Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Led Zeppelin live seattle 1977

Spitz13

i found it on one of my cousin's dvds. the full, 2-hour, led zeppelin live in seattle during 1977, its got nobody's fault but mine, over the hills and far away, and an orgasmic version of since i've been loving you. i'm wondering, is this rare(the video)? or do some of you people have it too?
i found it on one of my cousin's dvds. the full, 2-hour, led zeppelin live in seattle during 1977, its got nobody's fault but mine, over the hills and far away, and an orgasmic version of since i've been loving you. i'm wondering, is this rare(the video)? or do some of you people have it too?
Posted: Oct 6, 2007 3:00 AM - Quote - Report!

deviousducky

what dvd is it? cuz i have those songs n stuff on the how the west was won dvd.. what dvd is it? cuz i have those songs n stuff on the how the west was won dvd..
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 8:51 PM - Quote - Report!

Spitz13

deviousducky wrote on Oct 7th, 2007 at 3:51pm :
what dvd is it? cuz i have those songs n stuff on the how the west was won dvd..

i'm not sure its on a dvd, it certainly dosen't look like it [quality ect.] i just tought it was a really rare find. thank god i went through his dvds :PP
deviousducky wrote on Oct 7th, 2007 at 3:51pm :
what dvd is it? cuz i have those songs n stuff on the how the west was won dvd..

i'm not sure its on a dvd, it certainly dosen't look like it [quality ect.] i just tought it was a really rare find. thank god i went through his dvds :PP
Posted: Oct 7, 2007 11:43 PM - Quote - Report!

ledhead67

Is the sound quality especially crappy? Because your cousin may have got it from someone who actually taped it. If so, that's quite a collector's item. Is the sound quality especially crappy? Because your cousin may have got it from someone who actually taped it. If so, that's quite a collector's item.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 1:30 AM - Quote - Report!

AdayTripper

I have it. That footage from Seattle is widely circulated, just like final two Earl's Court shows, Knebworth, etc. Jimmy doesn't like putting out footage from '77 apparently. I have it. That footage from Seattle is widely circulated, just like final two Earl's Court shows, Knebworth, etc. Jimmy doesn't like putting out footage from '77 apparently.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 7:44 PM - Quote - Report!

Spitz13

ledhead67 wrote on Oct 7th, 2007 at 8:30pm :
Is the sound quality especially crappy? Because your cousin may have got it from someone who actually taped it. If so, that's quite a collector's item.

yeah, but it switches angles and camera's and stuff so i dont think its taped :(

AdayTripper wrote on Oct 8th, 2007 at 2:44pm :
I have it. That footage from Seattle is widely circulated, just like final two Earl's Court shows, Knebworth, etc. Jimmy doesn't like putting out footage from '77 apparently.

oh, alright, thanks man :P
ledhead67 wrote on Oct 7th, 2007 at 8:30pm :
Is the sound quality especially crappy? Because your cousin may have got it from someone who actually taped it. If so, that's quite a collector's item.

yeah, but it switches angles and camera's and stuff so i dont think its taped :(

AdayTripper wrote on Oct 8th, 2007 at 2:44pm :
I have it. That footage from Seattle is widely circulated, just like final two Earl's Court shows, Knebworth, etc. Jimmy doesn't like putting out footage from '77 apparently.

oh, alright, thanks man :P
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 11:19 PM - Quote - Report!

deviousducky

n ya gotcha self all situated yayyuh! n ya gotcha self all situated yayyuh!
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 4:23 AM - Quote - Report!

PinksWall

No it was professionally done but like the lad said Jimmy doesn't like releasing stuff from 77'. No it was professionally done but like the lad said Jimmy doesn't like releasing stuff from 77'.
Posted: Oct 10, 2007 9:11 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand