Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Fav Song?

woofwoofysback!

Mines Dazed and confused.

Whats yours?

Mines Dazed and confused.

Whats yours?

Posted: Nov 4, 2007 8:39 PM - Quote - Report!

hippieboy444

ramble on kicks major ass. ramble on kicks major ass.
Posted: Nov 4, 2007 10:06 PM - Quote - Report!

Leroy(PWN)

rain song

or the ocean
rain song

or the ocean
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 3:14 AM - Quote - Report!

EEF13

this is not my fav but i like how custard pie opens physical graffitti this is not my fav but i like how custard pie opens physical graffitti
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 5:41 PM - Quote - Report!

aig91

Whole Lotta Love, Heartbreaker, Moby Dick, Rock and Roll, Black Dog, Good Times Bad Times, Communication Breakdown, Stairway To Heaven, When the Levee Breaks, Custard Pie, The OceanThere are too many good songs for me to just choose one or two. Whole Lotta Love, Heartbreaker, Moby Dick, Rock and Roll, Black Dog, Good Times Bad Times, Communication Breakdown, Stairway To Heaven, When the Levee Breaks, Custard Pie, The OceanThere are too many good songs for me to just choose one or two.
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 10:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Page&HammettFan

^
It's an injustice to the rest of them :)
^
It's an injustice to the rest of them :)
Posted: Nov 9, 2007 4:18 AM - Quote - Report!

TheHeartbreaker

At the moment my favorite Led Zeppelin song is Friends from Led Zeppelin III. At the moment my favorite Led Zeppelin song is Friends from Led Zeppelin III.
Posted: Nov 10, 2007 12:24 AM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

Dazed and Confused, babe im gonna leave u, yr time is gonna cum, whole lotta luv, what is and what should never be, moby dick, bring it on home, immigrant song, gallow's pole, lemon song [travellin riverside blues/aka-ROBERT JOHNSON], all the untitled [4th] album and it goes on. "Dazed and Confused" live off 'the song remains the same' isd my all-time absolute fav... Dazed and Confused, babe im gonna leave u, yr time is gonna cum, whole lotta luv, what is and what should never be, moby dick, bring it on home, immigrant song, gallow's pole, lemon song [travellin riverside blues/aka-ROBERT JOHNSON], all the untitled [4th] album and it goes on. "Dazed and Confused" live off 'the song remains the same' isd my all-time absolute fav...
Posted: Nov 10, 2007 9:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Carswell98

I like all the stuff from the early years, you know, 1968-80ish ;) I like all the stuff from the early years, you know, 1968-80ish ;)
Posted: Nov 11, 2007 2:11 AM - Quote - Report!

one vision

my fave right now is "since i been loving you" cause its really intense. but my number 1 fave for ever is stairway to heaven (obviously) my fave right now is "since i been loving you" cause its really intense. but my number 1 fave for ever is stairway to heaven (obviously)
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 1:11 AM - Quote - Report!

musicalgirl

I like all of them though Ramble on, Dazed and confused and Moby Dick are at the top along with a hell of a lot of others!!:wtf::heart::down::wavey: I like all of them though Ramble on, Dazed and confused and Moby Dick are at the top along with a hell of a lot of others!!:wtf::heart::down::wavey:
Posted: Nov 19, 2007 2:02 PM - Quote - Report!

qwikfngr

Tangerine most likely maybe not though too many good one Tangerine most likely maybe not though too many good one
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 9:58 PM - Quote - Report!

1tokeovatheline

your time is gonna come , prolley followed by since ive been lovin you cause of the wicked blues licks your time is gonna come , prolley followed by since ive been lovin you cause of the wicked blues licks
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 12:58 AM - Quote - Report!

16kramer05

At the moment it's probably Trampled Underfoot 'cause it's been rough lately and I always need a little boost. At the moment it's probably Trampled Underfoot 'cause it's been rough lately and I always need a little boost.
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 8:54 AM - Quote - Report!

Ardie12

heartbreaker heartbreaker
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 5:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Gourami

currently Dyer Maker.. tends to change on a weekly basis currently Dyer Maker.. tends to change on a weekly basis
Posted: Nov 30, 2007 1:52 PM - Quote - Report!

musiccrave1028

Black Dog, When The Leeve Breaks, Stairway To Heaven, and Immagrant Song Black Dog, When The Leeve Breaks, Stairway To Heaven, and Immagrant Song
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 1:42 AM - Quote - Report!

live4ledzep

hmmm...
id have 2 say good times bad times right now
it will be different in about a week i bet.
hmmm...
id have 2 say good times bad times right now
it will be different in about a week i bet.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 4:37 AM - Quote - Report!

ApihBlind

Absolutely 'STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN'!!! Absolutely 'STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN'!!!
Posted: Dec 6, 2007 1:40 AM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Good times bad times, D'yer mak'er, the rover, whole lotta love, the heartbreaker, and them all! (and just to be typical, Stairway to heaven, I love that song!!) Good times bad times, D'yer mak'er, the rover, whole lotta love, the heartbreaker, and them all! (and just to be typical, Stairway to heaven, I love that song!!)
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:13 PM - Quote - Report!

B. Heath

HEARTBREAKER!!! HEARTBREAKER!!!
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 12:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Lamsey

over the hills and far away
good times bad times
whole lotta love
over the hills and far away
good times bad times
whole lotta love
Posted: Feb 2, 2008 11:34 PM - Quote - Report!

VILLAIN90

Mine has to be Ten Years Gone, best song ever. i also love Dazed and Confused.:headbang: Mine has to be Ten Years Gone, best song ever. i also love Dazed and Confused.:headbang:
Posted: Feb 8, 2008 2:57 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Yeah, Ten Years Gone is a pretty cool song, but I dont really like Dazed And Confused much. Yeah, Ten Years Gone is a pretty cool song, but I dont really like Dazed And Confused much.
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 9:35 PM - Quote - Report!

atlasguitar

Almost everyone has at least mentioned Dazed and Confused, which is funny but understandable because it is probably the best song ever, especially live. Almost everyone has at least mentioned Dazed and Confused, which is funny but understandable because it is probably the best song ever, especially live.
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 3:55 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand