Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Please help me to play stairway to heaven !

hugo.lefrancois

I need help I don't know how to do the picking with my fingers... :S I need help I don't know how to do the picking with my fingers... :S
Posted: Mar 21, 2011 3:47 AM - Quote - Report!

anberlynn

ahhh
dude it's easy :D
so like is it the intro you're having issues with?
because like, you can use your thumb for the bass notes (which is what i do). i also recommend not using your little finger, it tends to screw me up when i try to.
ahhh dude it's easy :D so like is it the intro you're having issues with? because like, you can use your thumb for the bass notes (which is what i do). i also recommend not using your little finger, it tends to screw me up when i try to.
Posted: Mar 21, 2011 4:47 PM - Quote - Report!

CannonsAhoy

Generally use your thumb for the bass notes (low E, A, D) then first finger for G, middle finger for B, and ring finger for high E. It's not hard really. Generally use your thumb for the bass notes (low E, A, D) then first finger for G, middle finger for B, and ring finger for high E. It's not hard really.
Posted: Jul 30, 2011 11:56 AM - Quote - Report!

BornToRun

Try not to move your whole hand a lot, do the picking motion almost completely with your fingers. Try not to move your whole hand a lot, do the picking motion almost completely with your fingers.
Posted: Jul 31, 2011 4:10 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand