Zeppelinism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

All the Zeppelin albums?

qwikfngr

I have all the Zep albums and a copy of "Hey, Hey, What Can I Do?" but I know theres's a cover of the Beatles' "I Saw Her Standing There" and I wanna know if there's a CD or vinyl single with it, and where I could get it. I have all the Zep albums and a copy of "Hey, Hey, What Can I Do?" but I know theres's a cover of the Beatles' "I Saw Her Standing There" and I wanna know if there's a CD or vinyl single with it, and where I could get it.   
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 10:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

No idea. It was probably done live at some point and you'd need to sift through bootlegs or soemthing... No idea. It was probably done live at some point and you'd need to sift through bootlegs or soemthing...
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 4:11 AM - Quote - Report!

ledhead67

It's probably next to impossible to find. Good luck. Like P&HFan said, you might need to dive into some bootlegs. It's probably next to impossible to find. Good luck. Like P&HFan said, you might need to dive into some bootlegs.
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 8:10 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

Well there's this site where you can read I think every show that they ever played here:

http://www.led-zeppelin.org/reference/index.php?m= assorted18
Well there's this site where you can read I think every show that they ever played here:

http://www.led-zeppelin.org/reference/index.php?m= assorted18
Posted: Oct 30, 2007 7:52 AM - Quote - Report!

AdayTripper

It's on a vinyl bootleg. The most famous one actually. "Blueberry Hill". It's just a small cover mixed into a medley during Communication Breakdown. I have a copy of the show on my computer. AWESOME show. It's on a vinyl bootleg. The most famous one actually. "Blueberry Hill". It's just a small cover mixed into a medley during Communication Breakdown. I have a copy of the show on my computer. AWESOME show.
Posted: Nov 1, 2007 2:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

^
Isn't that from like, 1970? Around the time of the Royal Albert Hall shows? How's the sound quality?
^
Isn't that from like, 1970? Around the time of the Royal Albert Hall shows? How's the sound quality?
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 4:58 AM - Quote - Report!

AdayTripper

^ Yup, but eight months later. The date is 9-4-70.
The sound quality is good. Although the bass is hard to hear at some points, but there are different recordings of the same show. So it varies, of course.
^ Yup, but eight months later. The date is 9-4-70.
The sound quality is good. Although the bass is hard to hear at some points, but there are different recordings of the same show. So it varies, of course.
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 10:52 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

I got a bootleg from my dad of them in Montreal in 1975. They did the usual stuff plus Trampled Under Foot, Sick Again, In My Time of Dying and Over the Hills and Far Away. And I have all the albums. I got a bootleg from my dad of them in Montreal in 1975. They did the usual stuff plus Trampled Under Foot, Sick Again, In My Time of Dying and Over the Hills and Far Away. And I have all the albums.
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 8:39 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand