Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

How Far Would YOU GO To See A Led Zeppelin Concert

Natrtatr

Some people give an "arm and a leg for something" What would you give to go see a Zeppelin concert. For a minute pretend that seeing a led zeppelin concert was possible. just like how they were in the 70s. Page, Plant, Jones, and Bonham all there playin some of the greatest songs ever.
WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE TO SEE THAT??

Me, id walk there if it was in on the other side of the world give up my guitars, piano, violin, drumset, and whatever else i happen to own cept for my zeppelin shirt and a pair of jeans pay a shit load and maybe give an arm or a leg.
Some people give an "arm and a leg for something" What would you give to go see a Zeppelin concert. For a minute pretend that seeing a led zeppelin concert was possible. just like how they were in the 70s. Page, Plant, Jones, and Bonham all there playin some of the greatest songs ever.
WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE TO SEE THAT??

Me, id walk there if it was in on the other side of the world give up my guitars, piano, violin, drumset, and whatever else i happen to own cept for my zeppelin shirt and a pair of jeans pay a shit load and maybe give an arm or a leg.
Posted: Dec 31, 2010 2:30 PM - Quote - Report!

CGLagunaLine6

I would cut off my own **** with a rusty nail if it meant I could go to a 70s Zeppelin show. I would cut off my own **** with a rusty nail if it meant I could go to a 70s Zeppelin show.
Posted: Jan 8, 2011 5:31 AM - Quote - Report!

Rckin2fame56

Anything... Anything...
Posted: Jan 10, 2011 8:34 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand