta Love, Communication and then i want to start Cashmere but I don't feel like changing the tuning ;) Rock N Roll, Black Dog, Whole Lotta Love, Communication and then i want to start Cashmere but I don't feel like changing the tuning ;)
Posted: Aug 21, 2011 3:20 PM - Quote - Report!

birds the word

ten years gone, going to california, over the hills and far away, achilles last stand, and thats pretty much the only zep songs i can play GOOD. ten years gone, going to california, over the hills and far away, achilles last stand, and thats pretty much the only zep songs i can play GOOD.
Posted: Nov 20, 2011 9:22 PM - Quote - Report!

PRM

I always start up with Rock N Roll then Whole Lotta Love then Black Dog and after maybe the Rover and then last Stairway I always start up with Rock N Roll then Whole Lotta Love then Black Dog and after maybe the Rover and then last Stairway 
Posted: Apr 4, 2012 12:33 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand